thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Nobody even bothered to post the january 7th dev post, on top of nobody being actually interested in what Alishia wrote :LUL::KEK:
Release date? How about you release the bloody game :WaitWhat:
Alishia...i have bad news...your past due...it's time to:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nobody even bothered to post the january 7th dev post, on top of nobody being actually interested in what Alishia wrote :LUL::KEK:
Release date? How about you release the bloody game :WaitWhat:
Alishia...i have bad news...your past due...it's time to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Actually kinda suprised they haven't updated yet thought they'd throw out some half assed update to lure the paypigs to subscribestar since they can't get money from Patreon anymore

Reactions: Laehtsia

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thank you. But there are extra threats where you post such ads.

Comparisons are allowed, but explicitly promoting of other games in someone else's thread is a violation of the forum rules. I will not report it this time. But next time please think about it.
I think you're being a bit heavy handed. This type of thing happens very frequently and should be considered friends helping friends discover material they otherwise might not be aware of. I've not seen a case of this being deleted in quite a long time. There's a difference in promoting a game in opposition to the subject of the thread and helping one another find new content.

Nuance is important. In the case you quoted, I can see why you might think the way you do, but still.....

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Didn't specify what year. tapshead.jpg
February 8th...2030... The world has waited for The Red Room v0.7 to come out but Alishia finally mysteriously disappears having earned over 50K USD. She is now a brothel owner in post-Z Russia, and whores out only the finest hermaphrodites and fembois. Her patrons finally froth out the mouth, this is what they've been weaiting for. They move to Russia, on the discovery the whole thing was a ruse to fund th REAL Red Room in St.Petersburg. Red Roomers take over the city, and a new Red Russia rises up from her horny followers.....:KEK:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Guys, forget red room... Just go and play My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma. Secret Care Cafe will also quelch your NTR thirst. Unlike Alishia, both games are regularly updated by their respective devs. Pervert Action: Timelapse also has some very good NTR content.
Thanks for the recommendation friend

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
February 8th...2030... The world has waited for The Red Room v0.7 to come out but Alishia finally mysteriously disappears having earned over 50K USD. She is now a brothel owner in post-Z Russia, and whores out only the finest hermaphrodites and fembois. Her patrons finally froth out the mouth, this is what they've been weaiting for. They move to Russia, on the discovery the whole thing was a ruse to fund th REAL Red Room in St.Petersburg. Red Roomers take over the city, and a new Red Russia rises up from her horny followers.....:KEK:
from what shes explained shes basically working OT because she cant cash out patreon money since the whole big thing happened

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
from what shes explained shes basically working OT because she cant cash out patreon money since the whole big thing happened
Yeah, there have been 2 posts about donating on . (I'm just posting information that's all ;) )

Hey everyone.
As you may have heard already from other creators — Payoneer, which creators like me are using to receive funds from Patreon, is stopping all it's operations in Russia, my country of residence. Which means that from December 16th (or realistically December 8th) I wouldn't be able to receive any donation at all and it will get stuck on my Patreon.
I need to sort this thing out so I will need an additional month or so to do this and finish up an update. This shit is pretty stressful but I want to make it clear - it doesn't mean that the work on the game will be stopped - I'm still working on it and even if I wouldn't fix that problem before finishing up an update I will still release it and continue working on the game further.
What that all really means is - I will probably be relocating to another country pretty soon and it's going to take some time. Worst case scenario I will need to get more hours on my day job here (while still working on the game, of course) until I will be able to receive funds from Patreon again by moving to another country or Patreon getting new ways to pay out for creators stuck between an anvil and a hammer like me. I will continue working on an update in a way I can for now. Thank god I've almost done the biggest part - images.
So, I guess, the update is postponed until New Years Eve. I hope this preview will quench the thirst a little. It feels shitty that all of that is happening right now - just when I've said that the updates will be coming much more regularily. Well, at least a month or so of postponing is going to be nowhere near as long as years of wait.
Thank you for being here.

I want to make it clear that I'm not able to receive donations from Patreon for now, so you shouldn't donate on Patreon. I still see people donating here, ignoring a disclaimer on the page. That's why I'm making this post.
Patrons won't be charged for the February, and they weren't charged for January either. And that will continue happening untill Patreon does something about payout options for creators like me. My patreon page will receive copies of posts from other platforms (for a month or two) and the next release that is happening in a few weeks but that's it.
If you want to donate and you want for it to go to me and not be stuck on Patreon, please go to my and from which I'm able to receive donations!
SubscribeStar page will also be the only one that receives new updates with 3rd party patch preinstalled, so you won't have a need to do that in the future.
Also, as a small bonus, most tiers cost less on SubscribeStar and Boosty!
Thank you for being here.

There is a , not sure if that's what is posted here or not.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes