Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
And the Dev was last seen on here on the 3rd of February.. yet they still ain't said anything, weird.
The only game creators of a futa game that publish all the time is Majalis. It may be some small tweaks here and there but they probably get one new picture for the game each week and implement it. Hard work pays off?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Is she communicating on her pateron/discord?
I don't believe that the Discord has been set up yet. That was one of the things which she was talking about doing when she announced that the update had been delayed, but I never saw an announcement about it going live.

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
Talking about shooting yourself in the foot every time. Can't wait for her another v0.01 "project" to be released soon. I'd buy it, no lie

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Talking about shooting yourself in the foot every time. Can't wait for her another v0.01 "project" to be released soon. I'd buy it, no lie
Or just dont because they release something which can be classified as good but then just drop it after they earn some thousands of dollars.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
While I think the lack of updates is problematic, I don't think it makes sense as a scam. It would've been way more profitable to just continue HS, even for one more update, rather than start something new.
Maybe they release a new game then stop uploading saying that they are working and keep delaying for a few months, then since that game already lost the trust during that time they could just say "hey guys we are going to changue to a new game since we lost the motivation for the last one" and get new patrons with the new one, then they just need to repeat everything.

That's just one option, no clues or anything, personally i'm of the opinion that they're just a team with one of the worst work ethic out there

Reactions: lumley

jpinks

Jul 7, 2018
This is strike 2 for me on Alisha, I put money into the last game she partially made. I wont be doing it again til its a finished product.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Maybe they release a new game then stop uploading saying that they are working and keep delaying for a few months, then since that game already lost the trust during that time they could just say "hey guys we are going to changue to a new game since we lost the motivation for the last one" and get new patrons with the new one, then they just need to repeat everything.

That's just one option, no clues or anything, personally i'm of the opinion that they're just a team with one of the worst work ethic out there
The fact is that this approach can work once, maximum two times. Alishia has already lost trust which is so hard to get on patreon. Starting from scratch with a new project would be tantamount to a headshot page on the patreon.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The fact is that this approach can work once, maximum two times. Alishia has already lost trust which is so hard to get on patreon. Starting from scratch with a new project would be tantamount to a headshot page on the patreon.
Actualy that is working so well you have no idea.Just look at Slonique and Bright Sun Studios.

Reactions: Onysko

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I definitely do not buy into the idea that Red Room is any sort of scam. I'm confident that Alishia means well with the game. However, I do need to see some sort of progress in the near future, if I'm going to continue my support on Patreon.

And by "progress", I mean more than just a monthly render.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I definitely do not buy into the idea that Red Room is any sort of scam. I'm confident that Alishia means well with the game. However, I do need to see some sort of progress in the near future, if I'm going to continue my support on Patreon.

They should atleast tell us what to expect on the update. The longer the wait the higher the demand.

Reactions: PapaJohnLunchMeat

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
They should atleast tell us what to expect on the update. The longer the wait the higher the demand.
They told us to not expect an update, that's why they didnt tell a date, they were not sure if they could have the uptade for february so instead of saying it and having to delay again they told nothing xD (but about content, it was supposed to be about locations and gui, you konw make the game prettier and expand the world to be click and point, not just a novel with different choices)

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
They told us to not expect an update, that's why they didnt tell a date, they were not sure if they could have the uptade for february so instead of saying it and having to delay again they told nothing xD (but about content, it was supposed to be about locations and gui, you konw make the game prettier and expand the world to be click and point, not just a novel with different choices)
Correct me if I'm wrong.
December had no updates
January had no updates
And now february seems to have none too. 3 months dude like imagine what Majalis does in 3 months and then compare it to this.

Reactions: Onysko

Automata

Apr 10, 2017

Regardless of if you believe it's a scam or not, this is a bad way to conduct legitimate business.

Back in Nov. 2018, I contacted the author with an offer to help make the English grammar sound more natural. I'm curious, did anyone else here do the same?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Regardless of if you believe it's a scam or not, this is a bad way to conduct legitimate business.

Back in Nov. 2018, I contacted the author with an offer to help make the English grammar sound more natural. I'm curious, did anyone else here do the same?
I offered to translate the game, but the original language was a language I don't speak/write, so ALISHIA thanked me for the offer but refused.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes