DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Actually, you have to open it and take the photos out, then give her the package. If you don't open it and take the photos out, you won't get the dialogue with her blaming the MC for cumming on the panties, which is what triggers the lesdom foot fetish scene.
Are you sure? I never opened the package and still got blamed for it..

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Actually, you have to open it and take the photos out, then give her the package. If you don't open it and take the photos out, you won't get the dialogue with her blaming the MC for cumming on the panties, which is what triggers the lesdom foot fetish scene.
To be entirely accurate, what matters is if you open the package, no matter if you then give it to Sasha or not. If you don't give her the package, she'll go looking for her panties and find them among the MC's things leading to the same scene.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I think they should state that NTR is inevitable because the MC's mother has a sex slave relationship with the police officer if the mother is a love interest I think it should be considered NTR
It has been stated many times in this thread that the NTR will be unavoidable. I'm guessing that the reason that it says "avoidable" in the OP is that it was written by someone other than the developer, and was written at the time of the original release. At that time, the only real NTR scene was in the jail, and that's avoidable.

To be perfectly clear, for anyone who hasn't bothered to read the thread, NTR is a major focus of this game, and it will be unavoidable. There will be two main paths for the player to take in this game, but both will include NTR. There will be the NTR-lite path, which will include only as much NTR as is necessary for the story, though it will probably still be a significant amount. And there will be the full NTR path, which will have lots and lots and lots of NTR.

because the mother will stay with the police officer anyway and the Grandpa stays with the maid and not to mention that their penises are bigger than as we know in these types of games, characters with bigger penises will always be preferred.
Actually, the MC's penis is bigger than the maid's. But yes, the cop has a much larger penis than the MC.

not to mention that no NTR scene is avoidable...
As I just mentioned above, the NTR scene in the jail is avoidable.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Are you sure? I never opened the package and still got blamed for it..
To be entirely accurate, what matters is if you open the package, no matter if you then give it to Sasha or not. If you don't give her the package, she'll go looking for her panties and find them among the MC's things leading to the same scene.
If this is the case, then it's a continuity error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not doubting you guys that you can still get the scene, I'm just saying that it's an error in the storytelling.

Edit - If Sasha goes looking for them in the MC's room, then that would justify the scene. But is it actually stated in the game that she went looking for them?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Edit - If Sasha goes looking for them in the MC's room, then that would justify the scene. But is it actually stated in the game that she went looking for them?
Yeah. And I'm wrong about what I said above (and DanThaMan is right), there are conditions for it triggering even if you didn't open the package, which I hadn't noticed.*

(* I actually went looking for a way to avoid the scene and couldn't easily find one; I'd just forgotten about that.)

Reactions: DanThaMan

Teddybear91

Apr 5, 2019
I'm pretty sure seeing that scene even without opening it

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
It has been stated many times in this thread that the NTR will be unavoidable. I'm guessing that the reason that it says "avoidable" in the OP is that it was written by someone other than the developer, and was written at the time of the original release. At that time, the only real NTR scene was in the jail, and that's avoidable.

To be perfectly clear, for anyone who hasn't bothered to read the thread, NTR is a major focus of this game, and it will be unavoidable. There will be two main paths for the player to take in this game, but both will include NTR. There will be the NTR-lite path, which will include only as much NTR as is necessary for the story, though it will probably still be a significant amount. And there will be the full NTR path, which will have lots and lots and lots of NTR.

Actually, the MC's penis is bigger than the maid's. But yes, the cop has a much larger penis than the MC.

As I just mentioned above, the NTR scene in the jail is avoidable.

Thanks for clarifying I don't have enough time to look for what they say that happens in the game I usually go by the genre tag

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Love this game but i have tried 3 times now to get the mom to take a message but i have no idea how to trigger it. Maxed out 10 points with her and put on makeup and tried to interact with her at every point i could and still didnt get it. How do i progress if possible?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Love this game but i have tried 3 times now to get the mom to take a message but i have no idea how to trigger it. Maxed out 10 points with her and put on makeup and tried to interact with her at every point i could and still didnt get it. How do i progress if possible?
After the makeup, you have to go to your room to call her, during the call you are going to talk about some random lewd topics and you have to choose an answer to that gives her the highest amount of perversion(?). So just call her 5 or 6 times on the same day and you will be able to give her a massage at the library at night time.

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, here's the new guide to finding the magazines.

Some things to keep in mind:
  1. There are twenty-four magazines in all, unless you switch guro on (See the guide.), in which case, there are twenty-six.
  2. The magazines now spawn in sets of two, not sets of three.
  3. The magazines now spawn every morning, before the MC wakes up, if you found both of the currently available magazines. If you fail to find a magazine, no new ones will spawn in until that one is found.
  4. The first two magazines will always be the same (See the guide.), but the subsequent sets of two will be randomly selected from the remaining pool.
  5. Some of the magazines are very well hidden, but all of them are visible, even if it's just a row of a few pixels at the edge of some object. If you're having trouble finding one, just slowly move the cursor over the indicated search areas, watching for some clickable pixels to be highlighted. Also watch the top of the screen in your peripheral vision, because the word "magazine" will flash at the top of the screen when the cursor touches one.
  6. Guro is switched off by default. If you want those images, you have to use the Guro Switch. I've shown the location of the switch in the first spoiler image. Even if you do want the guro images, my personal recommendation is to leave it switched off until you've found all of the other magazines. This will reduce the magazine pool size by two and eliminate two possible search areas. Once you've found all of the normal magazines, you'll get a message saying that you've unlocked all secret images in the game. Then you can go flip the Guro Switch, and the two guro magazines will spawn in the next morning.
hi, first of all thanks for this guide, i appreciate, but there's 24 locations of magazines in total, i think that you miss 2 locations.... i count the red approximate location (included the 2 guro) many times...the result is always the same: 24 not 26. Can i ask you to put even the other 2 points pls?^^

P.s. This isn't a "offence" for the work that you've done, i notice that and i tell you that's all ^^
Peace ^^

Reactions: CharlesDur

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You need to make her horny. Dolling up for her while she's on work, make calls to her from your room, for making her "hot" for the rest the day. And make her a massage while she in the library (dolling up for this no needed, she already horny).

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
What the fly fuck are you even talking about? I never got any scene like that and how the hell you meant to do the poster convincing
If you didn't get that scene, then it's because you didn't follow the in-game hints. The combination of the quest log and the dialogue will tell you everything you need to do to complete this quest.

Yeah. And I'm wrong about what I said above (and DanThaMan is right), there are conditions for it triggering even if you didn't open the package, which I hadn't noticed.*
How about that? It looks like she has all of the bases covered. That's what I get for not playing all possible routes in the game.

Well, they say that you're supposed to learn something new everyday.

hi, first of all thanks for this guide, i appreciate,
You're welcome.

but there's 24 locations of magazines in total, i think that you miss 2 locations.... i count the red approximate location (included the 2 guro) many times...the result is always the same: 24 not 26. Can i ask you to put even the other 2 points pls?^^
I'm afraid that you've miscounted. I just counted the locations marked in the images again, and there are indeed 26. I'll list them for you, so that you can confirm this.

• 3 in the MC's bedroom
  • 1 outside, by the garage
  • 3 in Nina's bedroom
  • 2 in the library
  • 2 in the laundry room
  • 3 in the gym
  • 1 at the indoor pool
  • 1 at the outdoor pool
  • 1 in the corridor, outside of the spa room
  • 1 in the spa room
  • 1 on the terrace, outside of the kitchen
  • 1 in Lisa's bedroom
  • 1 in the lounge
  • 2 in the upstairs hallway (1 regular, and 1 guro)
  • 2 in the game room (1 regular, and 1 guro)
  • 1 in the cinema room
= 26

Remember that the guro locations are not marked in red. They are marked in black. This makes them a little bit harder to see, but I wanted them to be visually distinct from the regular magazine locations.

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
Nina literally tells you to doll up in the bathroom and then call her when she's at work from your room during the massage scene. I don't know how much more you want is spelled out for you.
Didn't notice the part about the call only about makeup. There should still be a part in the failure message though, as I said it's fuckin worthless the way it is now and only serves to annoy anyone who missed that piece of text.

I could see where this wouldn't cause problems if there was a reason to be in the MC's room in the middle of the day, but there isn't and that's the only place where the cell option shows up. Given that a fair number of people have exactly the same problem that I did and comment on it here, it's something that needs to be addressed and there are a number of ways to do it but the most direct one is the failure message, even if someone were to skip through every other piece of text they're going to look at that to find out why they can't complete the task.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Didn't notice the part about the call only about makeup. There should still be a part in the failure message though, as I said it's fuckin worthless the way it is now and only serves to annoy anyone who missed that piece of text.

I could see where this wouldn't cause problems if there was a reason to be in the MC's room in the middle of the day, but there isn't and that's the only place where the cell option shows up. Given that a fair number of people have exactly the same problem that I did and comment on it here, it's something that needs to be addressed and there are a number of ways to do it but the most direct one is the failure message, even if someone were to skip through every other piece of text they're going to look at that to find out why they can't complete the task.
This game does not guide the player through all options, nor does it help you loop back to make up for lost choices you may have preferred. It's the old style try-and-see play model (from available clues) - which some people find fun to explore, while others prefer more hand-holding.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Need some help with some achievements and couldn't find guides. 7 and 8 i asume it's Nina's swimsuit and wank in it but where and how do i get it.19,21,22 ( a lot of spice,stealing in the gym and handy from jeanine )

nyon

Oct 4, 2017
If you didn't get that scene, then it's because you didn't follow the in-game hints. The combination of the quest log and the dialogue will tell you everything you need to do to complete this quest.

How about that? It looks like she has all of the bases covered. That's what I get for not playing all possible routes in the game.

Well, they say that you're supposed to learn something new everyday.

You're welcome.

I'm afraid that you've miscounted. I just counted the locations marked in the images again, and there are indeed 26. I'll list them for you, so that you can confirm this.

• 3 in the MC's bedroom
  • 1 outside, by the garage
  • 3 in Nina's bedroom
  • 2 in the library
  • 2 in the laundry room
  • 3 in the gym
  • 1 at the indoor pool
  • 1 at the outdoor pool
  • 1 in the corridor, outside of the spa room
  • 1 in the spa room
  • 1 on the terrace, outside of the kitchen
  • 1 in Lisa's bedroom
  • 1 in the lounge
  • 2 in the upstairs hallway (1 regular, and 1 guro)
  • 2 in the game room (1 regular, and 1 guro)
  • 1 in the cinema room
= 26

Remember that the guro locations are not marked in red. They are marked in black. This makes them a little bit harder to see, but I wanted them to be visually distinct from the regular magazine locations.
ahhhhh ok ok got it, i think that the marked red was far all guro and not sorry sorry thank you ^_^

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017

Some people do skip text (not saying you do). I played for the first time and I got the message loud and clear about the bathroom/mc room, then I massaged mom on that same day.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Need some help with some achievements and couldn't find guides. 7 and 8 i asume it's Nina's swimsuit and wank in it but where and how do i get it.19,21,22 ( a lot of spice,stealing in the gym and handy from jeanine )
19 requires max NTR points and for you to go all the way with the Kendra fantasy during the third call.

I think 21 and 22 can only be unlocked after getting Nina's HJ. 21 is by going to the outdoor pool at 11pm or midnight and getting the text that someone is showering in the gym. Then you head to the gym and the scene will happen there.

22 you need to spend time with Jeanine, who randomly appears in the lounge with Nina somewhere around noon iirc. Just spend time with them and get their approval up and eventually the scene will happen.

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
hi, first of all thanks for this guide, i appreciate, but there's 24 locations of magazines in total, i think that you miss 2 locations.... i count the red approximate location (included the 2 guro) many times...the result is always the same: 24 not 26. Can i ask you to put even the other 2 points pls?^^

P.s. This isn't a "offence" for the work that you've done, i notice that and i tell you that's all ^^
Peace ^^
why not just point exactly where they are... this dev did a "great job" with these magazines you can't find them without spending hours on this game that has so little content

Reactions: super_slicer
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes