fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, encouraging to hear, but it seems like some of this optimism for her schedule was conveyed previously. Given the track record, I wouldn't entirely discount them but would certainly want to gauge just what are you supporting, expectations-wise.

I think it would be smarter of Alishia to share more of their inner development progress on story, art, etc. in the way we see with Luxee and others (as I've mentioned). Otherwise, her statement about hoping to release every 1.5 months is once more asking for faith in something she hasn't seemed to demonstrate before.

I don't mean to sound brusque, but this is a business as much as it is an art. It's always difficult to meld the two efficiently, so compromises have to be made when a commerce model is at play, I feel.

So, trust but verify, I suppose.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Alishia posted on Discord a couple of hours ago, saying that she's expecting to release the next update at the end of April or beginning of May. She also said that, after that, she's hoping to get into a rhythm of releasing updates every 1.5 months.
That's great! Thank you for sharing

SashaS

Dec 25, 2017
I like this game, the renders, the scenes, the futa MC !!! Waiting for update.
Good luck with your game. I'll keep an eye on it.

Reactions: RHFlash

freca

Jun 15, 2017
Alishia posted on Discord a couple of hours ago, saying that she's expecting to release the next update at the end of April or beginning of May. She also said that, after that, she's hoping to get into a rhythm of releasing updates every 1.5 months.
If there is an inkling of truth to this, and it happens. I'll be back at Pope Tier once again.

Reactions: RHFlash

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
Do we know if this game has a "true" futa protag (dick and vagina) or a "faux" futa (dickgirl) protag (Dick, tits, no vag) yet?

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Do we know if this game has a "true" futa protag (dick and vagina) or a "faux" futa (dickgirl) protag (Dick, tits, no vag) yet?
The MC does not have a vagina in this game.

Your use of the term "true futa" may be in line with how the term is usually used these days, but, technically speaking, the original use of the term applied to both of the configurations you mentioned, as well as other configurations.

Reactions: Genshiroo

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
The MC does not have a vagina in this game.

Your use of the term "true futa" may be in line with how the term is usually used these days, but, technically speaking, the original use of the term applied to both of the configurations you mentioned, as well as other configurations.
Thanks for the answer.

While you may be correct about the origin (I haven't bothered to check because it doesn't matter in the long run, and this also isn't intended to be confrontational or dismissive in anyway; just expository); the reason I used it the way I used it was two fold. First most definitions i've found specify both male and female primary sexual charactersitics (penis and vagina), and specify nothing about secondary sexual characteristics (breasts, hips, etc.), but they also go on to state that common usage is generally used in regard to an overtly female form. This would imply that while it is commonly used to mean a female body shape with a penis, the overall shape of the body is irrelevant as long as there is both a penis and vagina.

The second reason is, the more specific you can get with a fetish, the easier it is for people to find what they like. Cuntboys, dick girls, "true" futanari, traps, reverse traps (rarely), transvestites, transexuals... all of these are sometimes refered to as futa to get a large potential audience... Since the reason I was asking was so that I knew what I was getting into, I figured I'd attempt to get as specific as possible to help others who had my same question in the future.

shmerlin33

Oct 29, 2017
I noticed this game when it came out and put it on my watch list. I'm kinda surprised that absolutely nothing has happened since the initial release. I'm even more shocked that it's still bringing in nearly $900 a month on Patreon.

I need to get my DAZ skills up so I can make a grand a month on something I did half a year ago. Good on the creator for milking that initial release for all it's worth!!!

Reactions: rogosh

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks for the answer.
You're welcome.

While you may be correct about the origin (I haven't bothered to check because it doesn't matter in the long run, and this also isn't intended to be confrontational or dismissive in anyway; just expository); the reason I used it the way I used it was two fold. First most definitions i've found specify both male and female primary sexual charactersitics (penis and vagina), and specify nothing about secondary sexual characteristics (breasts, hips, etc.), but they also go on to state that common usage is generally used in regard to an overtly female form. This would imply that while it is commonly used to mean a female body shape with a penis, the overall shape of the body is irrelevant as long as there is both a penis and vagina.
I wouldn't worry about being confrontational. If I make a statement which I can't defend, then the statement ought to be shot down.

I'm given to understand that the Japanese language word "futanari" originally simply meant a person who displays both masculine and feminine characteristics, without reference to whether they were primary or secondary sexual characteristics. I believe that the gradual change to the current preferred usage began in the 1990s, as a result of anime and manga.

The second reason is, the more specific you can get with a fetish, the easier it is for people to find what they like. Cuntboys, dick girls, "true" futanari, traps, reverse traps (rarely), transvestites, transexuals... all of these are sometimes refered to as futa to get a large potential audience... Since the reason I was asking was so that I knew what I was getting into, I figured I'd attempt to get as specific as possible to help others who had my same question in the future.
To be very specific, based on what we've seen from the developer so far, there are at least four characters in this game, including the MC, who have penises and testicles, but no vaginas. There are also at least five characters in the game who are fully female, including having the ability (so the developer has hinted) to get pregnant.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
You're welcome.

I wouldn't worry about being confrontational. If I make a statement which I can't defend, then the statement ought to be shot down.

I'm given to understand that the Japanese language word "futanari" originally simply meant a person who displays both masculine and feminine characteristics, without reference to whether they were primary or secondary sexual characteristics. I believe that the gradual change to the current preferred usage began in the 1990s, as a result of anime and manga.

To be very specific, based on what we've seen from the developer so far, there are at least four characters in this game, including the MC, who have penises and testicles, but no vaginas. There are also at least five characters in the game who are fully female, including having the ability (so the developer has hinted) to get pregnant.
The MC is a dickgirl

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
When first playing the game, these characters reminded me of Roberto Baldazzini's non-vaginal females (e.g., ), while his vagina-only females typically have an Euro-pinup style that is at times evident here, as well (e.g., ).

Reactions: crugh2112

GrumpyMonkey

Jun 13, 2017
Read the thread, it's mentioned on the previous page.
All that reading the thread does is give you one missed deadline after the another. So don't read the thread @styggtuff12 just mark it on your list so you don't forget about it entirely and move on. I am of the opinion that this game will also be handled in similar fashion to this developers first work. Shame considering the renders are well done.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes