TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Having a racist character does not mean the whole VN is racist. The same applies to films and books. It's not that we can censor artistic products because they contain some realism.
Well, a lot of people want to censor art, but they're wrong to try to do so.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Her post leaves no disillusions...She had lot's of time...four years no updates. She knows what's up...Life goes on. I would try Greece, maybe the food there is cheap...after the country going bankrupt...or some exsoviet crypto country...where the gas and electricity is also cheap.
At least if the upcoming update doesn't come out on New Years Eve like she wrote...Then we can finally cut the life support...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
four years no updates.
Huh? Four years is the total lifespan of the project, to date. In that four year period, there have been four versions of the game released - so the initial release and three updates. That's an average of one release per year.

Is one release per year a good record? No. It's a terrible record. But it's certainly not "four years no updates".

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Huh? Four years is the total lifespan of the project, to date. In that four year period, there have been four versions of the game released - so the initial release and three updates. That's an average of one release per year.

Is one release per year a good record? No. It's a terrible record. But it's certainly not "four years no updates".
If the game has had three updates in four years then it's worse than one release per year..

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If the game has had three updates in four years then it's worse than one release per year..
Do the math. There was an initial release. That was V0.1. There have been three updates - V0.2, V0.3, and V0.4. We are currently on V0.4 (actually V0.4b, which is a bugfix, not a separate release).

That's four releases in four years, or an average of one release per year. How the hell did you come up with anything different?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Do the math. There was an initial release. That was V0.1. There have been three updates - V0.2, V0.3, and V0.4. We are currently on V0.4 (actually V0.4b, which is a bugfix, not a separate release).

That's four releases in four years, or an average of one release per year. How the hell did you come up with anything different?
0.1 is the initial release not an update, it has now been 4 years and the game has had THREE updates.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
0.1 is the initial release not an update, it has now been 4 years and the game has had THREE updates.
Read my post to which you replied. I didn't say four updates. I said four releases.

To which you replied...
You didn't say "worse than one update per year." You said, "worse than one release per year." And that's not correct.

My previous statement that there have been four releases in four years stands. You are wrong when you say that it's worse than one release per year.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
My previous statement that there have been four releases in four years stands. You are wrong when you say that it's worse than one release per year.
I understand what you mean now but it kinda makes more sense to only count releases that are released after 0.1, which would only be three.. but this convo is stupid so i'm gonna stop :LUL:

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
exotermic

To prevent getting a game over you just have to stop playing the game before you hit the last day then you won't get a game over. Once you do that you can sit back and wait till a new update appears that has more content that you can play as the massage the mother is as far as you can get in the game with the mother for now. Keep in mind that the wait might be very very very long.
name of the novel with the flower eating the girl?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
The game finishes here or i'm doing something wrong?
1669933440771.png
Just got the handjob froom the grandma

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
I am looking at your name and not wanting to seem like an ass, but do you mean NTR For Life or do You mean NTR wanna see it Live?
Both I would say. I Love mostly all kind of (Cuckold,Netorare) Stuff less (Netorase,Sharing) but also good sometimes. And if I would have like a GF in my Life I would probably Test it when she would be into it. But that will probably not happen ever cause I'm not really Lucky with da Girls when I'm hanging out here:D

Reactions: Behappy69

achmeed

Mar 4, 2017
You have to find the bikini on of the first two days, then be in your room at night and use the bikini in the inventory screen (hand icon) then go to your character page (not with all the characters, just you) and click yourself.
Is not working???

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes