4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I'm maybe a loser, but can't trigger the Miko / Cecilia scene.
With Miko I'm as far I can (or at least, I think: I can see her panties, photo her in the archives, she was on a date with the captain, and we have an agreeman, to find her a slave). For 2 or 3 weeks I try to talk about good ol' days with Cecilia, at different times, but there is no new option in the conversation. I can for a walk on my own, but nothing happens, except releasing a bit stress... Pls help!
Did you have sexb with her?

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
You probably just deactivated the cheat mode midway through by accident : Just click the Lighthouse in the office till it's red or the binary icon on top right of home or map screens till it shows MC's face to deactivate hunger etc.
Thanks,yep...i clicked on the light house

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
You need to really play into the asshole role,

With Sis I'm guessing you avoided getting caught or being too direct with your demands, you can't play it that way, once you have corrupted her enough by molesting her when she is drunk you need to walk in on her while she is changing in her room and using the bathroom, and be unapologetic, let the dark side flow through you. Good news is I think you might be able to recover, just stop being subtle. (do me a favour and report back whether I am right or wrong)

for your assistant's daughter to need to pick all the asshole options when you catch her in the office (conversations with her before this point don't seem to matter), and later when she is soaked, really creep her out!

One of my few complaints about this game is that there are times that if you let up the pressure for even a moment and certain options are lost to you, this game doesn't let you be subtle. Off the top of my head I think there are around 7 scenes than can be blocked by failing to choose EVERY domineering/asshole option.
thanks

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Poor Alexis... she should not have betrayed (and "
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
") the MC. The revenge will be terrible in the next update at
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Looking forward to it. :love:

View attachment 2353383
Of course once there has been a complaint and counter complaint to investigate, Capt. Michael will get to utter those magic words

"Don't Leave Town"

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
:BootyTime:添加了机翻中文版,有喜欢的朋友可以下载覆盖

s

Sep 14, 2016
Anyone know how to get Andrea's contact? I seem to be missing it and I think it's preventing me from texting layla.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
Decided to start a new game (easy mode) and what can I say - I've had missed out on so many events and most likely would never be able to trigger them with my old save. Totally worth the restart.

Reactions: CircaAD

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Thank you. As for the home rules, maybe later when Leah and Meredith are both aware of each other's situation.
As for now, this is just an option for those who clicked "Never ! we're too close !" when asked about entering Leah's room, or the bathroom, and could not change it back. Now they can change that choice.

Hmmm as a general rule, you should never actively "wait" for anything for that long. Now if by "wait" you meant check the OP every once in a while to see if the "no nice content" notice is still there, I understand.

I checked your save, you couldn't go through because you didn't get all the infos before confronting her. Just rollback your save until the start of the conversation, go to the archive, and click "Learn about the company". Then ask her about her sneaking again. I would advise new players to pay Miko to learn everything there is to know to avoid that kind of problem. I'll see if I can change the questlog entry so that it's clearer that something is missing.

She's always been there. She can text you to pick her up at the station from day 16 if you have met Leah.

There's no deadline.

I even changed the dialogue when you start a new game, here's what it says now :
alex "Any other question ?"
MC "Yeah, how long do I have to put that branch back in order ?"
alex "Hmm Well technically, corporate wouldn't want you to be here for more than two months."
alex "But if you like it, I guess it could be longer ."
j "Like how long ?"
alex "Well, as long as you want, it's not like I'll show up and kick you out of your office..."
j "Ok, good to know."
Yes, thank you. I didn't realize there was more content in the Company learning process. Now, I can't seem to figure out how to have sex with Natasha. I was expecting to see the Mayor servicing Natasha. I even spent the $50k with the Mayor to see if that would initiate a trigger, couldn't get Mayor doing cunni or have sex in my office with Natasha.

Thanks

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Yes, thank you. I didn't realize there was more content in the Company learning process. Now, I can't seem to figure out how to have sex with Natasha. I was expecting to see the Mayor servicing Natasha. I even spent the $50k with the Mayor to see if that would initiate a trigger, couldn't get Mayor doing cunni or have sex in my office with Natasha.

Thanks
Just pick "Observe her" in your office when she's cleaning.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Just pick "Observe her" in your office when she's cleaning.
Sorry, I should be more clear. I can't trigger Natasha getting serviced by the Mayor in his office, even after paying the $50000. I don't have the option to Observe Natasha this same evening when she's cleaning my office. I can Let her Work or Talk to her. Letting her work has no follow up. Talking to her brings up Congratulate, Diss, or Talk about Maid outfit. Nothing leads to observe Natasha.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
The only nice content I can recall is the ballgame with Andrea. And then after that you will need to be not nice to her, or you'll miss everything else.

Can't say that bothers me given the premise of the game. If you're looking for some very nice content, see my sig. :cool:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes