4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
Yeah. I know, that matches with my count, which brings me back to the question why the poster I responded too seemed to think he had fucked everyone except 2, and which were they.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wahou you can bang Brenda and Meredith? How ? When ?

OrkyRoks

Feb 15, 2021
I don't know how much more I can pick up.

For Boobs and Pussy seen for Layla Miko and Zafina didn't register even though they are supposed to count...

For Miko - Boobs seen should register when you pay for her "office photoshoot" during the corruption process for the MC to photograph her body. There are even dialogues about the MC telling Miko to take her tits out and then the MC commenting on her having great tits.
Miko again - Pussy seen should register when you setup a date with Miko for Captain Michael Washington and he sends a photo of her naked and there are even dialogues mentioning about Miko's pussy.
Zafina - There are a few events where you have seen her boobs and pussy. One of them was at the start of the secret lab and she showed you her boobs the first time meeting.
Layla - Pussy seen should register when you see her on the spy cam during the office shower and when Andrea sends you photos of her nudes when you asked her to spy and take photos of Layla.

And for the coding side of things:
1. This one is minor but this code:
$ persos.set_flag('Meredith','saidshegotcure')

should be moved to being above the if condition for Zywelter

So it looks something like this:
mer "Well, doesn't matter now, I got the cure, I'm much less sensitive to the effects of the gas..."
$ persos.set_flag('Meredith','saidshegotcure')
if persos.get_counter('Zywelter','questions') >=3:

It doesn't affect the gameplay since this is a minor issue but it's still good to make those changes.

2. For Alexy:
When Alexy is wearing the Pink Dress and is going Commando when she is leaving one of the bugs in the script will prevent the MC from imagining her boobs
search for persos.get_counter("Alexy","breasts-seen") and change it to persos.get_counter("Alexy","breasts_seen")

For anyone that wants to see the MC imagine her boobs. After Alexy showers, you can pull up the console and type in the code below:
persos.set_counter("Alexy","breasts-seen",1)

Make sure Alexy is wearing the Pink Dress and going Commando when she is leaving otherwise the effects won't show up even if you enter that code.

3. Natasha
At the bottom of Natasha script under the menu option "From now on, you'll clean the locker room naked"
These two codes should be added to the lines where it is appropriate

if not persos.get_status('Natasha','costumeaftershower')==naked:
$ persos.set_status('Natasha','costumeaftershower','naked')

if not persos.check_flag('Natasha','nudework')==True:
$ persos.set_flag('Natasha','nudework')

The bug that is supposed to fix is for anyone who chooses the "You can go option" when you first caught Natasha's "unauthorized" shower usage after you banged her. The bug issue is cause the players who chose "You can go option" never properly set the status/flags for Natasha to clean the locker room naked. Meaning without entering that above code every time you tell Natasha to clean naked she still wear the maid/bikini outfit.

Last edited:

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
I can't give tea to Meredith for some reason. I searched this thread but as far as i understand it should be in her dialogue, which im not getting?

I also told Bobby to spy on Audrey before Andrea and now the Andrea lines seem to be gone...

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Also it seems that at the start you have Aisha shower unlocked without doing anything, is that intended? Along with one of the gallery scenes not greyed out on the second page in the replay area.
No that's not intended. Thanks for pointing it out.

I can't give tea to Meredith for some reason. I searched this thread but as far as i understand it should be in her dialogue, which im not getting?

I also told Bobby to spy on Audrey before Andrea and now the Andrea lines seem to be gone...
You can give tea to Meredith in the evening once you tried to sneak into her room at night once, either to search her room or to see her naked. After that you can make tea for her in the evening.

Regarding the Andrea problem, can you send me your save ?

Reactions: CircaAD

the_shape

Nov 14, 2020
I assume this is the dir 001-1549895684 ?

I was able to give the tea after another week of trying every night.

I'm able to make Audrey give a presentation, but afterward I can't seem to speak to Bobby about anything related.
I've tried talking to Andrea as well as Bobby and she mentioned something about how its on me if I let him use the forklift but I'm not sure how to get him to do it.

Last edited:

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
:HideThePain:
如果你也喜欢这款游戏
你可以下载汉化补丁: /
虽然它基于谷歌机翻而来,但是个人进行了大量修正,鉴于水平有限,可能存在部分翻译错误

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
If you like this game you can download the Chinese patch: Chinese patch - Gofile/Baidu network disk-extraction code:
although it is translated based on Google Machine, a lot of corrections have been made by individuals. Due to the limited level, there may be some translation errors

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I assume this is the dir 001-1549895684 ?

I was able to give the tea after another week of trying every night.

I'm able to make Audrey give a presentation, but afterward I can't seem to speak to Bobby about anything related.
I've tried talking to Andrea as well as Bobby and she mentioned something about how its on me if I let him use the forklift but I'm not sure how to get him to do it.
I checked your save. As of now, I think it doesn't work because you were rather nice to Andrea about the theft, a choice few people do, so thanks for pointing it out. I'll work on a work around but as for right now, you're stuck unless you type the following command on the console :
$ persos.set_flag('Andrea','BM')
It will allow you to finish a bunch of quests (though you won't get Bobby to talk about Audrey's meeting until he spied on her in the shower at home, so don't expect the dialogues to unlock right away. Also, make sure to ask Andrea about pictures of Layla and finish that quest.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Talk to everyone in the police station (Captain, Gordon, Stacey, and Megan) and ask about police station stuffs. Find out how Megan was hired (Visit the mayor at 5PM until you see the boobs of Natasha (evil path). After the cap tells you Stacey is the problem, tell Stacey how Megan got her job. Tell Megan what she said. Make Megan install the cam. Spy on Stacey at noon.
If you were nice to Natasha, you can't install the cam in that version. I added a fix for next release to be able to do it even in that case.
Can it be that the bug is aso in 0.093 I can`t give Megan a spycam?

The replay scenes I have all the normal pics I haven`t all.

For me it looks that something is missing:

Gallery closed
7, 12,13,14,15

Hint bug?

1) Melvin told me to see Melissa naked. - Active
2) Use your doc outfit in hospital. - Active
3) Collectibles - I have all 20. Why we get not a red "Coming soon" when in the future it is more as 20?

Last edited:

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021

Gallery closed
7, 12,13,14,15

Hint bug?

3) Collectibles - I have all 20. Why we get not a red "Coming soon" when in the future it is more as 20?
1.you need to find the strange man who is Rachel's brother.
2. If you want to use your doc outfit, you must in Rebecca work time,click the lower left quarter.

Reactions: Dole

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021

Gallery closed
7, 12,13,14,15

Hint bug?

Megan line :You must speak ill of Stacy to Megan first。

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Megan line :You must speak ill of Stacy to Megan first。
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-0-93-horizontical-studio.60813/post-10248717

And?

Do you think I have not done it in both cases?

When you try my save and say it would work when I do this so I can try it so this is a run of the mill answer.

The answer was correct I have thought I tried it before not only one time so I tried not the answer/solution out. As at the producer give the same answer gaved I tried it out and it works so it was my mistake not to belive on this simple solution.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes