4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

deadbob69

Mar 20, 2021
Ok I have meet Joey but how do I get to interact with him. Every time I meet him it is in the dentist office after molesting the Dentist and just says the same thing about the Matrix.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
how to use bobby mode
Okay first you need the cheat mode to be active, so click on the lighthouse on the shelf in the MC's office to light it in red

Then click on the laptop on the desk and choose replay

Then you should see three 1,2,3 numbered pages under which there's a big Bobby Mode box

Click on the Bobby Mode box

Then page through the replays and fap to your cock's content

NB I would avoid saving after you have done that - just quit. Otherwise it's likely to screw up the history of your decisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Envoye

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Following Walkthrough and I'm stuck with Andrea. I cannot get her to invite me to play basketball at 6 p.m., have her like at 73, dislike at 0. Already got her to mention the office is too intimidating. Can I change a value through the Command Console to skip? When I try to talk to Andrea in the Warehouse, i have a non-clickable option to talk to her.
Ask her about her life in your office instead of the warehouse. Using your save, she invited MC to play basketball the following day. I'll change it so that you can ask her in the warehouse as well or at least have her mention she doesn't want to talk in the warehouse.

Who is Joey's sister?
That's Rachel. Talk to her about the team, then ask her about the matrix. Joey will then be there at the clinic.

Taylor is so hot. I hope she got more content on next update.
Glad you like her. Did you like her photoshoot ? I have more things planed for her, but now in the next update.

got bug with leah at home. there is no leah on radar at home but i cant go to her room and bathroom at day. i try new game now i cant go to her room at night. here is my save old one and new one.
On your first save, you said you never wanted to spy on her change because you're too close. And you can't go spy on her in the bathroom if Meredith is in the living room.
On the second save, you said you never wanted to spy on her sleep because you're too close. I'll add different icons so that it reflects that choice and I'll add an option to change your mind about it.
Here's your second save with the flag set to False.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Envoye and CircaAD

Ryuzaki17

Feb 5, 2019
Glad you like her. Did you like her photoshoot ? I have more things planed for her, but now in the next update.
I did, like the story that she has a debt now. Too bad there's no replay yet though. Lucky i saved that scene.

On your first save, you said you never wanted to spy on her change because you're too close. And you can't go spy on her in the bathroom if Meredith is in the living room.
On the second save, you said you never wanted to spy on her sleep because you're too close. I'll add different icons so that it reflects that choice and I'll add an option to change your mind about it.
Thank You.

Reactions: CircaAD

deadbob69

Mar 20, 2021
Can anyone help me with who Joey's sister is and how you can interact with him more to get the photos? How do you get the sister to talk to you about him whom ever she is. A link to the walkthrough would be nice too. Please and thank you.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Ask her about her life in your office instead of the warehouse. Using your save, she invited MC to play basketball the following day. I'll change it so that you can ask her in the warehouse as well or at least have her mention she doesn't want to talk in the warehouse.

That's Rachel. Talk to her about the team, then ask her about the matrix. Joey will then be there at the clinic.

Thanks. I did advance to the next day (Friday, Day 20), and Andrea still won't let me talk to her in the warehouse for the basketball invite. In my office, when I ask her to talk about her self, she says there's nothing to talk about. Did I make a mistake earlier when I talked about sports with her?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Can anyone help me with who Joey's sister is and how you can interact with him more to get the photos? How do you get the sister to talk to you about him whom ever she is. A link to the walkthrough would be nice too. Please and thank you.
i said a few posts above :

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Thanks. I did advance to the next day (Friday, Day 20), and Andrea still won't let me talk to her in the warehouse for the basketball invite. In my office, when I ask her to talk about her self, she says there's nothing to talk about. Did I make a mistake earlier when I talked about sports with her?
No. I used your save and it worked. Maybe she asked on day 20 because I also asked her on day 19 when I tried, doesn't matter, if she didn't invite you on Friday, try again on Monday and she will. Basically she does when you talk to her more than 10 times, in different places, and you were at 9 in your save. In fact if you summon her to your office and then talk to her at the pool at 6 if she's there, you can even get her to ask you on thursday.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes