BodyBuildingNaps

Jan 27, 2022
Honestly, the dev still hasn't figured out save compatibility. What's the point if the player is going to have to start over every time anyway? Unless you're suggesting someone step in a fix the issues... but that's a whole different scenario. It requires the production team to step back, properly plan the complete story objective from beginning to end including required variable declarations BEFORE progressing the scripting further (both code and dialogue) for it to have a solid foundation going forward and allowing saves to carry forward as they should. Personally the progression has been too slow for me to invest the amount of hours required to recode it proper. I could always change my mind but it's where I see it currently...fwiw.

Edit: That said anything's possible (patch and LE fully integrated):
View attachment 2004669 View attachment 2004685 View attachment 2004696 View attachment 2004722 View attachment 2004769 View attachment 2004784 View attachment 2004787
Where can we get this mod? I can't see the Sancho Mod for The Red Room

Perphekt

Jan 1, 2018
Im stuck. I got the handjob from Nina but no one watched and I failed. Ive gone through this from the start twice now and dont want to waste time again. Anyone know what Im doing wrong here?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Im stuck. I got the handjob from Nina but no one watched and I failed. Ive gone through this from the start twice now and dont want to waste time again. Anyone know what Im doing wrong here?
Thats all there is for now, might have to wait about a year for the next update though.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
You've done nothing wrong. That's where it ends in this update. It can't be completed yet. Maybe in the next update(y)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Perphekt

Jan 1, 2018
Shit well thanks i guess, since it was at 0.4 I thought there was quite a bit more to go through. Its a bit dissapointing tbh but as long as the game isnt abandoned (Please no not another one) i guess its just more to look forward to. Its not 100% my speed but this game has been the biggest surprise for me since I found "Milfy City"

JuggsJudy2002

Mar 30, 2022
View attachment 2006426

Overview:
You play the role of the most ordinary girl... Not really. After all, not every girl has a cock, works as a webcam model and finds herself in such a peculiar situation.

On one of the most ordinary days you receive a mysterious invitation with an enticing deal. From now on you are the participant of the erotic show called The Red Room. The scene of show - is your life, the goal - is to reveal all of your hidden desires. You wouldn’t even want to think about the prize when process of getting there is so pleasant.

Will you keep the viewer in painful suspense, satisfy the ever-increasing demands of your managers and finally get what you desire?..​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-26
Release Date: 2022-08-25
Developer: Alishia
Censorship: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Other Game: Holy Slaves
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches: -

Extra: CG RIP (0.3a)

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 171011 View attachment 171012 View attachment 171013 View attachment 171014 View attachment 171015 View attachment 171016 View attachment 171017 View attachment 171018 View attachment 171019
Is there a walkthrough?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is there a walkthrough?
Working on it. I've been playing with the cheat so far, and there isn't really enough content to warrant publishing it yet. Like the handjob with Jeanine - we don't know where that will lead, so I haven't bothered working out how to get it, and what the best way of incorporating it into the walkthrough is.

If you've got a specific problem, easier just to ask.

JuggsJudy2002

Mar 30, 2022
Working on it. I've been playing with the cheat so far, and there isn't really enough content to warrant publishing it yet. Like the handjob with Jeanine - we don't know where that will lead, so I haven't bothered working out how to get it, and what the best way of incorporating it into the walkthrough is.

If you've got a specific problem, easier just to ask.
how do you get lisa in the mood for a massage

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
how do you get lisa in the mood for a massage
I cheat.

But the proper way is to go to the MC's room after 10am when Lisa is at work and call her (another button should appear on the bottom right of the screen). Grind that until the end of the day.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How do you make money?
Here is the cheat I use, in which you can get $1000. Apparently there is a way to get $100 from Kendra that I've never explored.

You don't really need money yet, so I wouldn't worry about it. The only thing you can spend money on at the moment is a swimsuit, which only leads to a scene wearing it in the outside pool.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I cheat.

But the proper way is to go to the MC's room after 10am when Lisa is at work and call her (another button should appear on the bottom right of the screen). Grind that until the end of the day.
Go to the bathroom and "doll up" for her before that and your impact is greatly improved (even if it doesnt't make any sense).

null91

May 24, 2020
is it available handjob from mia mom in new update? i finished nina handjob. sasha feet scene. is anything else in new update?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Here is the cheat I use, in which you can get $1000. Apparently there is a way to get $100 from Kendra that I've never explored.

You don't really need money yet, so I wouldn't worry about it. The only thing you can spend money on at the moment is a swimsuit, which only leads to a scene wearing it in the outside pool.
Kendra gives you 100 for submitting and playing along in the jail (and I think there's also 100 if you open the package yourself rather than giving it to Sasha).

Also Janine's HJ is triggered by getting Nina's HJ and increasing Janine's approval (interacting with her and Nina when they're in the lounge together a couple of time).

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes