Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
Hmm, maybe Kendra only pays you with the parcel if you accept her money in the prison cell. Don't know for sure, but it might be that.

There's some setup in the files for the MC to earn money, but it's not scripted yet. I think just about everything can be obtained before the free roam, so it depends what you did(n't) do. I personally only unlocked Jessica's shower scene and Jeanine's HJ after the cutoff.

The magazines are pretty difficult to find, but someone posted a guide here or a page back that you should check out.

Nina HJ was not in the previous version. Also you missed two other scenes.

You need to have approval with Jessica so she lets you in the spa room when she's massaging Nina. Then you need to learn the massage from her, call Mom a bunch of times in your room to get her desire up (after getting dolled up for max results) and then you can massage her in the library.
so after the massage with lisa is the end of the update ?

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
I'm extremely confused right now... I finished the update but have not seen the photoshoot scene. How do I get it?? Also, I was able to do Mia's first and third video call but not the second... Why?? Awesome game though. I just hope there will be faster updates coz Its got a lot of potential to be one of the best games around

udogu

May 20, 2019
Well, the console commands don't increase the number of days left for the task, using a save editor just removes the counter entirely, so I'm not sure what to do here.

And yes, I did captialized the COUNT_GAME_OVER = 9 command. I don't know what's going wrong.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
nice cheat mod , I changed it slightly adding an all feature and giving it +10 to All

this game seriously needs a walkthrough

I found it very confusing, was not really able to play it and I tried to UnRen and edit a bit , but I get errors

so I think at least a walkthrough would be needed.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
so after the massage with lisa is the end of the update ?
No, you can get the lesson from Nina, spy on Jessica in the shower, and get a HJ from Janine.

I'm extremely confused right now... I finished the update but have not seen the photoshoot scene. How do I get it?? Also, I was able to do Mia's first and third video call but not the second... Why?? Awesome game though. I just hope there will be faster updates coz Its got a lot of potential to be one of the best games around
Photoshoots should be introduced in the next version. The second call requires action of your own. As in, you'll get a message from Mia telling you to call her at 10 pm that night. So you have to go to your room at 10 pm on that day and click the PC.

Why can´t click the archievements unlocked to see replays?
That's not what they're for, there's no scene replay in the game.

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
No, you can get the lesson from Nina, spy on Jessica in the shower, and get a HJ from Janine.

Photoshoots should be introduced in the next version. The second call requires action of your own. As in, you'll get a message from Mia telling you to call her at 10 pm that night. So you have to go to your room at 10 pm on that day and click the PC.

That's not what they're for, there's no scene replay in the game.
Thanks. I must've missed that message about the second chat probably coz I tend to sometimes skip through the text. Another thing... How do I get the two spice achievements or are they only in the next update?

Reactions: TheUndertaker

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Spice can only be unlocked with max NTR points (so you need the second call for it). Just go along with all the MiaxKendra fantasies and have your NTR score as high as it can be (so check out the Cuckoldry + points you get with dialogue options)

Reactions: Teddybear91

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
This is the first time I played this game and wow, we have a hot mom, grandma and sister, not to mention Mia and her mother, just taboo and more taboo :p. I really liked this, although I wished we play with a male mc, I'm not into futa/trans character, but I guess a futa mc is still better than a female mc IMO and at least Siri doesn't have a pussy like that police officer and the manager, is just so weird seeing both genitals.

This game is just so promising, I love how the mc act all shy and awkward, I hate when I play with a mc that acts like a fucking prick.

I would like to support the game, I'm just a bit warry by what people say about the updates been so far apart. I'll think about it for the next couple of days, not to mention I want to go back and try to get what I missed.

Oh, one more thing, I love the bushes and the hairy armpits:love:. Excellent work on these characters details ALISHIA.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Quite possibly one of the worst directions in a game, meaning the "walkthrough" is absolutely horrid. As others have said, the game needs a proper walkthrough. I am not starting all over again each update. Seriously needs a replay/galley as well. After all the bullshit and hassle you have to go through to get a scene to happen, ya, needs a replay.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Hahaha, making the secrets HARDER to find by randomizing them isn't the action of someone who's looking for goodwill from the player. I use a 4ft flatscreen for my PC's monitor and fuck me they're next to impossible to find even when I stand a foot away from it with a list of the general locations. Make them 10X larger and NOT blend in with the background and maybe I'll believe your story.

