Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There's no need to be panicking yet. Alishia said she was hoping to release an update in November, and that's still a week and a half away.

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Just downloaded this, renders look very nice but man is the English awkwardly translated.
WAIT.... so you get a handy and that's it? oof.

Last edited:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
well not sure why i tried playing this other than her sis, but trying to figure out what the dev wants like trying to find the hidden laundry or doing x in a time limit when we dont know how they think really kinda irked me. Feel like I wasted some time with no ending let alone happy.

SaiDas

Oct 10, 2017
I'm stuck, I don't know how to complete the milf of the year.
They all have 10 points and I've been trying to interact all the time
am I bugged or what do I need?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you for not answering shit
you are a very kind person
You have fingers with which to type, and eyes with which to read. And you've used the internet before today. There's a "search" option at the top right corner of every page, and you know how to use it.

As for my answering questions, if you ever get over your sense of entitlement and try searching for your answer, you'll find that I'm one of the people who has already answered the questions which you're asking. I've posted plenty of help in this thread for plenty of people, not the least of which was creating the guide for finding the magazines. But neither I, nor any of the other people who have been helpful owe you a damn thing. We've helped in the past because we're helpful people. But some of us, such as myself, get tired of repeating our answers over and over again, just because some other people, such as yourself, are too lazy to do a simple search.

If you search, you'll find your answers. If not, you can go without.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm stuck, I don't know how to complete the milf of the year.
They all have 10 points and I've been trying to interact all the time
am I bugged or what do I need?
Are you not able to ask Jessica about massages in the Lounge in the morning (around 10am)?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes