Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
The MC doesn't get fucked by any guys, though she will end up getting fucked by a futa character, later in the game. The "gang bang" scene with multiple guys is a single image of one of the supporting characters, and it can be avoided.

Follow the in-game hint system.
I've no idea what to do here... There's 3 days till game over and the "hints" are giving me nothing. I'm not even sure I have all the things I need.
NIna's swimsuit I', supposed to take to the wash, but I don't know where that is
I'm supposed to convince Lisa but she doesn't have any options other than "spend time"
I've not even gotten this handjob
And am I supposed to have a phone I can use?

I can't believe I'm this stupid:ROFLMAO:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I've no idea what to do here... There's 3 days till game over and the "hints" are giving me nothing. I'm not even sure I have all the things I need.
NIna's swimsuit I', supposed to take to the wash, but I don't know where that is
I'm supposed to convince Lisa but she doesn't have any options other than "spend time"
I've not even gotten this handjob
And am I supposed to have a phone I can use?

I can't believe I'm this stupid:ROFLMAO:
You first need to masturbate in her swimsuit (randomly) then take it to the laundry room (upstairs to the left, check the floor for the marker) when Jessica is there, then select it from your menu (hand icon) and then click Jessica.

Spend time with Jessica (and Nina maybe) and then talk to her in the lounge so you can be part of the massage session. Nina will explain what to do after. If you've only got 3 days left you might not make it, but the timer isn't active in this version so that might only be a problem if you can use your save next update.

Reactions: Maestro91

TransKelly89

Jul 25, 2022
Can someone please help me. I downloaded the game, but. apparantly it's the patreon safe version. How and where do i download the full version of the game with all content inlcuded. I've downloaded the patch, but don't know what to do with it. Please help....

mj19

Jul 16, 2019
i got to handjob nina but there was no one else present so task failed how to complete that part and what is this about nina's swimsuit i didnt get this task how to get it

Last edited:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
(i) Is there any content with Sasha at the moment?

(ii) I just got the handjob scene with Nina and although the quest doesnt say complete, it seems there is nothing else to do this update?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can someone please help me. I downloaded the game, but. apparantly it's the patreon safe version. How and where do i download the full version of the game with all content inlcuded. I've downloaded the patch, but don't know what to do with it. Please help....
Just copy the patch file (which should be called something like patch.rpy) to the game's /game/ directory. If you've done it right, the game start screen should update to "incest version" and, if you're using the limited edition patch, "limited edition content".

i got to handjob nina but there was no one else present so task failed how to complete that part and what is this about nina's swimsuit i didnt get this task how to get it
(i) Is there any content with Sasha at the moment?

(ii) I just got the handjob scene with Nina and although the quest doesnt say complete, it seems there is nothing else to do this update?
(i) There's a foot worship scene.

(ii) That quest doesn't go any further and can't be completed in this version.

There's no task associated with Nina's swimsuit, but you can find it by the pool on the first evening. If the MC then uses it as a masturbatory device, she'll need to get it laundered afterwards.

Last edited:
Reactions: What'sNew

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Please help ,, achievements no. 2,5,11,12,18,19, didn't find it or complete it , any guide ?
Achievement 2 is "Complete Subjugation." This is achieved by fully giving in to Kendra in the jail scene at the beginning of the game. Achievement 5 is "Bimbo Fan." It's achieved by letting Lexi fool around with the MC in the bathroom and giving Lexi a facial. Achievement 11 is "Second Mia Chat." This is the only one of the three Mia chats which can be missed, because you have to initiate the call by being in the MC's room at the agreed upon hour and clicking on the MC's computer. Achievement 12 is "Your Casual Swimsuit." You get this achievement by unlocking the event when the MC receives the new swimsuit she ordered and goes for a quick swim in the pool. The event should automatically play, after the swimsuit is delivered. Achievements 18 and 19 are "A Little Spice" and "A Lot of Spice." Both of these achievements are unlocked during the third Mia chat, if your NTR score is high enough, and if you choose the correct dialogue opitions. If you completed the third Mia chat and did not get these achievements, then either your NTR score is too low, or you made the wrong dialogue choices.

i am struck at the point i bought new swimsuit and found the laundry room , how to change swimsuit ??!
The new swimsuit has nothing to do with the laundry room, and there is no way to choose to change into the new swimsuit. After you but the new swimsuit online, you have to wait for it to be delivered. There will be an automatic event in which the delivery driver has a brief conversation with the MC (The delivery driver is a character who will have sexual content later in the game.), and then there will be another automatic event in which the MC goes for a swim in her new swimsuit. So far, that is the only content in the game which uses the new swimsuit.

Apr 28, 2020
This game really lacks a guide, I chatted with Miya in the third chat but didn't get those achievements, although I kind of moved along the ntr path completely, and I had ini masturbating on camera and Miya asked questions, maybe I should have chosen certain fantasies? And the only way to get money in the game is to take it from the police at the beginning of the game? And then if you give 20 bucks to your sister, you have already bought a nickname and you won’t get it? And this version has sister content? In order for her to let her out, you need to pay the price, but she doesn’t say what she needs and leaves, in the passage where I took the money, didn’t give it to my sister, she says that we owe her 60 bucks now, but there’s no way to give them, she again says that she does not need money, but does not say that, and leaves.

Reactions: LostOne84

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
How far can the massage scene with Lisa go? I got her to suggest I lower the straps on her shirt but then the massage ends right after.

Last edited:

vlk77

Apr 10, 2018
this game really need a walkthrough, nobody can do this for us? i'm stucked in all quest idk what i have to do

Reactions: at433
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes