Aug 31, 2019
Um .... Thats not BDSM.
Thats very vanilla.

There would need to be "a lot" more context to the blowjob or handjob.

The reason I stated the police officer is, because we know she has a dominate personality.
She will likely blackmail and make you beg/grovel most likely. IMO

Possibly also keep making you beg for more as well, if you object to it....
For her then to use your girlfriend against you (like before in one path you can take)
I could also see her not being satisfied with that and forcing you both to grovel.
However I expect things will get more in depth because of the fact it wont take place in a police station.
Cop probably fck MC's mom, if you listen in police station you can hear how she wants to fck other members of that house

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I believe there's also discussion by Akira and Lexi that there's another competitor of the Red Room, which might be Kendra.
Yeah, I've advanced this theory several times on the Discord server, but Alishia has never confirmed or denied it. I'm pretty confident in the theory, though.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, I've advanced this theory several times on the Discord server, but Alishia has never confirmed or denied it. I'm pretty confident in the theory, though.
Well Kendra does appear to be a popular character, but her being a competitor of the Red Room would put her firmly as an antagonist shithead like Eric from Big Brother. So I'm not really surprised that Alishia would be hesitant to confirm it.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Well Kendra does appear to be a popular character, but her being a competitor of the Red Room would put her firmly as an antagonist shithead like Eric from Big Brother. So I'm not really surprised that Alishia would be hesitant to confirm it.
Alishia has already confirmed that Kendra is pretty much the antagonist of the game. Alishia has stated that she didn't want the MC to be like what she considers to be the typical MC from harem VNs. She feels that most harem VNs have MCs who are buff, domineering, and have things always going their way. I don't think that I agree that this is "typical" for MCs of harem VNs, but I certainly have played some VNs with MCs who fit that description. Alisha said that she wanted Kendra to fill that role in this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: supermanz95

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Too bad we'll have to wait like 20 years or so for plot reveal in 9th update :LOL:
I always assume with this game , the last update was its last update.
So in my mind there is no real need to expect a future.
If it comes out , it does.

If she had a track record of releasing this on a constant reliable basis.
I'd believe it had a future.
I don't.
So I'll be more waiting on games like Being a DIK , Summer Heat , Shattered, Where the heart is.
As well as many other games.

Aug 31, 2019
I always assume with this game , the last update was its last update.
So in my mind there is no real need to expect a future.
If it comes out , it does.

If she had a track record of releasing this on a constant reliable basis.
I'd believe it had a future.
I don't.
So I'll be more waiting on games like Being a DIK , Summer Heat , Shattered, Where the heart is.
As well as many other games.
Well NLT media finished 3 massive games while they released 4 updates lmao

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes