Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
decent game, if only it had more content....
I'm really curious with no hate whatsoever, if this game with really good graphics and (somewhat questionnable) story, is only decent, do you have an example of a great game ? I totally agree witht the lack of content tho

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
As someone who was donating to this Dev, I would take anything that comes from them with a Grain of Salt. This is what the THIRD game started and none finished?

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
I'm really curious with no hate whatsoever, if this game with really good graphics and (somewhat questionnable) story, is only decent, do you have an example of a great game ? I totally agree witht the lack of content tho
Being dick (or whatever its called :D ), WAM, Glamour, BB, and plenty others with very good graphic and much more content. But this game could be up there if only dev actually worked harder then 1 hour per week, but who am i to speak, i am probably laziest mofo in the world...

Reactions: Teddybear91

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
Being dick (or whatever its called :D ), WAM, Glamour, BB, and plenty others with very good graphic and much more content. But this game could be up there if only dev actually worked harder then 1 hour per week, but who am i to speak, i am probably laziest mofo in the world...
Not as lazy as I am:ROFLMAO: but you're right... If more time and effort gets put into this game's development, it could very well be one of the best games around. It's got the graphics, now it just needs content

Reactions: Gunizz

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
1 hour per week ? u're being generous

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Not sure why I'm having trouble completing the task before the game over. Always like 2-3 days before game over and just for getting huge progress towards it. Then once I complete it's game over. Unless it's just how it is? I'll probably gonna go start fresh again (delete the entire save in save folder except starting sandbox file because it's literally fucking with my head).
Edit: just gonna overwrite them and cover all of them with Siri's bedroom (just the first page).

Last edited:

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
Not sure why I'm having trouble completing the task before the game over. Always like 2-3 days before game over and just for getting huge progress towards it. Then once I complete it's game over. Unless it's just how it is? I'll probably gonna go start fresh again (delete the entire save in save folder except starting sandbox file because it's literally fucking with my head).
Edit: just gonna overwrite them and cover all of them with Siri's bedroom (just the first page).
A good game shouldn't require a walkthrough and should allow more than one path to complete a task. Having to go through the same 12 step process every time you play the game ruins replay value, and having to do arbitrary tasks like 'I have to get Lisa in the mood before her massage' ruins the player's ability to track their progress with the relationship score system, because objectives like that aren't tied to the score system you're supposed to follow and be filling up

In conclusion: Linear and arbitrary = Bad

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
... and having to do arbitrary tasks like 'I have to get Lisa in the mood before her massage' ruins the player's ability to track their progress with the relationship score system, because objectives like that aren't tied to the score system you're supposed to follow and be filling up
That task is tied to the score system, just not the relationship score. It's tied to the arousal score, which is tracked on the same page as the relationship score. Having two separate scores which are tracked independently on the same page is not bad game design. It would be bad design if there were two separate scores and only one were used. But that's not the case here.

Edit -
A good game shouldn't require a walkthrough
It's not the game which requires a walkthrough. It's the player. A good player shouldn't require a walkthrough, at least in most cases.

For the record, I didn't need a walkthrough for this game, and neither did a number of other people who have played the game. If you did need a walkthrough, then perhaps you should take a moment to examine your own ability as a player, rather than rushing to blame it on the developer.

... and should allow more than one path to complete a task.
This is not a hallmark of a well designed game. And having only one way to complete a task is not a hallmark of a poorly designed game. Some "open world" games do allow for multiple paths to complete tasks, and this can be a very nice plus, when it's handled well. But it doesn't follow that it's required, or that doing it differently is bad game design.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I can't find Mina's swimsuit at all. Been trying to click all over the laundry room every time of day. Maid doesn't change her dialogue options so far.
Look at the swimming pool place the ffirst day

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
It's not the game which requires a walkthrough. It's the player. A good player shouldn't require a walkthrough, at least in most cases.
Yet, judging by your wall of text, the game has rendered you significantly less emotionally stable than I. And this game is indeed 'open world', because its rooms (setpieces) and objectives are not presented to you in a linear fashion. Being open is how exploration games work.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Alishia has already confirmed that Kendra is pretty much the antagonist of the game. Alishia has stated that she didn't want the MC to be like what she considers to be the typical MC from harem VNs. She feels that most harem VNs have MCs who are buff, domineering, and have things always going their way. I don't think that I agree that this is "typical" for MCs of harem VNs, but I certainly have played some VNs with MCs who fit that description. Alisha said that she wanted Kendra to fill that role in this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Kendra is the "head" of the red room team, and by the way, wins in any case... by destroying the family.
It could be for a personnal reason, since we already know she fucks both Lisa and Sasha...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe Kendra is the "head" of the red room team, and by the way, wins in any case... by destroying the family.
It could be for a personnal reason, since we already know she fucks both Lisa and Sasha...
Except that "by destroying the family" Siri can't win, and we know both of them winning is a possibility.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Except that "by destroying the family" Siri can't win, and we know both of them winning is a possibility.
Maybe the aims of Siri and Kendra are not the same. Money for Siri and kind of revenge for Kendra. So both can win but not for the same reasons...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yet, judging by your wall of text, the game has rendered you significantly less emotionally stable than I.
If you regard four short paragraphs as a wall of text, then you must have had a very hard time in school. Also, if you mistook a rational argument for an emotional one, then you are bad at arguing, and possibly overly emotional.

And this game is indeed 'open world', because its rooms (setpieces) and objectives are not presented to you in a linear fashion. Being open is how exploration games work.
In some ways, this game could be considered a sandbox game, but it wouldn't really count as a sandbox game by the most widely accepted definitions. While a sandbox game might be considered an open world game by most people, this game is not a true sandbox game, and is certainly not an open world game.

But, even if it were an open world game, it is not a necessary element of good game design for open world games that they should include multiple ways to achieve goals. It is a possible element which may make the game better, or may not, depending on how it is handled.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Maybe the aims of Siri and Kendra are not the same. Money for Siri and kind of revenge for Kendra. So both can win but not for the same reasons...
We already know that Kendra currently does fuck Lisa. But she doesn't currently fuck Sasha, though we do know that she will, in the future. But revenge isn't Kendra's motive. Kendra's motive is that she wants to fuck all the bitches, as the saying goes.

And we also know that the MC's family is not going to be destroyed.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone, I have a problem (not sure it's one though).
After a discussion by the pool with nina and sasha, nina sayys she gave me her swimsuit to put it to laundry (I picked it up a few hours before by the pool) but I dont knwo how ot put it to laundry.
I went to the laundry room but can't do anything excpet view the 2 paintings at the wall.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes