4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The only nice content I can recall is the ballgame with Andrea. And then after that you will need to be not nice to her, or you'll miss everything else.

Can't say that bothers me given the premise of the game. If you're looking for some very nice content, see my sig. :cool:
There was also some love content with Cecilia, you could talk her into dumping her boyfriend for you, and/or during the party she could have consensual drunk sex with you while her boyfriend was passed out.

Reactions: 9alwa and CircaAD

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
There was also some love content with Cecilia, you could talk her into dumping her boyfriend for you, and/or during the party she could have consensual drunk sex with you while her boyfriend was passed out.
I had forgotten that. TY!
Now I need to go dig out that save and try being nice to Cecilia. :)

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
hi guys,I can't enter cecilia's RV at 10 pm. She always says to go away if she's without sam. I had a party with them,fucked her after sam gave her pills and obv caught our boy cheating. How to get C to let me in?

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
why do i have only 10 turns during the party with cecilia & sam
and is it possible to have the 2 outcome together

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
hi guys,I can't enter cecilia's RV at 10 pm. She always says to go away if she's without sam. I had a party with them,fucked her after sam gave her pills and obv caught our boy cheating. How to get C to let me in?
Women tend to avoid letting men they don't trust into their homes when they are feeling vulnerable... go figure.
there used to be a way to compel her to let you in (threat of blackmail) I don't know if it is still in the game.

why do i have only 10 turns during the party with cecilia & sam
and is it possible to have the 2 outcome together
the outcomes are mutually exclusive, when you get one the party is over... not sure where you are getting 2 from, I think there are something like 4 or 5 ways the party can go.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Sorry, I should be more clear. I can't trigger Natasha getting serviced by the Mayor in his office, even after paying the $50000. I don't have the option to Observe Natasha this same evening when she's cleaning my office. I can Let her Work or Talk to her. Letting her work has no follow up. Talking to her brings up Congratulate, Diss, or Talk about Maid outfit. Nothing leads to observe Natasha.
This is because these two events are unrelated. You pay $50,000 to the mayor in order to get him to talk about the gas leak, not to see him getting a blowjob from Natasha.

I wrote a walkthrough, if you follow it, you will get both the servicing and observing Natasha. Basically you need to tell Mitchell that you need a maid, talk to Natasha about a maid costume, ask Mitchel for the costume, and have her wear it.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I somehow can't complete Claire's Dilemma and Good Vibrations.
Claire's Dilemma: Nothing happens after talking to her at the pool (Evil path)
Good Vibrations: No option to talk to Bobby after the presentation
Claire's dilemma: Check in the walkthrough. Day 36: You have to do this:
>>Talk to Claire. Use all the small talk: Not at all. Rescuee. Elegant swimsuit. Ask about Sam. I caught you on cam. It’s my pleasure to comment. Keep staring x 3. Make it worse x 3. Take pictures. Nope, you will send me nudes.<<

After that, ask for nudes every day.

Good vibrations: You must go to the meeting room and organize a special meeting for Bobby. Afterwards call Bobby to your office using the summoning chair.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
This game is about 6 million hours long, would be really nice with some savefiles either from where the last update ended or just from some of the most important decisions. I regret some decisions I made but I don't really want to start from the beginning and play for the better part of day to change some decisions.
Man, the game can be completed in 60 in-game days, and each day takes at most 15 minutes. Hence, the playtime is like 15 hours AT MOST.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes