4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
that butchered french in the review was funny, but the content look too nice to be true even more so when the following review say the complete opposite, is the mc realy speacking like a thug ? (regional manager speacking like a thug sound like a gap moe for yaoy game and i'm not into that :X)

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
that butchered french in the review was funny, but the content look too nice to be true even more so when the following review say the complete opposite, is the mc realy speacking like a thug ? (regional manager speacking like a thug sound like a gap moe for yaoy game and i'm not into that :X)
bro ur english is too butchered to be talking about anyone else. Like really, I think you would have better results running whatever you're saying through google.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there any timeline or plans by the dev, when he will start to implement a more positive approach.
I'm fine if it never happens, but I usually prefer the nice guy approach and I only ask, because the OP clearly reads as if there are/were plans for a nicer route.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
This game is about 6 million hours long, would be really nice with some savefiles either from where the last update ended or just from some of the most important decisions. I regret some decisions I made but I don't really want to start from the beginning and play for the better part of day to change some decisions.

RDude47

Jul 23, 2020
I somehow can't complete Claire's Dilemma and Good Vibrations.
Claire's Dilemma: Nothing happens after talking to her at the pool (Evil path)
Good Vibrations: No option to talk to Bobby after the presentation

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
-Added a “Home rules” panel at home to change the initial choice to never enter Leah’s room.
When I saw this line, I thought we were going to get something like the pool rules for Leah and Meredith at home. :devilish::p

Just finished playing the new content. Love it.

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
I'm giving this game a try, it looks dense with content so far and quite enjoyable. But i am wondering, is this playable without a walkthrough or am I at risk of missing content?

Zeruelll

Jul 17, 2018
Well, if after 2 and a half years and you can't be assed to add anything to the 'nice' route, then I can't be assed to wait anymore.
At this point, I think it would be make more sense if that note at the front page was removed tbh. Most games with 2 different routes like this usually alternates betweem them each update/have an even amount of content per update. By the looks of it, the "Nice Route" will only be added once the game is complete, but by now most of the fans of this game like it because of it's current state of it being an MC That isn't nice. I stopped waiting a long time ago and just went and tried other games. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragis and CircaAD

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
No. I used your save and it worked. Maybe she asked on day 20 because I also asked her on day 19 when I tried, doesn't matter, if she didn't invite you on Friday, try again on Monday and she will. Basically she does when you talk to her more than 10 times, in different places, and you were at 9 in your save. In fact if you summon her to your office and then talk to her at the pool at 6 if she's there, you can even get her to ask you on thursday.
OK, I was able to speak to her at the Pool and get things aligned with the Guide/walkthrough. Now, I can't follow through on the blackmail. After trying to touch her boob while playing basketball, I'm not able to fully blackmail her on Day 23. Should I continue to talk to her and curry favor, or play more basketball before blackmailing and taking pictures?

Thanks

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
I kinda like the game but find it very grindy in a bad way, having to do specific stuff in a specific order at specific time with not much indications on how to progress..
And the walkthrough linked on 1st page is outdated, is there any other ?
I wouldn't mind it if they removed the 60 day deadline. I hate games with deadlines.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I wouldn't mind it if they removed the 60 day deadline. I hate games with deadlines.
There is no deadline at the moment and I'm certain there won't be for a very a long time (maybe never). It's basically a narrative relict from an earlier version. It would destroy the current game if there were a deadline because you wouldn't be able to play each update with the same savegame.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
bro ur english is too butchered to be talking about anyone else. Like really, I think you would have better results running whatever you're saying through google.
my english may not be up to a native level, but it sure is better than some googlefu so i'll just say that seeing my native language being butchered did triger me ^^

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
When I saw this line, I thought we were going to get something like the pool rules for Leah and Meredith at home. :devilish::p

Just finished playing the new content. Love it.
Thank you. As for the home rules, maybe later when Leah and Meredith are both aware of each other's situation.
As for now, this is just an option for those who clicked "Never ! we're too close !" when asked about entering Leah's room, or the bathroom, and could not change it back. Now they can change that choice.

Well, if after 2 and a half years and you can't be assed to add anything to the 'nice' route, then I can't be assed to wait anymore.
Hmmm as a general rule, you should never actively "wait" for anything for that long. Now if by "wait" you meant check the OP every once in a while to see if the "no nice content" notice is still there, I understand.

OK, I was able to speak to her at the Pool and get things aligned with the Guide/walkthrough. Now, I can't follow through on the blackmail. After trying to touch her boob while playing basketball, I'm not able to fully blackmail her on Day 23. Should I continue to talk to her and curry favor, or play more basketball before blackmailing and taking pictures?

Thanks
I checked your save, you couldn't go through because you didn't get all the infos before confronting her. Just rollback your save until the start of the conversation, go to the archive, and click "Learn about the company". Then ask her about her sneaking again. I would advise new players to pay Miko to learn everything there is to know to avoid that kind of problem. I'll see if I can change the questlog entry so that it's clearer that something is missing.

DID THE MOM ARIVED IN THE GAME ?
She's always been there. She can text you to pick her up at the station from day 16 if you have met Leah.

There's no deadline.

I even changed the dialogue when you start a new game, here's what it says now :
alex "Any other question ?"
MC "Yeah, how long do I have to put that branch back in order ?"
alex "Hmm Well technically, corporate wouldn't want you to be here for more than two months."
alex "But if you like it, I guess it could be longer ."
j "Like how long ?"
alex "Well, as long as you want, it's not like I'll show up and kick you out of your office..."
j "Ok, good to know."

DyreMezza

Jul 29, 2018
Awesome game,it has alot of content,great looking girls/women and lot of oportunities :)
A little problem occured:
I started the game from scratch,set the difficulty to easy to not to bother with hunger and sleep and that worked for around 20 ingame days and suddenly i keep getting warnings of hunger and sleep!
Is there any way to adjust it mid game?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes