4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hello everybody,
here you find my 0-9 incomplete save. The quest "Better Grades for Brenda" and the scenes with Sharon are missing. I don't know where I went wrong. If any of you can finish everything and give me the file back, I'm grateful
You reached the last quest log entry for Better grades for Brenda in 0.0.9, so no worries.
As for Sharon, take Kelly to the locker room and let the Kevins stay two times and the Kevins will text you and you'll get the Sharon arc. I'll add another questlog entry to help people figure it out.

could be....if u r in things like...look how evil bad boy i am... i am wanking off while looking how my girl fuck other dude cause i told her...

but u r right i guess...even cucks can be evil probably :D
Being evil has nothing to do with what you're into or not though.
Also, noone fucks your girls in The Regional Manager (the only exception is when Doug sends you an old pic of him fucking Emma) , and whether or not you let them see or touch "your girls" is up to you, even if that blocks some paths obviously.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
You reached the last quest log entry for Better grades for Brenda in 0.0.9, so no worries.
As for Sharon, take Kelly to the locker room and let the Kevins stay two times and the Kevins will text you and you'll get the Sharon arc. I'll add another questlog entry to help people figure it out.

Being evil has nothing to do with what you're into or not though.
Also, noone fucks your girls in The Regional Manager (the only exception is when Doug sends you an old pic of him fucking Emma) , and whether or not you let them see or touch "your girls" is up to you, even if that blocks some paths obviously.

Tanks a lot

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Yes I did, but maybe not in the correct way?
Did you tell her about Sam cheating on her ? Did you have sex with her ? If you can't figure it out, it means it's either too hard or a loophole where you can't get her to accept, so send me your save and I'll try to see how I can add an option for people in your situation.

What exactly needs to be done to get this scene?
You need to have sex with Camilla in the lab. Zafina will then question you on your way out, and Zywelter will tell you the next time you go that he sent her home because she was starting to ask questions. You then come up with a plan with him to make her a victim of the gas as well, try talking to her or asking the doc about her when she's back until the doc tells you she's not immune anymore. Then you shoud talk to her for her to get rid of her blouse and the rest should follow.

Reactions: CircaAD and Tikki

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
Hello, Better grades for Brenda keep repeating itself, I am at the point when I tell Audrey that the school headmaster has approved the extra credit for Brenda. She calls Brenda to confirm it, and talks with the main character. But scene keeps triggering itself every time I talk with Audrey. Any idea? Very appreciated

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hello, Better grades for Brenda keep repeating itself, I am at the point when I tell Audrey that the school headmaster has approved the extra credit for Brenda. She calls Brenda to confirm it, and talks with the main character. But scene keeps triggering itself every time I talk with Audrey. Any idea? Very appreciated
Yeah, the quest log just doesn't update correctly, I fixed it for next release

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I see, thank you very much for the info. Can we get a quick peak what the new update will offer ?
Best Regards
Sure, here a few screens of things you'll see in 0.0.93 that you didn't see in 0.0.9. (Of course I'm not showing the spicier bits...) I'll share it on here soon after I share it with patrons, as it's only a small change compared to 0.0.92 (and I'll probably share it with patrons within a few days) :
91-1.jpg 91-2.jpg 91-3.jpg 91-4.jpg alex.jpg

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Hey HorizonticalS . I'm hoping you can help. I seem to have a bug with audrey photoshoot. When I initiate it, it goes into gallery mode and at the end it tells me that the replay has ended with the cross at the top right of the screen to exit the replay.

I did use the gallery at some point, mindful of the disclaimer that it could break the save. However, I opened it on a separate save slot I specifically created for it.

Do you think it broke the whole game or something? Thanks in advance!

Here how it look like:

1673733273957.png

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey HorizonticalS . I'm hoping you can help. I seem to have a bug with audrey photoshoot. When I initiate it, it goes into gallery mode and at the end it tells me that the replay has ended with the cross at the top right of the screen to exit the replay.

I did use the gallery at some point, mindful of the disclaimer that it could break the save. However, I opened it on a separate save slot I specifically created for it.

Do you think it broke the whole game or something? Thanks in advance!

Here how it look like:

View attachment 2311583
Hey, can you send me your save (you can use DM or post it here) for me to identify the bug ? I'll also fix your save and send it back.

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Following Walkthrough and I'm stuck with Andrea. I cannot get her to invite me to play basketball at 6 p.m., have her like at 73, dislike at 0. Already got her to mention the office is too intimidating. Can I change a value through the Command Console to skip? When I try to talk to Andrea in the Warehouse, i have a non-clickable option to talk to her.

Ryuzaki17

Feb 5, 2019
got bug with leah at home. there is no leah on radar at home but i cant go to her room and bathroom at day. i try new game now i cant go to her room at night. here is my save old one and new one.

Reactions: Jeancul
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes