Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
how do you get Nina's swimming costume (for masturbation)?
As soon as you can after arriving at the house, go to the outside pool and it will be on the deckchair. Leftmost I think. If Sasha and Nina are there you can try, and it's a fun scene, but you'll need to try again later

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Dès que vous le pouvez après être arrivé à la maison, allez à la piscine extérieure et ce sera sur le transat. Le plus à gauche je pense. Si Sasha et Nina sont là, vous pouvez essayer, et c'est une scène amusante, mais vous devrez réessayer plus tard
[/DEVIS]
Merci Allée_Cat, mais comme j'en suis au jour 48, je pense qu'il est trop tard...

Breiz

Apr 17, 2022
Merci Allée_Cat, mais comme j'en suis au jour 48, je pense qu'il est trop tard...
Thanks Allée_Cat, but as I'm on day 48, I think it's too late...

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
From Discord:

As you may have heard already from other creators — Payoneer, which creators like me are using to receive funds from Patreon, is stopping all it's operations in Russia, my country of residence. Which means that from December 16th I wouldn't be able to receive any donation at all and it will get stuck on my Patreon. I need to sort this thing out so I will need an additional month or so to do this and finish up an update. This shit is pretty stressful but I want to make it clear - it doesn't mean that the work on the game will be stopped - I'm still working on it and even if I wouldn't fix that problem before finishing up an update I will still release it and continue working on it. What that means is - I will probably be relocating to another country pretty soon and it's going to take some time. Worst case scenario I will need to get more hours on my day job here (while still working on the game, of course) until I will be able to receive funds from Patreon again by moving or Patreon getting new ways to pay out for creators stuck between an anvil and a hammer like me. I will continue working on an update in a way I can for now. Thank god I've almost done the biggest part - images. So, I guess, the update is postponed until New Years Eve. For now I will post November's Pope tier poll, new preview and those news to Patreon.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes