What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Mia and her mom are both so fking hot. The NTR path is building up really nicely there :devilish:. Their onlyfans shenanigans is my favourite part of the game.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Does anyone know how can I convince Lisa to give her a massage?
Go to your room and click on the phone icon ; it'll call Lisa.
Do it several times in the same day until she comes home to build up her desire. Then go talk to her when she's in the library. If she has enough desire ; you'll have the option

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
Okay, here's the new guide to finding the magazines.

Some things to keep in mind:
  1. There are twenty-four magazines in all, unless you switch guro on (See the guide.), in which case, there are twenty-six.
  2. The magazines now spawn in sets of two, not sets of three.
  3. The magazines now spawn every morning, before the MC wakes up, if you found both of the currently available magazines. If you fail to find a magazine, no new ones will spawn in until that one is found.
  4. The first two magazines will always be the same (See the guide.), but the subsequent sets of two will be randomly selected from the remaining pool.
  5. Some of the magazines are very well hidden, but all of them are visible, even if it's just a row of a few pixels at the edge of some object. If you're having trouble finding one, just slowly move the cursor over the indicated search areas, watching for some clickable pixels to be highlighted. Also watch the top of the screen in your peripheral vision, because the word "magazine" will flash at the top of the screen when the cursor touches one.
  6. Guro is switched off by default. If you want those images, you have to use the Guro Switch. I've shown the location of the switch in the first spoiler image. Even if you do want the guro images, my personal recommendation is to leave it switched off until you've found all of the other magazines. This will reduce the magazine pool size by two and eliminate two possible search areas. Once you've found all of the normal magazines, you'll get a message saying that you've unlocked all secret images in the game. Then you can go flip the Guro Switch, and the two guro magazines will spawn in the next morning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, here's the new guide to finding the magazines.

Some things to keep in mind:
  1. There are twenty-four magazines in all, unless you switch guro on (See the guide.), in which case, there are twenty-six.
  2. The magazines now spawn in sets of two, not sets of three.
  3. The magazines now spawn every morning, before the MC wakes up, if you found both of the currently available magazines. If you fail to find a magazine, no new ones will spawn in until that one is found.
  4. The first two magazines will always be the same (See the guide.), but the subsequent sets of two will be randomly selected from the remaining pool.
  5. Some of the magazines are very well hidden, but all of them are visible, even if it's just a row of a few pixels at the edge of some object. If you're having trouble finding one, just slowly move the cursor over the indicated search areas, watching for some clickable pixels to be highlighted. Also watch the top of the screen in your peripheral vision, because the word "magazine" will flash at the top of the screen when the cursor touches one.
  6. Guro is switched off by default. If you want those images, you have to use the Guro Switch. I've shown the location of the switch in the first spoiler image. Even if you do want the guro images, my personal recommendation is to leave it switched off until you've found all of the other magazines. This will reduce the magazine pool size by two and eliminate two possible search areas. Once you've found all of the normal magazines, you'll get a message saying that you've unlocked all secret images in the game. Then you can go flip the Guro Switch, and the two guro magazines will spawn in the next morning.
I can only find one magazine outside with the cars, Is there only one?

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
v0.4b is out and fixes a few things and makes a few things easier. I did do a report on the OP for an update here.
The release is free to so there is that.

That's not the Limited Edition though.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I can only find one magazine outside with the cars, Is there only one?
Each search area shows the approximate location of one magazine. There will never be more than one magazine in a given search area. Since there is only one search area in the outside area by the garage, that means that there is only one magazine there.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Red Room 0.4b
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
So I just read TheLecher's comment on NTR being unavoidable. So if that's the case, can someone change the genre tag to more accurately reflect that? It says "Avoidable" even though it's not going to be. Besides one scene being avoidable, why label it avoidable when it's going to happen regardless of your actions?

marasi

Nov 1, 2017
The guides which I previously created for finding the magazines won't work anymore. Well, half of the guide won't work, the other half will.

So, all of the locations where I showed magazines are still valid. There are still magazines in each of those places. However, the order in which magazines unlock has now changed. It used to be that the magazines would unlock in sets of three, and always in the same order. Now they unlock in sets of two, and the order is random. Beginning on Day 1, two magazines will unlock. When you find both of them, two more will unlock the next day. The magazines which unlock could be either the old ones which were already in the game (These have been mapped.), or the new magazines (These have not been mapped yet.).

There are currently thirteen magazines which have not been mapped. I am currently encountering bugs in the magazine system. Once that's sorted out, I plan to map all of the new magazines and create a new guide.

Currently, the MC has two opportunities to get money. In the prologue, Kendra will give the MC $100, but you have to choose to accept it. There is also the event when Kendra sends the MC a package in the middle of the week. That package includes another $20.

Alishia has stated that, in future updates, the MC will have the opportunity to earn money. Those events are not in the current version of the game.
Thanks for your help

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
So I just read TheLecher's comment on NTR being unavoidable. So if that's the case, can someone change the genre tag to more accurately reflect that? It says "Avoidable" even though it's not going to be. Besides one scene being avoidable, why label it avoidable when it's going to happen regardless of your actions?
If you're only counting your girlfriend as a LI, ntr is optional. You earn most ntr points only with your girlfriend. You're not exclusive with other girls anyway. I think they all have their own relationship, you get involved later thanks to the Red Room deal.Probably Grandma fucks maid, your mom fucks police officer, your sister has a boyfriend

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes