4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

ara77

Sep 18, 2017
I have a problem with the Jessica Quest.
I caught her with the phone at the pool.
But when I talk to her 11pm outside comes only "I don't have anything to say, you should go"
i can't take a picture

Reactions: a_furbyz

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
I'm assuming you mean sharing as in threesome/gangbangs
Not really, there are scenes that involve other men touching some of the girls in your presence (if you choose that option), and there are a three scenes where other men have sex too (dependant on you setting them up), but no spit roasts or airtights yet.
Thank you for this answer!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
But when I talk to her 11pm outside comes only "I don't have anything to say, you should go"
i can't take a picture
sounds like you picked the nice option, you need to pick the asshole asshole option or you block the next asshole choices.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
i can't take a picture

I have the same problem

Reactions: galllh

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
How do you unlock the scene with Audrey from the last update? I think I have everything, I only have that scene left to complete the update but I can't.
Hard to tell without your save, but you probably need to visit Lara in her office when she's along, so 6pm , just make sure she's wearing her normal outfit and not the hospital one.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Can somebody help me find collectables...the 20 out 22 that are in mentined in hints are done only 2 left dont know where they could be
IIRC, one is in the open space office, click on the copier once you receive it. The other one is outside the swimming pool, one of the ads on the bus stop.

Reactions: CircaAD

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
yes, there is ntr in the game. i dont know why there is no ntr tag
Because that's not NTR ?

NTR is a common abbreviation for netorare as a subgenre of hentai famous, or notorious for introducing cuckoldry into the genre.It is associated with the cuckolding fetish, which induces jealousy in the watcher, in certain cases resulting in sexual satisfaction.Most often than not, it is the protagonist’s wife or girlfriend who is cheating, although in some cases it is the female becoming a cuckquean.

That's absolutely not what you can find in The Regional Manager, unless you made a mod to play as Frank or Sam.
The sharing that you can find in TRM is 99% of the time the MC feeling like exposing a girl to someone else just cause he can. There's no "feeling betrayed", no cuckoldry, whatever you call it. Maybe there's a tag that corresponds, but that's definitely not NTR, so there won't be an NTR tag.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Because that's not NTR ?

NTR is a common abbreviation for netorare as a subgenre of hentai famous, or notorious for introducing cuckoldry into the genre.It is associated with the cuckolding fetish, which induces jealousy in the watcher, in certain cases resulting in sexual satisfaction.Most often than not, it is the protagonist’s wife or girlfriend who is cheating, although in some cases it is the female becoming a cuckquean.

That's absolutely not what you can find in The Regional Manager, unless you made a mod to play as Frank or Sam.
The sharing that you can find in TRM is 99% of the time the MC feeling like exposing a girl to someone else just cause he can. There's no "feeling betrayed", no cuckoldry, whatever you call it. Maybe there's a tag that corresponds, but that's definitely not NTR, so there won't be an NTR tag.
Strictly speaking there is NTR, as in Netori, since we are in the process of stealing Audrey from her husband (maybe Netorase if he becomes a willing/knowing participant), BUT F95zone only counts Netorare, and there isn't any of that here.

But don't try telling that to the die hard NTR Trolls who think any sex that doesn't involve the MC is NTR. I've seen people claiming NTR because the MC's parents have sex with each other.

PS do you have any plans for proper sharing, aka gangbangs/spitroast/airtights etc

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
Because that's not NTR ?

He is pimping girls to others. his sister to frank, teacher to kids in the school, his employee to that fat idiot in the office, and that guy who takes the photos. he may not feel jealous but he is sharing most of his women with others.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
He is pimping girls to others. his sister to frank, teacher to kids in the school, his employee to that fat idiot in the office, and that guy who takes the photos. he may not feel jealous but he is sharing most of his women with others.
And that's not NTR. Bust rest assured that if I ever add unavoidable content where the MC is crying in a corner while the love of his life is the main attraction of a gangbang, I'll add the NTR tag.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
NTR is when someone takes a love interest from someone else, sharing is not NTR, Pimping definitely isn't (neither is rape or cheating). NTR is about loss, more specifically, it's about not only knowing you'll never have them but some complete asshole is probably doing all kinds of depraved shit to them at will.

The stuff with the boys at college, Dom and Bobby isn't even sharing, they are tools to humiliate the girls, to break them, the only sharing (with the exception of pimping Miko) so far involves you taking from other men, taking the Mayors maid and Franks wife, even Doug's storyline (the closest this game gets to NTR) Emma was never yours and not only didn't get taken from you, is the only way for you to currently "get" her.

Last edited:

Jgriz04

Jun 1, 2021
Strictly speaking there is NTR, as in Netori, since we are in the process of stealing Audrey from her husband (maybe Netorase if he becomes a willing/knowing participant), BUT F95zone only counts Netorare, and there isn't any of that here.

But don't try telling that to the die hard NTR Trolls who think any sex that doesn't involve the MC is NTR. I've seen people claiming NTR because the MC's parents have sex with each other.

PS do you have any plans for proper sharing, aka gangbangs/spitroast/airtights etc
I am hoping there is some proper sharing in the future. It has been heavily teased. The biggest thing I like is that it hasn’t turned into a game where the MC coerces/blackmails/forces/etc…and the girls magically start liking it.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
What is necessary to get the vibrator box for Audrey delivered?
To get the text that starts the quest :
You need to have sex with Audrey, and the date quest needs to be either over, or not started at all. (Also, no Bobby mode, and you won't get the text if Alexy visited the same day)

To get the box:
Like for all deliveries, just go talk to Artemis at 2PM and asks her "Did you receive a package for me ?".

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes