null91

May 24, 2020
Nope, Kendra does not cum in her one scene in the game.

too bad. for me kendra and sasha are hottest in the game. and its very sad not 1 sex scene so far. dont understand why. i hope this game will be complete one day. i repeat all stuff just for 1 handjob and 1 foot scene.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I try all, but dont understand how complite this task...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Build up Affection (by selected the "Spend time with ...") with Jessica and Nina to 10. Then when you see the little green dot above the Lounge (around 10am), speak to Jessica and she will mention being about to give Nina a massage. With high enough Affection, you can ask to join the session opening up an opportunity to give Lisa a massage.

After Sasha learns massage, go to the bathroom in the morning and "doll up". Then go to Siri's bedroom, and Call Lisa. This will build up Desire, so that when Lisa returns from work in the evening, see her and Nina in the Library, at which point you can give Lisa the massage and broach the subject of the poster.

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Build up Affection (by selected the "Spend time with ...") with Jessica and Nina to 10. Then when you see the little green dot above the Lounge (around 10am), speak to Jessica and she will mention being about to give Nina a massage. With high enough Affection, you can ask to join the session opening up an opportunity to give Lisa a massage.

After Sasha learns massage, go to the bathroom in the morning and "doll up". Then go to Siri's bedroom, and Call Lisa. This will build up Desire, so that when Lisa returns from work in the evening, see her and Nina in the Library, at which point you can give Lisa the massage and broach the subject of the poster.

I tried it, but it always tell me she isn't in the mood, do you know the hour in whic i have to the action?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I tried it, but it always tell me she isn't in the mood, do you know the hour in whic i have to the action?
How many times you have to call in order to get high enough Desire? No, I don't see the fun in grinding like that, that's why I cheat.

null91

May 24, 2020
can someone help me with secret gallery? i saw a post from a guy who show where magazine are. i go there and cant find them. only find 1 in siri room. please some guide?

meseta1234

Dec 27, 2016
Played the game a while ago, i don't really remember which version to be honest but i think it ended after the video chat with the GF in the bath stall and MC. Is there more content now?

null91

May 24, 2020
Played the game a while ago, i don't really remember which version to be honest but i think it ended after the video chat with the GF in the bath stall and MC. Is there more content now?

if you didnt play new update. few scene you get. not sex. just some hadjobs.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
It is mindbogling seeing people asking literally the same question page after page...
Still wouldn't put any hints/walkthroughs. People need to think for themselves.
Prayge the november update will come. Otherwise someone needs to bann Alishia...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It is mindbogling seeing people asking literally the same question page after page...
Still wouldn't put any hints/walkthroughs. People need to think for themselves.
Prayge the november update will come. Otherwise someone needs to bann Alishia...
You're not appreciating that some members come here so that they can switch their brains off. If you think too hard about some of the kinks in games here, turns out they're pretty abhorrent.

Personally, I don't like grind in games. To me it's a waste. If I have to do an action more than once (like call Lisa from Siri's room) I lose interest quickly. But the storyline behind Nina is awesome, and deserves to be promoted.

So I believe cheats have their place, and is the way I enjoy the game. While some might like the grind and good for them, it's not for me and if there's a way that we both get what we want, then I'm all for it.

And as for Alishia, from what I hear she's going through some personal shit at the moment, for which this game is more of an outlet. So while I might not recommend being a Patron unless you have money to burn (I'm a patron at the lowest level until regular updates become a thing), banning her is entirely unreasonable and extreme.

Reactions: GunnerEX

Zhilbert

Sep 22, 2022

How Call Liza...?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Is there any female domination stuff in the game? Like footdom/foot fetish?

Danielgiovanna

Jun 28, 2021

How i call Lisa? i don`t found any botton to do that.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
can someone help me with secret gallery? i saw a post from a guy who show where magazine are. i go there and cant find them. only find 1 in siri room. please some guide?
You're probably looking at the first magazine guide I posted here. You should be looking at the second guide I posted, after the V0.4 update.

Edit - Before you ask, here is the link to the second guide I posted.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes