4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Is cheating with console possible for this game?
Every time I tried using the console the cheats show up in the console environment but the changes revert back to the original state every time I exit the console.
The raw values are stored in dictionary objects, which is good programming, but URM can't seem to handle dictionary objects. Everytime the game wants to check a variable, it first recalculates the variables from the raw values. So when you edit Audrey's affection, for example, you're editing the result and not the numbers that add up to the result. You'd need to dig out the raw values and edit those instead.

Reactions: OrkyRoks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Alice should be there (not banged but you can see her naked), I guess I messed up the flags. Same with Allison, you can see her naked if you spy on the college locker. I guess I could also add Layla, as Andrea sends pics of her naked. I'll fix these when I have time.
Should Layla count? IMO it should only count if you get up close and personal, or have a high res video feed :)

OrkyRoks

Feb 15, 2021
The raw values are stored in dictionary objects, which is good programming, but URM can't seem to handle dictionary objects. Everytime the game wants to check a variable, it first recalculates the variables from the raw values. So when you edit Audrey's affection, for example, you're editing the result and not the numbers that add up to the result. You'd need to dig out the raw values and edit those instead.
Thanks for the reply and letting me know.
I had a closer look at what you said and tried experimenting with Audrey's affection meter it seems to work out for adding and subjecting the raw values for likes/dislikes for now.

On the other hand I set Leah to cousin and along the way I ran into an error, I attached the trackback if it means anything.
No clue what that 'josh_is' supposed to mean but I don't believe it is supposed to show up.
Here's how I arrived at the error:
1. Go to Leah's room while she is sleeping
2. Turn lights on and pull blanket, Undress her, Spread her legs, Finger her, Wake her, Fuck her
3. Somewhere in the middle of the dialogues this error came up

If I choose Enjoy the silence then the error doesn't pop up. This was done during the night.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

OrkyRoks

Feb 15, 2021
I went through the trouble of looking up the files to get the cause of the error issue

This is the cause of the error:
$ temp = persos.get_status('Josh', 'leah_is')
and to fix the bug you have to replace that above code with this one below:
$ josh_is = persos.get_status('[MC]','is_leah')

For anyone that runs into the issue you can pull up the console and type in the code below:
josh_is = persos.get_status('[MC]','is_leah')

Reactions: CircaAD

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know the quest for aisha with the drone? After the first use, the hints say can't wait to do more?

Also, does anyone know what is missing for me to get miko text me about the panties change? I'm already more than 60 days and no text received.
anyone can help me with this?

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Thanks for the reply and letting me know.
I had a closer look at what you said and tried experimenting with Audrey's affection meter it seems to work out for adding and subjecting the raw values for likes/dislikes for now.
YW! The grind in this game was just enough for me to dig in at one point and fix it so I didn't get shot in the morning (Audrey) or arrested (Cecilia), but not enough to memorize the variables I fixed. The rewards are too great for me to stop playing. :cool:

I went through the trouble of looking up the files to get the cause of the error issue

Respect! I had not run into that one. Not sure why. I usually repeat that scene at least once a game night. :devilish:

TheJohnnyBullet

Jan 16, 2018

$ temp = persos.get_status('Josh', 'leah_is')
and to fix the bug you have to replace that above code with this one below:
$ josh_is = persos.get_status('[MC]','is_leah')

For anyone that runs into the issue you can pull up the console and type in the code below:
josh_is = persos.get_status('[MC]','is_leah')
Is it at all possible for you to give the affinity cheat commands?

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Downloading the game as we (I) speak, as I love sandbox games.
But a little worried about the developer notes, still there 2½ years after first post.

Please note that this is a very early version.
[...]
Be aware that there is not much nice content for now.

This still valid? :rolleyes:

thelonely7

Jan 8, 2019
Bro... Just downloaded the game and within the first 5 minutes I got called out lol. Was talking to Audrey just getting info and found you could get a increase in affection by asking about the job so I wanted to see if it was repeatable and after a few times she called me out for farming... I feel attacked.

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
To change affinity:

$ persos.set_like('Audrey',100)

But I would advise against it, as affinity mostly change dialogues , and there is very little content related to positive affinity.
When can we expect the next update? In what aspect of the game will you be focusing?
I really want to see some progression with Leah just saying :D.
By the way great work, the best feature of the game is the consistency of the characters, that they get influenced by the action. Other "sandbox" games are linear with no character development at all.
Cheers

thelonely7

Jan 8, 2019
Also it seems that at the start you have Aisha shower unlocked without doing anything, is that intended? Along with one of the gallery scenes not greyed out on the second page in the replay area.

Gamer91

Mar 17, 2018
I want to restart the game completly with out any leftover saves. I already deleted the whole folder and reziped it. But they are still there

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes