4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

pimmel

Aug 8, 2018
I have full save upto previous update but I can only help you if somebody can tell me where to find my save as I don't know which folder its in because there's no folder labelled with matching or same name as game in my renpy saves directory...I am on mac BTW
its in the game folder... theres a folder called "saves" mate :D

Ghaly

Sep 6, 2020
what is the incest in that game i remember playing it and there was none
can some one reply with a pic for these who are involved and there relation?

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
what is the incest in that game i remember playing it and there was none
can some one reply with a pic for these who are involved and there relation?
It depends on how you define your relationship to Leah when she arrives. It can be changed to Sister or left as friend

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It depends on how you define your relationship to Leah when she arrives. It can be changed to Sister or left as friend
Are you sure, I seem to remember her as your sisters bestfriends cousins ladylady's daughter... though I might have been drunk at the time so take that that with a pinch of salt.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
its a nice game but i lost my saves and the quest system is beyond garbage...
can please any1 help out with a full or almost full save..
there any save before the update?
Here all my saves from beginning to end (around 30 pages of saves) Copy them in the game folder on %AppData%\Roaming\RenPy if you want to have them all saved, or in the save folder in your game folder but they won't be backed up if you end up deleting the game.

The game is named 001-1549895684 in the renpy folder.

Reactions: tommyjohne and fcut

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Are you sure, I seem to remember her as your sisters bestfriends cousins ladylady's daughter... though I might have been drunk at the time so take that that with a pinch of salt.
Well yep I was shortening the default because it's been a while and I couldn't remember the text exactly and of course it doesn't store all that just either friend or sister.

FYI the dev commented the following earlier in the thread in regards to changing it via the console if you left it with the default.

1) $ persos.set_status('Leah','is_josh','sister') should work.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I tried everything for the new scene with Audrey. But still did not find triggers to launch it. Does anyone know exactly what needs to be done?

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
I tried everything for the new scene with Audrey. But still did not find triggers to launch it. Does anyone know exactly what needs to be done?
I spent a lot of fruitless time looking at Audrey herself to start with, finally sought of a hint from the Dev and realised the scene involves a number of people and you have to have all their stories up to date. So you might be missing something that's not obvious for one of her fellow workers.

For me that meant finding

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The other people / things you need to have done are

That should lead to a point where all five people are involved in a new scene (of which Audrey is the focus)

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD and Tikki

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well yep I was shortening the default because it's been a while and I couldn't remember the text exactly and of course it doesn't store all that just either friend or sister.

FYI the dev commented the following earlier in the thread in regards to changing it via the console if you left it with the default.
Yup, srry was trying for "amusing" while paying homage to the Devs joke. Guess it was better in my head, either that y'all need to drink more... Drunk people love me (or hate me... one of the two).

• Haha
Reactions: Your Mommy

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I spent a lot of fruitless time looking at Audrey herself to start with, finally sought of a hint from the Dev and realised the scene involves a number of people and you have to have all their stories up to date. So you might be missing something that's not obvious for one of her fellow workers.

For me that meant finding

The other people / things you need to have done are

That should lead to a point where all five people are involved in a new scene (of which Audrey is the focus)
I've done all this, but it still doesn't work.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's likely you've blocked yourself with one of your decisions, there seem to be several tricky little pitfalls, for example I seem to to have blocked myself on my last playthrough by giving the captain cash instead of pimping Miko... it's one of my few ongoing gripes with the way this game progresses, too many decisions have major cock blocking effects that are far from obvious.

Reactions: Tikki

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Hmm. About the only other thing I can think of is having to wait until noon the next day, when Bobby starts texting you from the conference room.

But it could be as Stil996 suggested that you've made a decision where you didn't push one of them as far as possible but I did

Reactions: Tikki

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do I access my inventory? Feeling dumb.
you don't, not like an rpg anyway, when you buy food it'll appear in your office & home as meals, booze will appear in your drinks cabnet, other stuff is available at various story prompts.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
How do you unlock the scene with Audrey from the last update? I think I have everything, I only have that scene left to complete the update but I can't.

sdxxx

Jun 5, 2021
Can somebody help me find collectables...the 20 out 22 that are in mentined in hints are done only 2 left dont know where they could be

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does this game have any sharing content?
I'm assuming you mean sharing as in threesome/gangbangs
Not really, there are scenes that involve other men touching some of the girls in your presence (if you choose that option), and there are a three scenes where other men have sex too (dependant on you setting them up), but no spit roasts or airtights yet.

Reactions: rgnar62
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes