thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah, no, literally four years no updates. Four years no sex updates zero. Stop smoke screening.
Alishia just needed to release proper scenes with Kendra fucking everyone left and right. That's how simple it was. How many times do i have to repeat myself. The era of doing hand jobs scenes for several years is over. Those days are gone. Alishia failed even at that. Patreon turned into a platform supporting scammers and these are the consequences.

ztSlash

Aug 9, 2017
Yeah, no, literally four years no updates. Four years no sex updates zero. Stop smoke screening.
Alishia just needed to release proper scenes with Kendra fucking everyone left and right. That's how simple it was. How many times do i have to repeat myself. The era of doing hand jobs scenes for several years is over. Those days are gone. Alishia failed even at that. Patreon turned into a platform supporting scammers and these are the consequences.
Amen!
1400$ per month...

MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
Kendra fucking everyone left and right would have done well with rich cucks

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, is it normal that when I click on the Jeannie icon, it gives me an error and if I click on "ignore", it sends me back to the main menu ?

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
Hello, is it normal that when I click on the Jeannie icon, it gives me an error and if I click on "ignore", it sends me back to the main menu ?
Did you tried to play with an older Save in a Newer Version ? Cause sometimes this is not working when Dev hast changed something in the past path

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Did you tried to play with an older Save in a Newer Version ? Cause sometimes this is not working when Dev hast changed something in the past path
I think it's due to the file "incest + limited edition" of Sancho which was not updated for the current version.

BadGuano

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, I understand that there is no walkthrough (which would be benefficial for this game), but I have replayed week 1 for 5 times at least hoping to get past it. It made me feel like the game is purposefully wasting my time and I am already getting tired of it, despite the artwork and story being great.
My last attempt I got HJ from Nina but noone was there to witness it so I failed yet again.
I am at my Vit's end here, so once again I am asking for your help.
How do I make Nina giving me a HJ seen by a public?

Muad'ib

Mar 16, 2017
Hey guys, I understand that there is no walkthrough (which would be benefficial for this game), but I have replayed week 1 for 5 times at least hoping to get past it. It made me feel like the game is purposefully wasting my time and I am already getting tired of it, despite the artwork and story being great.
My last attempt I got HJ from Nina but noone was there to witness it so I failed yet again.
that's the end of the content you got it all

• Wow
Reactions: BadGuano

Cyberserker

Jun 28, 2018
You're like the 5000th person to make this exact post. Try reading the thread

YeaOwner

Aug 16, 2022
Hey guys, any update? I visited her patreon and only found that she will be making an announcement about her next update on new year's eve. But none till now. Is she working on some-other platform now? because I also read that she has issues on payment with her patreon account due to some new problems on her country for patreon. Any news would be great. Her story for this game and animations are so good. I can't wait.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes