rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
I'v tried 63 times still cant even do the first task. can anyone help me
samere here LOL
whats the goal anyway?
its impossible to advance in this game trust me
i have checked everything and every option but still the game ends.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I'v tried 63 times still cant even do the first task. can anyone help me
samere here LOL
whats the goal anyway?
its impossible to advance in this game trust me
i have checked everything and every option but still the game ends.
This has already been answered multiple times in the last couple of pages of this thread. Generally speaking, you should search the thread before you ask, as your question may already have been answered.

You can't complete the quest to get a handjob from Nina in this version. You have to wait until the next release to be able to complete that quest, or to get any additional quests which you can complete. The only quest which can be completed in this version of the game is to get Lisa to agree to let you keep the poster in your room.

In fact, it actually tells you this in the game. If you check the quest log, it will tell you that the quest with Nina can't be completed in this version.

Wumpa

Dec 22, 2019
This has already been answered multiple times in the last couple of pages of this thread. Generally speaking, you should search the thread before you ask, as your question may already have been answered.

You can't complete the quest to get a handjob from Nina in this version. You have to wait until the next release to be able to complete that quest, or to get any additional quests which you can complete. The only quest which can be completed in this version of the game is to get Lisa to agree to let you keep the poster in your room.

In fact, it actually tells you this in the game. If you check the quest log, it will tell you that the quest with Nina can't be completed in this version.
yes but i cant find lisa anywhere and iv looked everywhere to offer her a message and her desire always drops

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Anyone any Idea if the next release takes a year again?
Did she say anything about the 0.3 version or are we going to wait another year for it?
------>
Alishia has stated that the next release which will have new content in it should be expected around the middle of March, roughly three months from now, and that updates should be releasing every 2.5 to 3 months, from now on. We will have to wait and see if she sticks to that schedule.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Before New Year is the public release of 0.2a, as opposed to the Patreon-only release, which has already been leaked here. The only change expected for the public release is the addition of music tracks for the new content, since only the prologue currently has a soundtrack.

Alishia has stated that the next release which will have new content in it should be expected around the middle of March, roughly three months from now, and that updates should be releasing every 2.5 to 3 months, from now on. We will have to wait and see if she sticks to that schedule.
Did she specifically say March 2020?

hencuka

Jul 16, 2019
She did not specifically say "March 2020." She specifically said 2.5 to 3 months. That would put it around the middle of March.
Well, after the first release, she said 1 month until the next update... and it was a year. So march means 2023? :(

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Beautiful renders. Great idea. Possibilities for really cool scenes. HOWEVER - it is stupidly difficult to progress the game without a walkthrough. Basically it becomes and hour by hour 'hide and seek' where you click through every room, every hour, hoping to find someone to interact with in the CHANCE it will lead to something interesting. So far, if you find a character your option is basically 'spend time with.' I'm really down with everything in this game I just wish it was more of a straightforward VN - or as mentioned, at least had a walkthrough. I think I'll walk away from this one until something arrives to make it tractable. Thanks to dev though - hell of a job and really sharp looking.
Write this in the review sectionnn

Nov 4, 2019
Oh no, not another sandbox game...
There are tons of them out there...
I really hoped it would stay linear. I really enjoyed that in HH and RR0.1

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes