4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
exactly, even I saw this post by him lol xD nvm I hope the dev himself tells the exact time of public release
Latest from his Discord is:

Illuminati and Corporate : April 7th
Regional Manager : April 12th
Assistant Regional Manager : April 17th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : April 22nd
Secretary : April 25th
Temp : April 28th
public will be in early may.

Reactions: CircaAD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't you know this is the developer himself?
The devloper is here, and no, I wasn't talking about that post either, I was referring to the last public version was 83 on , also there is no public version on Patreon or SS either. So, I was trying to figure out why there isn't a public version on those 3 sites.

At the end of the day, doesn't matter the release will come here one way or another ;)

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
... leaking to F95zone with some of the last public version ...
That's right and was mentioned by dev within this thread each time.
As Patreon's and SubscribeStar's already wrote their comment here, non paying and freeloader simply have to be patient.
BUT, and that's the dev's decision, even if you pay, you will get your newest download link via eMail according to your donation level's stipulated date.
Public, of course, is last.
I'm fine with devs decision as at release none newcomers already looked through and may or may not found some bug which in most of the time were already fixed for public release. (Dev starts a new release with e.g. 0090 and each fix adds 1 at the end)

There were several posts with complaints around the time the highest tier donators could have expected their releases.
At the time those were leaked, almost none had the chance for a playthrough and a look into...

Honestly, for me, it was frustrating to see the posts in this thread for traceback and error and wip and .... I thought, this game doesn't need those comments and as someone new to this thread it's deterent to even start a download.... But... it was leaked fresh from desk of writing and programming and may or may not costed subscribers.

P.S. Sorry to those, who already read something similar earlier in this thread.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
So...
someone up to on how you guys/girls approach on Cecilia and Sam ?
Like a little poll, I am interested in the outcome of the rv party you reach.

First steps for extended progress is - of course - Cecilia agreed to a full nude photoshoot.
But how do you approach them further on and in which order?
1) catching Sam and Claire - talking to Claire about at pool (so Claire send photos) - talking to Sam about (choose friendship, instead of blackmail) - ask for RV party - DONT let Cecilia know, Sam cheated
2) catching Sam and Claire - talking to Claire about at pool (so Claire send photos) - talking to Sam about (choose blackmail, instead of friendship (which would be the first guy ingame whos not on better condition with MC like may intended (that's one point I wanted to know and the results)) - ask for RV party - LET Cecilia KNOW, Sam cheated

I could going on with possibilities but point here is, do you let Cecilia know, Sam cheated previous to rv party
AND
how's the story progress experience with Sam on blackmail condition?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So...
someone up to on how you guys/girls approach on Cecilia and Sam ?
Like a little poll, I am interested in the outcome of the rv party you reach.

First steps for extended progress is - of course - Cecilia agreed to a full nude photoshoot.
But how do you approach them further on and in which order?
1) catching Sam and Claire - talking to Claire about at pool (so Claire send photos) - talking to Sam about (choose friendship, instead of blackmail) - ask for RV party - DONT let Cecilia know, Sam cheated
2) catching Sam and Claire - talking to Claire about at pool (so Claire send photos) - talking to Sam about (choose blackmail, instead of friendship (which would be the first guy ingame whos not on better condition with MC like may intended (that's one point I wanted to know and the results)) - ask for RV party - LET Cecilia KNOW, Sam cheated

I could going on with possibilities but point here is, do you let Cecilia know, Sam cheated previous to rv party
AND
how's the story progress experience with Sam on blackmail condition?
What are you after? a walkthrough write up or just a general feel? (I never logged specifics)
Personally I like to blackmail him, there is something sweet about watching him rage impotently, about making him an accessory to molesting his own girlfriend. I'm hoping that we'll be able to use him in a similar way with Clair after trapping him into a no win situation where he has to watch us fuck both his girls.

Reactions: Your Mommy

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
.. blackmail him to may fuck both his girls....
Alright!
That sounds like you march straight to Cecilia to knock the bush without a second thought on how much content you may get if you are a little bit more patient for about - let's say - after or till the rv party.
Thanks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Alright!
That sounds like you march straight to Cecilia to knock the bush without a second thought on how much content you may get if you are a little bit more patient for about - let's say - after or till the rv party.
Thanks
I did all the Cecilla routes AFIAK, The first time I got the Love route actually (with her choosing to have an affair with me & willingly fucking me while her boyfriend was passed out 2 feet away), I prefer playing as the asshole, but that doesn't mean I'd normally pick every asshole option, ideally I'd play the nice guy until it's time to not be nice (calculated assholery if you will), a shame so many of the options in this force you to play it black or white.

Reactions: FusiFranse
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes