SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
Well, you need to see it if you want to unlock all of the achievements. If you don't care about that, then I don't think it's necessary for anything else in this update. We'll have to wait until a future update to find out whether or not it necessary to trigger the later lesdom scenes between the MC and her sister.
How Do I see it? I thought I unlocked it by opening a certain box but nothing happened.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Giving Lisa a massage is already in the game. If you haven't done it yet, then you just haven't met the requirements.
I always had the message "can't get more affection" with all the characters and I can't do the massage things though.
I'll try again in the next update

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I always had the message "can't get more affection" with all the characters and I can't do the massage things though.
I'll try again in the next update
Have you spoken to Jessica in the morning at the Lounge, with Nina and Jessica Affection at 10?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
She said she was gonna post a poll about two weeks ago, but considering the escalation of the Ukraine conflict, who knows?
Ah, thank you. I missed that post completely. With a little luck the Aug images gets posted here evetually *fingers crossed* I can't in good concience go back to support her yet, I want to but she'll have to prove herself before..

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes