4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Well well...

I don't feel like wasting an hour trying to answer everything and everyone.... but :
1) So far, no one fucks the girls in TRM other than the MC himself.
2) Whatever teasing there is involving other male characters is only allowed by the MC or interrupted quickly by the MC when it's not (like when the guy tries to kidnap Kelly)
3) If other characters ever fuck some girls, it will be optional and clearly avoidable.
4) So far, I have tried to make sure that people got a way out of these events when they asked for it, and will continue to add more "way out" when I can (I plan to add a new option in the pool locker with Frank and Leah for example).
4) Most important, I always welcome new ideas but ultimately, whatever happens, it will be my decision, based on what I'm comfortable doing, and what I think fits in the game.
5) If you don't like the game as it is, or don't want to try it because of what others are saying, I understand and respect that, but why waste your time complaining about it instead of playing one of other games on here ?

In other news, I released 0.0.93 to all supporters on patreon and subscribestar yesterday. I fixed (I think ...) most of the bugs that were reported here the past two weeks. It will be public probably next weekend.
Brilliant post. :) You seem like a really smart guy. :)
Well, yea, If you do like my suggestions, use em. :) I would ofcourse love it. :) But if they don't fit your idea of the game then don't. :) I am ok either ways. :) I do love the game either ways, it's just I wish there were more Kelly content. that's all. :)
Btw, on a completely different topic: regarding point no. 2 :p MC would still be interrupting the thing but just a few days later. :p lol
But yea, like I said, Completely upto you to decide if it fits with your vision of the game; if yes, I would love it a lot. If not, I would still love the game. :)
cheers man. :)
Thanks for your response. :)

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Well well...

I don't feel like wasting an hour trying to answer everything and everyone.... but :
1) So far, no one fucks the girls in TRM other than the MC himself.
2) Whatever teasing there is involving other male characters is only allowed by the MC or interrupted quickly by the MC when it's not (like when the guy tries to kidnap Kelly)
3) If other characters ever fuck some girls, it will be optional and clearly avoidable.
4) So far, I have tried to make sure that people got a way out of these events when they asked for it, and will continue to add more "way out" when I can (I plan to add a new option in the pool locker with Frank and Leah for example).
4) Most important, I always welcome new ideas but ultimately, whatever happens, it will be my decision, based on what I'm comfortable doing, and what I think fits in the game.
5) If you don't like the game as it is, or don't want to try it because of what others are saying, I understand and respect that, but why waste your time complaining about it instead of playing one of other games on here ?

In other news, I released 0.0.93 to all supporters on patreon and subscribestar yesterday. I fixed (I think ...) most of the bugs that were reported here the past two weeks. It will be public probably next weekend.
Thanks for the clarification, at end of the day, you do what you think is best for your project. Just a quick question though, I stopped playing the game because it seems there is no way to progress emma's story without having Dougy fuck her, did I misunderstand this or is it something you intend to remedy in the future?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the clarification, at end of the day, you do what you think is best for your project. Just a quick question though, I stopped playing the game because it seems there is no way to progress emma's story without having Dougy fuck her, did I misunderstand this or is it something you intend to remedy in the future?
Technically Doug sends a picture of him fucking her, but that's an old pic from when MC was not in town yet, and when MC is tricked, it is implied that Doug outwitted him, I always wanted to add another option for that scene where MC would send the police to get him, but kinda forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. (Also, after that part where Doug tricks MC, he's kinda gone from the story, so if you reached that part and stopped cause you thought there would be more, well nothing after that involves Doug doing stuffs to Emma in present day.

Reactions: CircaAD and theola

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Technically Doug sends a picture of him fucking her, but that's an old pic from when MC was not in town yet, and when MC is tricked, it is implied that Doug outwitted him, I always wanted to add another option for that scene where MC would send the police to get him, but kinda forgot about it. Thanks for reminding me. (Also, after that part where Doug tricks MC, he's kinda gone from the story, so if you reached that part and stopped cause you thought there would be more, well nothing after that involves Doug doing stuffs to Emma in present day.
Good, I'll try it again, thanks for the quick reply.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Personally I wish there was an option for the MC to personally interrupt him, there didn't seem to be any barrier to the MC seeing the photo, recognizing the location and barging in on him, whether to rescue her, join in, or "rescue" her to molest after Doug was "knocked out".

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Are you trying to kink shame? you want to post our internet histories next?
Nope, the point was to show how a person who is into such extreme stuff day and night shouldn't be bashing others for giving their opinion about a small suggestion. :)

The objection I made was about turning this game into some kind of democracy, fuck that, the Creator should create, those of us who lack that talent should shut the fuck up and let him do his thing (Committees just make homogenized shit). If you want to suggest something, then suggest it, but fuck "Polls".

If you want to make a Game/VN then do it, there is always space for more here, particularly if you create something where you can play the bad guy, but too many cooks spoil the broth.
Well, it wasn't for you to be saying such things either! You are not a MOD or an owner of this site or even the developer of this game! You shouldn't be dictating others on what other users of this game that you also play should be or shouldn't be suggesting! Get what I mean?
The other two people who criticized my suggestion had every right to do so but that's not what you were doing! So that's why I quoted you first!
The developer of the game made his thoughts known to the people making suggestions to him! That's how it works! :)

Last edited:

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Ahh, so many emojis.

I just want to support what others said, do your thing HorizonticalS , listening to feedback or suggestions is important, but going against your own convictions will only hurt the game in the long run.
That said, I wouldn't mind more optional sharing content with the MC being the one in control. :p

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nope, the point was to show how a person who is into such extreme stuff day and night shouldn't be bashing others for giving their opinion about a small suggestion. :)

Well, it wasn't for you to be saying such things either! You are not a MOD or an owner of this site or even the developer of this game! You shouldn't be dictating others on what other users of this game that you also play should be or shouldn't be suggesting! Get what I mean?
The other two people who criticized my suggestion had every right to do so but that's not what you were doing! So that's why I quoted you first!
The developer of the game made his thoughts known to the people making suggestions to him! That's how it works! :)
I didn't dictate shit, I offered my opinion, Polls fuck up games.
  1. Polls means that the unimaginative majority get too much influence
  2. Polls mean the Dev is pressured away from his vision, raising the probability he will "lose interest"/"get stressed" and abandon the game.
  3. Polls cause people to feel too entitled and as such tend to Demand/Bitch more (another factor in causing Devs to abandon games).
  4. Polls kill niche kinks. (such as games where the MC is the bad guy... you notice how rare they are already).
If the Dev finds himself blocked, a poll might help unblock him, but frankly even then he should be wary of making his consumers to entitled.

I never offered any kind of opinion about your story suggestion (I didn't think it was my place, that is for the Dev to decide if he wanted to draw inspiration from it or not). But since you're being such a twat, I'll say I don't like it, I like to play the asshole who crosses a bunch of moral lines to get his dick wet, but your suggestion takes it to a whole new level of sadism, and frankly cock blocking yourself by making a girl "Damaged Goods" is something I'd never do and I imagine most would agree (and that's before the NTR Trolls throw in their branded perspective).

So stop painting me as the "big bad" standing in your way, you have more chance of the Dev accepting your idea if it meshes with his own kinks, Odds are polls wouldn't help you here anyway (so you should be thanking me), the direction you want is far too niche for the mainstream majority to tolerate.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
  2. Polls mean the Dev is pressured away from his vision, raising the probability he will "lose interest"/"get stressed" and abandon the game.
  3. Polls cause people to feel too entitled and as such tend to Demand/Bitch more (another factor in causing Devs to abandon games).
  4. Polls kill niche kinks. (such as games where the MC is the bad guy... you notice how rare they are already).
If the Dev finds himself blocked, a poll might help unblock him, but frankly even then he should be wary of making his consumers to entitled.

I never offered any kind of opinion about your story suggestion (I didn't think it was my place, that is for the Dev to decide if he wanted to draw inspiration from it or not). But since you're being such a twat, I'll say I don't like it, I like to play the asshole who crosses a bunch of moral lines to get his dick wet, but your suggestion takes it to a whole new level of sadism, and frankly cock blocking yourself by making a girl "Damaged Goods" is something I'd never do and I imagine most would agree (and that's before the NTR Trolls throw in their branded perspective).

So stop painting me as the "big bad" standing in your way, you have more chance of the Dev accepting your idea if it meshes with his own kinks, Odds are polls wouldn't help you here anyway (so you should be thanking me), the direction you want is far too niche for the mainstream majority to tolerate.
would mostly aggree but what polls are truly doing is that ppl who like game so far are not feeling for voting, simply cause game is good for them...but minority will rise cause for them it is oportunity for change...what will piss these who liked game from start and circle of unlimited hate will began :D saw lots of devs whose tryed that and destroyed game that noone liked at after end...

Reactions: Verboacido

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021

Well, you telling me that I can't give my opinion about having a poll is what pissed me off to be honest with you coz I was already under attack by others and then you join in, offer no suggestions/nothing at all about the discussion taking place and just kill the only possible way out of the dilemma. :p hahaha
If you had simply criticized my suggestion then I wouldn't really have minded. :p

But yea, you are right! After reading what you just posted above. Now I see why you said what you said. :) Makes sense. :)

But since you're being such a twat, I'll say I don't like it, I like to play the asshole who crosses a bunch of moral lines to get his dick wet, but your suggestion takes it to a whole new level of sadism, and frankly cock blocking yourself by making a girl "Damaged Goods" is something I'd never do and I imagine most would agree (and that's before the NTR Trolls throw in their branded perspective).
lol, :p Well, Yea, sorry about that. You just got on my nerves. :p But now it's all cool. :) You are a nice guy. :p I like you. :)
Really? You think it's extremely niche? :p I thought everyone would enjoy it. :p
Well, regarding your comment about "damaged goods"! Well, actually that's how I am in real life as well. :p If I were to ever find my girl cheating on me! She is dead to me from then on no matter how much I love her or no matter how much she begs me to forgive her or whatever! There is no forgiveness word in my dictionary. :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, regarding your comment about "damaged goods"! Well, actually that's how I am in real life as well. :p If I were to ever find my girl cheating on me! She is dead to me from then on no matter how much I love her or no matter how much she begs me to forgive her or whatever! There is no forgiveness word in my dictionary. :p
What cheating? she wasn't your girlfriend and your suggestion had her raped (not my prefered fate for her BTW), so where is the cheating?

If my preferred route for Kelly happens, she will become my cock sleeve for while, then when I get bored, I'd share/pimp her out, those Kevins might not come from rich households but I'm sure they have hot moms/sisters they can trade (Either with secret information or by giving the MC copies of their house keys after spiking certain snacks/beverages). They will probably be good allies for digging up leverage on the teachers and female students too.

Verboacido

Jan 29, 2021
Verboacido, Your's is an even worse list.
This is kink shaming, what is wrong with my list and why should I feel ashamed of the games I play? why is the worst and according to who?
Nope, the point was to show how a person who is into such extreme stuff day and night shouldn't be bashing others for giving their opinion about a small suggestion.
That "small suggestion" you propose changes the dynamic of the story so far, that is why I'm opposed to it, and we are discussing ideas here so don't personalize the argument, discuss the idea and don't antagonize just because you think your kinks are less 'worst' than mine; besides it was already mentioned that polls ruin games on the long run, anyway have an amazing day.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
What cheating? she wasn't your girlfriend and your suggestion had her raped (not my prefered fate for her BTW), so where is the cheating?
Well, you are playing the game so as long as you know that the girl that you are going to date was with another guy before and you were in the front seat of the show(because you are the one playing the game so you were a part of it), I would consider such a woman as not suitable for GF material anymore. And KELLY is the only character that fits that bill! She is already promiscuous as well.Other characters ok fine as MC's GFs/Bitches, whatever. :p But with Kelly, SHE MUST GET SOME BIG GIANT PUNISHMENT!! This is what I want. :p

If my preferred route for Kelly happens, she will become my cock sleeve for while, then when I get bored, I'd share/pimp her out, those Kevins might not come from rich households but I'm sure they have hot moms/sisters they can trade (Either with secret information or by giving the MC copies of their house keys after spiking certain snacks/beverages). They will probably be good allies for digging up leverage on the teachers and female students too.
Well, then what difference would there be between tons of other games out there and this one?
This game is unique in that it's much more about the MC having a complete and 100% control and power over their women!
But with any great power also comes great responsibility! You can't just consider yourself in control and then also turn yourself into a pimp at the same time! Pimping is an action of weak people, not strong. Sure, pimping could happen but for such a thing to happen, there has to be a much more deep context behind it! You can't just expect a woman to first submit to you and then you turn her into a whore! Not right in my opinion!

So I don't have any problem with your idea but I think that then this game wouldn't really be able to differenciate itself from tons of others already out there!
I like the way this game is developing, so I guess I would trust the dev on that. :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, then what difference would there be between tons of other games out there and this one?
Neme some of these "Tons" of games and we could have a conversation. otherwise wasted breath.

This game is unique in that it's much more about the MC having a complete and 100% control and power over their women!
But with any great power also comes great responsibility! You can't just consider yourself in control and then also turn yourself into a pimp at the same time! Pimping is an action of weak people, not strong. Sure, pimping could happen but for such a thing to happen, there has to be a much more deep context behind it! You can't just expect a woman to first submit to you and then you turn her into a whore! Not right in my opinion!
I think you have a very limited understanding of control.
Pimping your women means to have complete control over them (you can't sell what you don't own). Telling them who to fuck and them doing it, not because they want too, but because you told them too!

Let me guess you want to save them up like collectors figurines, safe in their original packaging? Terrified in case they discover the world outside the box?
I'm not going to kink shame those who simply don't want to share (everyone has their preference), but don't try to play it off as strong vs weak.

When I'm done with them, I'm done (I'm not marrying any of them), I'll reserve the right go back and fuck them again, my cock doesn't shrivel up if someone else has sex too, particularly if I'm the one controlling the who, the when and the how much (not that the "how much" is important, I mostly do it because I can).
Especially with characters like the Kevins, you're not only making profit, you're also gaining minions.

And try to stop kink shaming, you really aren't on firm ground. (at this point I'm not sure if you are trolling or just lacking comprehension).

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Neme some of these "Tons" of games and we could have a conversation. otherwise wasted breath.

I think you have a very limited understanding of control.
Pimping your women means to have complete control over them (you can't sell what you don't own).
now u just legitimate all scammers :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stil996
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes