4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Man, the game can be completed in 60 in-game days, and each day takes at most 15 minutes. Hence, the playtime is like 15 hours AT MOST.
At most??? Dude are you counting the 6 million times you screw Leah before starting the conference sequence. OCD is a harsh mistress.
it is always the same photoshoot with miko even with the new panty
Yes, the photoshoot will not change, at least for now.
Whats the Deal with "Miko's photoshoot"? I wasn't aware she had one yet... or are you guys talking about her upskirt pics that evolve into a $200 panty show? If she has an actual photoshoot, care to give me a tip how to get there?

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
At most??? Dude are you counting the 6 million times you screw Leah before starting the conference sequence. OCD is a harsh mistress.
:ROFLMAO:
Whats the Deal with "Miko's photoshoot"? I wasn't aware she had one yet... or are you guys talking about her upskirt pics that evolve into a $200 panty show? If she has an actual photoshoot, care to give me a tip how to get there?
They're talking about the upskirt pics in the files room. There's also a "photoshoot" in the park where Miko takes pics of Cecilia. Might be more of that. She's still waiting for more toys.

Reactions: Stil996

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Dude, in fact you only need to fuck Leah twice. If you fuck her every time she is in her room... well...

Regarding Miko's photoshoot, there is a second option, it appears as "Take some pictures" and it costs $500.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019

They're talking about the upskirt pics in the files room. There's also a "photoshoot" in the park where Miko takes pics of Cecilia. Might be more of that. She's still waiting for more toys.
Nope, in fact there is an option to pay Miko $500 to take pictures of her in the Archive room.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017

after the 200$ panty show you will have a photoshoot in the archives not like the other photoshoots

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dude, in fact you only need to fuck Leah twice. If you fuck her every time she is in her room... well...
Dude if you can stop at twice you're a stronger man than me :p, besides I was counting all the times you fuck "with" her not just the actual penetrative sex (my bad for the way I typed that), on the couch, at the pool etc, I love the new bathroom exam.

I take it you've free from the horrors of OCD?

Regarding Miko's photoshoot, there is a second option, it appears as "Take some pictures" and it costs $500.
I never got the option to take pictures last playthrough :unsure: (I've had it on all the others)... I wonder if that is locked to pimping her out (I kept her just for me this time) or if I simply failed to grind out the panty examine enough times (though 29 times should be enough I think).

Regardless that isn't what I meant by photoshoot, I thought you & chaf were talking about a proper session at Dom's studio.
Miko is one of my Favs, I love her cheeky little expressions (the real reason I inspect her panties so often), I've got high hopes for her in a real photo session.

Though I wish the MC would man up and try to fuck her, I don't think she'd be opposed to being pressed against the wall or bent over a desk for a quickie.

Reactions: CircaAD

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Really, is that new to the latest version, I've never seen this Miko/Cecilla scene.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Dude if you can stop at twice you're a stronger man than me :p, besides I was counting all the times you fuck "with" her not just the actual penetrative sex (my bad for the way I typed that), on the couch, at the pool etc, I love the new bathroom exam.

I never got the option to take pictures last playthrough :unsure: (I've had it on all the others)... I wonder if that is locked to pimping her out (I kept her just for me this time) or if I simply failed to grind out the panty examine enough times (though 29 times should be enough I think).

Regardless that isn't what I meant by photoshoot, I thought you & chaf were talking about a proper session at Dom's studio.
Miko is one of my Favs, I love her cheeky little expressions (the real reason I inspect her panties so often), I've got high hopes for her in a real photo session.

Though I wish the MC would man up and try to fuck her, I don't think she'd be opposed to being pressed against the wall or bent over a desk for a quickie.
There you go... yes, you must pimp her out in order to get the option of taking those photos.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021

This. So much this. :cool:

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
Hello,
Is there a way to increase my relationship with Audrey?
I'm actually at -47... It's "terrible" ! (Maybe a bug with my old saves)

And I prefer her with his beautiful smiley face !
Thanks guy

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Hello,
Is there a way to increase my relationship with Audrey?
I'm actually at -47... It's "terrible" ! (Maybe a bug with my old saves)

And I prefer her with his beautiful smiley face !
Thanks guy
There's a limit, but you can ask her about her work. Up to the limit, this is repeatable for +1 affection. She'll catch on and let you know she knows you're farming, and after that it goes -1, so don't try this in skip mode.

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
There's a limit, but you can ask her about her work. Up to the limit, this is repeatable for +1 affection. She'll catch on and let you know she knows you're farming, and after that it goes -1, so don't try this in skip mode.
Yes, I'm already at this limit yes it works around 5 times for +1 and after -1.
Thanks for you answer.
If anyone has an another way.

Reactions: CircaAD

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Yes, I'm already at this limit yes it works around 5 times for +1 and after -1.
Thanks for you answer.
If anyone has an another way.
AFAIK, there's no way to recover. Unlike Andrea or Emma, that you can fix with food, or Melissa who you can fix with buying stuff, there's no way to fix neither Audrey nor Leah after you decrease their love for you.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
AFAIK, there's no way to recover. Unlike Andrea or Emma, that you can fix with food, or Melissa who you can fix with buying stuff, there's no way to fix neither Audrey nor Leah after you decrease their love for you.
ahem....
Leah could be banged with a red heart....
After the joytoy way is opened, tell her she should hold her feet together
it's a grindy way but to each his own

Don't know exactly as it's my usual way but I think some dialogue will change too as she begins to like her treatments except the couch ones

P.S. maybe it's updated... haven't played through yet

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ahem....
Leah could be banged with a red heart....
After the joytoy way is opened, tell her she should hold her feet together
it's a grindy way but to each his own

Don't know exactly as it's my usual way but I think some dialogue will change too as she begins to like her treatments except the couch ones

P.S. maybe it's updated... haven't played through yet
Are you playing the nice route there?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes