gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I just read TheLecher's comment on NTR being unavoidable. So if that's the case, can someone change the genre tag to more accurately reflect that? It says "Avoidable" even though it's not going to be. Besides one scene being avoidable, why label it avoidable when it's going to happen regardless of your actions?
It's avoidable for now, but won't be eventually (if the game ever gets that far).

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
it is planned to put Futa BDSM in this Game?
There will be more Futa stuff in the game that's for sure.
As for BDSM, its likely going to be touched on at least a bit.
Specially where the cop will come into play.

But that's if you live long enough to see those updates.
LOL

Reactions: Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
I don't understand what the problem is with the savegames.

I love this game but starting over from the very beginning with each update becomes painful. Especially after 1 year between this one and the previous one, I don't remember the choices I made and I'd like to keep the same ones.

No need for all backups to be compatible. Just make a mandatory save point at the end of each update and make it compatible with the next version only.

Many do this. It makes life easier for the coder and the player doesn't go crazy starting the game over from the very beginning with each update. Everyone wins.

Last edited:
Reactions: BodyBuildingNaps

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks for your help
You're welcome.

If you're only counting your girlfriend as a LI, ntr is optional. You earn most ntr points only with your girlfriend. You're not exclusive with other girls anyway. I think they all have their own relationship, you get involved later thanks to the Red Room deal.Probably Grandma fucks maid, your mom fucks police officer, your sister has a boyfriend
Well, NTR with the girlfriend is optional for now. It may not be in the future. I'm just guessing here, but I'm inclined to believe that Kendra nailing Mia will happen in the game, no matter what the player does.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
Each search area shows the approximate location of one magazine. There will never be more than one magazine in a given search area. Since there is only one search area in the outside area by the garage, that means that there is only one magazine there.
I figured it out but thanks.

GhostWarrior666

Feb 6, 2021
Where can I see the achievements that I received? And can anyone suggest the location of the magazines (for the secret gallery)?I found only one, near the garage...

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Calling Lisa before message does not work, called a million times and she never wants a massage.
It does work. Every person who has played through the massage scene with Lisa got there by calling her at work during the day.

Just because it hasn't yet worked for you, that doesn't mean that the method is wrong. If the method has worked for a bunch of other people, you should consider the possibility that you're doing something wrong.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
To increase Lisa's desire before the evening massage:
Put on makeup in the bathroom before calling.​
Then call 3 times in a row (the makeup bonus only lasts 3 hours).​
Put on your makeup and call again.​

Ideally, you should start putting on your makeup at 10:00 am.
5 calls are enough with the right answers.
Watch the notifications on the left to see if the answer gives little, average, or a lot of desire.
If necessary, go back and change your answer.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
To increase Lisa's desire before the evening massage:
Put on makeup in the bathroom before calling.​
Then call 3 times in a row (the makeup bonus only lasts 3 hours).​
Put on your makeup and call again.​

Ideally, you should start putting on your makeup at 10:00 am.
5 calls are enough with the right answers.
Watch the notifications on the left to see if the answer gives little, average, or a lot of desire.
If necessary, go back and change your answer.
Had no idea the makeup was an option :oops:

To help determine when you can get the massage : Lisa's affection has to be at 5 or above and her desire at 7 or above (to know how much is her desire, it's the word just below her profile pic in the relationship window ; and it must be "STRONG" or "INTENSE" or "EXTREME")

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes