TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
is there anything after the HJ from Nina and her giving us 3 tasks I haven't received?
That depends on what else you've already seen.

These are the new erotic scenes for this update:
  1. Nina handjob
  2. Jeanine handjob
  3. MC spies on Jessica in the shower
  4. Sasha dominates MC (lesdom foot fetish scene)

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I want to try this game. Someone on the first page I think was saying there is a scene where the PC gets banged by a bunch of dudes? I want to play but I don't want to get fucked by a dude can the male content be avoided?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I want to try this game. Someone on the first page I think was saying there is a scene where the PC gets banged by a bunch of dudes? I want to play but I don't want to get fucked by a dude can the male content be avoided?
The MC doesn't get fucked by any guys, though she will end up getting fucked by a futa character, later in the game. The "gang bang" scene with multiple guys is a single image of one of the supporting characters, and it can be avoided.

Totally forgot how to get the HJ from Nina, just raise her affection and get access to the spa room?
Follow the in-game hint system.

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
I have gotten the handjob done, what then? How do you get someone to be present when getting the handjob or is that something that will be in next update?

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
So guys i'm having trouble with the "Persuade Lisa" mission. I read some posts and some of you have said that it's need to call her, but i really don't know how to do this.

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
So guys i'm having trouble with the "Persuade Lisa" mission. I read some posts and some of you have said that it's need to call her, but i really don't know how to do this.
I've read that i need to give her a massage, but how can i trigger this event?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished the game and I really liked it renders are fine characters pretty good looking but I guess we can't do any task completely. And I wanted to set up NTR and no ntr save files to see all the content, but I could only collect 13 ntr points. Is it possible to collect 15?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I've read that i need to give her a massage, but how can i trigger this event?
you have to call her when she is working. Call your room 6-7 times and choose the option with the highest desire point. Then in the night, go into the library and give Lisa a massage.

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
you have to call her when she is working. Call your room 6-7 times and choose the option with the highest desire point. Then in the night, go into the library and give Lisa a massage.
But how i call her? I still don't find the event in bathroom and don't show up the event in my room when she is at work.

• Angry
Reactions: thegrindisreal

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
But how i call her? I still don't find the event in bathroom and don't show up the event in my room when she is at work.
'cause you don't trigger the massage event, probabily, for this event you must rise the maid affect, how ?
Option tal or spend time with her; when the affect stat is max wait afternoon of every day, (i think is afternoon, i don't rember well) or look when the maid is in livingroom then go and speak ask for see partecipate to massage session with her and nina, and it's done ^_*
(sorry for my basic english, if you don't understand send a mp and i try to answer you without reply in this thread many many many times XD XD

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I just finished the game and I really liked it renders are fine characters pretty good looking but I guess we can't do any task completely. And I wanted to set up NTR and no ntr save files to see all the content, but I could only collect 13 ntr points. Is it possible to collect 15?
13 is the max atm I think.

Reactions: Byczer

Batatovisk

Oct 2, 2018
'cause you don't trigger the massage event, probabily, for this event you must rise the maid affect, how ?
Option tal or spend time with her; when the affect stat is max wait afternoon of every day, (i think is afternoon, i don't rember well) or look when the maid is in livingroom then go and speak ask for see partecipate to massage session with her and nina, and it's done ^_*
(sorry for my basic english, if you don't understand send a mp and i try to answer you without reply in this thread many many many times XD XD
Thanks man, i actually hadn't talked with her in the laundry room, and because that i wans't able to get the massage. Now i get it.

Reactions: nyon
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes