Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
They actually delivered.
Well of course they would, they need to keep the hook baited for now. Never forgetti that it's still 3+ delays and many silent weeks later. As said years ago, at this rate v1.0 will be out in 2030. So if it doesn't get abandoned by then, congrats to Alishia.
I wouldn't be holding my breath on this game, and won't be paying to play it until it's complete. Others with fatter wallets can all they want but can't complain if they've ever read into the history of this game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I didn't expect much and I'm still disappointed xD 50 new renders, most of them the same images but with slight alterations and really minor things. And she needed 6 months for that. I guess that every other developer out there is using a freaking Time Turner and black magic to do what they do.

"A way to earn money, a changed way of increasing desire of Lisa and a small main scene to prepare everything for Mia's arrival." Seriously did she do anything during these 6 months? This looks more like a bug fix update than an actual one. Heck she speaks more about excuses and the content that she's going to add for the next update than what she put in this one.

The part that makes me laugh the most? She already put the bar low with the next update because she knows that she's not going to do shit. "Small things" indeed.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes