COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
V0.11 Changelog
-New Audrey event (some watersports but avoidable)
-Artemis Event
-Rachel Event
-Various fix and improvements

Moderately short update but really nice content nonetheless. I really appreciate Horizontical for regularly updating his game. You get to fuck artemis and can progress further with Rachel and the lesbian girl who works at the store. No sex with them yet but nice build up.

New audrey event is mostly humilation, also involving bobby and andrea.

What is the new Alexy content?
There isn't. That was for last update and ends with her going to the police. Still no continuation.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
V0.11 Changelog
-New Audrey event (some watersports but avoidable)
-Artemis Event
-Rachel Event
-Various fix and improvements

Moderately short update but really nice content nonetheless. I really appreciate Horizontical for regularly updating his game. You get to fuck artemis and can progress further with Rachel and the lesbian girl who works at the store. No sex with them yet but nice build up.

New audrey event is mostly humilation, also involving bobby and andrea.

There isn't. That was for last update and ends with her going to the police. Still no continuation.
Oh, thanks! I hadn't realized the changelog in the OP is out of date, it said new Alexy, but that was last update.

So, um, how does one trigger Audrey and Artemis' new scenes?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Oh, thanks! I hadn't realized the changelog in the OP is out of date, it said new Alexy, but that was last update.

So, um, how does one trigger Audrey and Artemis' new scenes?
I got a text message for both at noon. One from Alexy saying that you are to receive a new printer, then you just need to go meet Artemis where she usually comes for deliveries. I'm assuming you need to be up to date with the mayor/maid quest since the new dialogue mentions past events.

For audrey, I got a text message right after from bobby saying she isn't being professional and he mentioned a vibrator event (that I personally don't remember). So I think you need to progress that first. It probably have something to do with the spycams/bobby peeping on her in the bathroom but i'm not 100% certain.

For Rachel, just need to get the pill from his brother in the clinic and summon her to your office. Interestingly, Rachel/Artemis and the store clerk girl seem to be part of the same major quest. Can blackmail the store clerk for pics only after you do Artemis content and possibly only after starting Rachel stuff.

I had no issue at all with saves from previous seasons. Had all previous content done and new content triggered just fine.

Reactions: IgorMkg83

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
For audrey, I got a text message right after from bobby saying she isn't being professional and he mentioned a vibrator event (that I personally don't remember). So I think you need to progress that first. It probably have something to do with the spycams/bobby peeping on her in the bathroom but i'm not 100% certain.
For Audrey new content there's a few pre-reqs you need. This really feels like it's moving into end game territory as the individuals all need to be in the right place before the group content starts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: IgorMkg83 and 9alwa

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Funny how this is v0.1.1 and even the outdated WT is 31 pages with barely any pics.
Got to be 100s of hours of gameplay before it comes to 1.0.0.
It's already like 20-30 hrs of content I believe so asking for a savegame makes sense.

Reactions: CircaAD

pimmel

Aug 8, 2018
its a nice game but i lost my saves and the quest system is beyond garbage...
can please any1 help out with a full or almost full save..

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
its a nice game but i lost my saves and the quest system is beyond garbage...
can please any1 help out with a full or almost full save..
I have full save upto previous update but I can only help you if somebody can tell me where to find my save as I don't know which folder its in because there's no folder labelled with matching or same name as game in my renpy saves directory...I am on mac BTW

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes