Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, does anyone have any info on the progress of the game. Would be pretty disappointed if it would be abandoned. Easily one of the best I've played so far.
Nope.

Delays, platitudes and more delays.

It seems these developers are a one release and done kind. This is what happened with their last game and it seems to be what's happening here.

Valve might not be able to count to throw but these get stuck at 2.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I mean, I can't really believe it's a scam or something. Would've just been easier to make HS part 2 at that point, rather than make this from scratch.

I do feel like the dev should inform the patreons about what's going on though, considering it's been a month since the last "Hey, this is what's going on update", which was an update talking about a delayed release...

Reactions: jameshaul

iMagnor

Jul 31, 2018
if you use unren to extract images there are button icons for sleep,bedroom,bathroom,kitchen and mom room so that gives me hope

Reactions: jameshaul

jameshaul

Jul 31, 2017
I mean, I can't really believe it's a scam or something. Would've just been easier to make HS part 2 at that point, rather than make this from scratch.

I do feel like the dev should inform the patreons about what's going on though, considering it's been a month since the last "Hey, this is what's going on update", which was an update talking about a delayed release...
Absolutely agree. There must be at least some completed renders by now, why not tease us with them? As a patron, I believe this will be a masterpiece with further updates though right now I don't have any idea where's my money going to.

Or at least set up a Discord like everyone else, as a sign of your vitality.

jameshaul

Jul 31, 2017
if you use unren to extract images there are button icons for sleep,bedroom,bathroom,kitchen and mom room so that gives me hope
Those secret scenes you find after extracting are worth several hundred faps maybe, but I'm aching to see more stuff that I've actually paid for.

Also, it's nice to see there's some people actively following the thread.

Reactions: iMagnor

iMagnor

Jul 31, 2018
if you extract there are cell selfies in intro folder dunno if there in game and i missed them or not

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
i couldn't get selfie scene and thought that i didn't go NTR route
You need to take the place instead of Mia. Just keep saying no to using Mia to get out of jail and then say that maybe you could do it in her place.

And yeah this it's starting to look more and more like a "Holy slaves 2.0", maybe next thing we know she will be delaying again 'til she choses to make another game entirely different xD

When she dalayed the update from early december to january i thougt that she just needed a bit of time to end some things, you know because the update was supposed to be almost completely technical(new places and ui stuff), maybe add some content to it, and that she would update in early january instead, but a whole entire month (we are already at 27 of january and sitll waiting)?? did she do anything?? because it looks like she took a nice long holiday and then delayed to start working on january...

iMagnor

Jul 31, 2018
You need to take the place instead of Mia. Just keep saying no to using Mia to get out of jail and then say that maybe you could do it in her place.

And yeah this it's starting to look more and more like a "Holy slaves 2.0", maybe next thing we know she will be delaying again 'til she choses to make another game entirely different xD

When she dalayed the update from early december to january i thougt that she just needed a bit of time to end some things, you know because the update was supposed to be almost completely technical(new places and ui stuff), maybe add some content to it, and that she would update in early january instead, but a whole entire month (we are already at 27 of january and sitll waiting)?? did she do anything?? because it looks like she took a nice long holiday and then delayed to start working on january...
can i have save because she ignores me when i say no

jameshaul

Jul 31, 2017
Update isn't coming in January, Alishia is keeping the release date to themselves because they don't want to commit a date and disappoint again, considering making a Discord server for better communication.
Well it is quite nice to be heard!

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes