• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
You need to have 100 dollars and then use your computer in your room to order a swimsuit online. The swimsuit will be delivered the next day and that will get you the achievement. Sadly that is the only thing the swimsuit does. It does not change the event at the pool with your sister and grandmother.
I know this scene was in the Limited Edition at the time so if you don't have that patch, maybe you can't get it? It should just be the Lexi scene, where you just take all the horniest options. It's definitely important to look at her breasts when turning around and saying they're almost too fake.

You buy the swimsuit from the PC. You need 100 buckaroonies for it, so you should either take Kendra's money and not give it to Sasha, or open the parcel that gets sent to you rather than giving it to Sasha (you can open it and then give it to her though).
I avoided Kendra but i opend the Parcel and there was no money in it. Just pictures of MC and used panties.

With the amount of secrets and achievments the game kinda wants MC to share/be shared and be cucked :unsure:

Oct 20, 2017
Are there any events after the main storyline ends? I keep skipping time but nothing shows up. I've looked into the save file and seen a ton of labels for characters and events that don't ever appear. I've also gone through every room and not a single magazine shows up (not sure if those are needed).

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Are there any events after the main storyline ends? I keep skipping time but nothing shows up. I've looked into the save file and seen a ton of labels for characters and events that don't ever appear. I've also gone through every room and not a single magazine shows up (not sure if those are needed).
About the magazines i found out, that there is no order in which they spawn. Also afaik there arent multiple hidden at once. i you got one, anotherone will spawn until it says you got all for the day.

With the main story, after you got the handjob and your last day of the trial comes, it says the game is "done" and asks if you want to play i guess "free roam" or you want to close it.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
redroombanner.png
Ren'Py
This is the Italian translation of The Red Room [v0.4]

Include incest + limited edition

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Reactions: markushv and Kagrra

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
so game ends again after the handjome from the granny, and thats it basicaly ....with other words the same sh1t like a year ago
new was only the szene with sasha and the footlicking....
there is absolutly no contuing in the story. nor in the red room tv show.nothing ....

hopefully noone falls for this dev anymore and wont give him money ...

crackaddited

Mar 13, 2021
Does anyone know how to let the mom change her mind. I maxed out 10/10 with every characters and also did the third vid call with MC girlfriend but not getting anywhere tho.

Reactions: MokshaSeeker

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I avoided Kendra but i opend the Parcel and there was no money in it. Just pictures of MC and used panties.

With the amount of secrets and achievments the game kinda wants MC to share/be shared and be cucked :unsure:
Hmm, maybe Kendra only pays you with the parcel if you accept her money in the prison cell. Don't know for sure, but it might be that.

There's some setup in the files for the MC to earn money, but it's not scripted yet. I think just about everything can be obtained before the free roam, so it depends what you did(n't) do. I personally only unlocked Jessica's shower scene and Jeanine's HJ after the cutoff.

The magazines are pretty difficult to find, but someone posted a guide here or a page back that you should check out.

so game ends again after the handjome from the granny, and thats it basicaly ....with other words the same sh1t like a year ago
new was only the szene with sasha and the footlicking....
there is absolutly no contuing in the story. nor in the red room tv show.nothing ....

hopefully noone falls for this dev anymore and wont give him money ...
Nina HJ was not in the previous version. Also you missed two other scenes.

Does anyone know how to let the mom change her mind. I maxed out 10/10 with every characters and also did the third vid call with MC girlfriend but not getting anywhere tho.
You need to have approval with Jessica so she lets you in the spa room when she's massaging Nina. Then you need to learn the massage from her, call Mom a bunch of times in your room to get her desire up (after getting dolled up for max results) and then you can massage her in the library.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH
THERE IS NO WALKTHROUGH