Another player-friendly thing to do would be to explicitly spell out what the player needs to do when they fail at something. For example: the failure message for the massage is fuckin worthless as at no point has the player been told they need to go to the MC's room and call the mother during the day, or that they even have the option of doing that. So instead of the failure message : "hurr durr MOOD hurr durr" Make the failure message " hurr durr MOOD hurr durr, you can increase MOOD by calling from your room during the day".

Though cranking out content would be king, improving the game in other ways will certainly help your rep.

I suppose I should say something positive; that's the most adorable little horse-cock I've ever seen, good job coming up with a new twist on an old fetish. Definitely want to see more jessica scenes.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There's also the lesdom foot fetish scene with Sasha.

This game is just so promising, I love how the mc act all shy and awkward, I hate when I play with a mc that acts like a fucking prick.
That's why Kendra is in the game. Alishia stated that she wanted to take a common type of MC from harem games and cast him as a her, and put her in the role of an antagonist to the MC, instead of being the MC herself.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Okay, here's the new guide to finding the magazines.

Some things to keep in mind:
  1. There are twenty-four magazines in all, unless you switch guro on (See the guide.), in which case, there are twenty-six.
  2. The magazines now spawn in sets of two, not sets of three.
  3. The magazines now spawn every morning, before the MC wakes up, if you found both of the currently available magazines. If you fail to find a magazine, no new ones will spawn in until that one is found.
  4. The first two magazines will always be the same (See the guide.), but the subsequent sets of two will be randomly selected from the remaining pool.
  5. Some of the magazines are very well hidden, but all of them are visible, even if it's just a row of a few pixels at the edge of some object. If you're having trouble finding one, just slowly move the cursor over the indicated search areas, watching for some clickable pixels to be highlighted. Also watch the top of the screen in your peripheral vision, because the word "magazine" will flash at the top of the screen when the cursor touches one.
  6. Guro is switched off by default. If you want those images, you have to use the Guro Switch. I've shown the location of the switch in the first spoiler image. Even if you do want the guro images, my personal recommendation is to leave it switched off until you've found all of the other magazines. This will reduce the magazine pool size by two and eliminate two possible search areas. Once you've found all of the normal magazines, you'll get a message saying that you've unlocked all secret images in the game. Then you can go flip the Guro Switch, and the two guro magazines will spawn in the next morning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, the console commands don't increase the number of days left for the task, using a save editor just removes the counter entirely, so I'm not sure what to do here.

And yes, I did captialized the COUNT_GAME_OVER = 9 command. I don't know what's going wrong.
Countdown timer: world.count_game_over = X (changed as of 0.4)
But note that this is mostly an exercise in futility as the task can't be completed anyway.

Reactions: udogu

the X hunter

Mar 11, 2020
Okay, here's the new guide to finding the magazines.

Some things to keep in mind:
  1. There are twenty-four magazines in all, unless you switch guro on (See the guide.), in which case, there are twenty-six.
  2. The magazines now spawn in sets of two, not sets of three.
  3. The magazines now spawn every morning, before the MC wakes up, if you found both of the currently available magazines. If you fail to find a magazine, no new ones will spawn in until that one is found.
  4. The first two magazines will always be the same (See the guide.), but the subsequent sets of two will be randomly selected from the remaining pool.
  5. Some of the magazines are very well hidden, but all of them are visible, even if it's just a row of a few pixels at the edge of some object. If you're having trouble finding one, just slowly move the cursor over the indicated search areas, watching for some clickable pixels to be highlighted. Also watch the top of the screen in your peripheral vision, because the word "magazine" will flash at the top of the screen when the cursor touches one.
  6. Guro is switched off by default. If you want those images, you have to use the Guro Switch. I've shown the location of the switch in the first spoiler image. Even if you do want the guro images, my personal recommendation is to leave it switched off until you've found all of the other magazines. This will reduce the magazine pool size by two and eliminate two possible search areas. Once you've found all of the normal magazines, you'll get a message saying that you've unlocked all secret images in the game. Then you can go flip the Guro Switch, and the two guro magazines will spawn in the next morning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is one room the one above the gym I couldn't access, how?

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes