4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
I really like this game but i would focus on enhancing existing girls then adding new girls/scenes

Sister : add more options during the night. maybe go date etc.
audrey : the date concept is good but execution is flawed. you have to go through that boring drug busting thing just for the sex scenes. no repeatable sex, draggin story , same with her daughter, cuckolding dad/husband is very intriguing but nothing is happening forever
andrea : everything goes through bobby, which is a terrible character. why? no repetable sex. basketball game goes to no where
hospital : how many times i need to be dressed like a doctor to examine whitney for seeing boobs. come on man
school: why do i need to include boy gang for everything?

there is no smooth evolution from initial teasing, molesting to sex. for example once you start having sex with sister, all these undressing scenes need to change. that is the problem of sandbox games. i understand it is difficult work but it is better than having forced characters like the chick in the military base with random scenes.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
I agree with you. The problem with this game is not that you have to be mean (in fact, I love this genre of games which unfortunately are very few) but the fact that it's quite complicated to trigger the events without using a walkthrough or continuously reading the hints or trying all possible options repeatedly. This breaks the immersion and makes the game boring after a few hours.
The big problem is the combination of limited time and the constant fear to miss an important trigger point, so you have to read a walkthrough and spoiler the whole story.

The game has great potential, but at the moment it can be frustrating to play it.

Fashion Business had the same problem with trigger events in Episode 2. It was nearly impossible to play without a walktrough, but DM changed that in Episode 3 and it was a way better experience. The journal explained clearly what the player has to do to trigger the events without unneccesary spoilers.

The developer of this game should take one thing into consideration: He is developing an erotic game and not some of kind of riddle game. Making the game to punishing or complicated can reduce the fun to play it.

With other words: We need more time and much more hints in the journal, where we can trigger the events. If we have to solve some problems before a certain point in time this should be mentioned in the journal too.
The hints can be optional of course and hidden for the lovers of harder gameplay.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I like this game, but I understand what you're saying about the gameplay.
What I don't agree with is what you say about being mean. Well yes, the game is meant to be very mean to girls. But that cannot be qualified as "bad design". It's a game for people who like to be evil and especially like blackmail. That is the target. If you don't like those two things, it's not a game for you.
In my opinion the dev should remove all the good choices for now and add it in after the dark path is done start to finish. If you slip up and are nice to one person once, that story line is locked out forever.
The game has a lot of do this x amount of times at this certain day and time also. It makes it very hard to trigger events. Example, trying to meet Ayesha ( I think, the blind chick). Then lots of half done quests, like Laura's date. Like trying to get the photo scene with Kelly and Brenda you have to have done a bunch of stuff far earlier with Melvin. If you don't do a crap load of quests before hand you can't get it, and if you miss it you have to restart.

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019
Can you send me your last save ? I'd be curious to see how far you are, and what are the hints and quests you have access to.

it was actually closer to 4 hours. My game maybe be bugged. I did the conference with audrey and told her about the teacher willing to give her daughter the extra credit, but it keeps telling me to do it, after i already told her. Audrey keeps saying the same thing over and over when i tell her and the quest never completes.

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
There is no NTR in this game, the MC uses Bobby to humiliate them, by having him present and allowing him to touch them. Bobby doesn't have sex with anyone, and he definitely doesn't take an of them away from the MC
Thnx. I wanted to try it, but I'm very possessive and jealous by nature,which follows into my gam playing. So naturally I hate ntr. I'll try it if none else fucks your girls. I don't even like them touching my girls, but I'll try it once, if I don't like it I'll move on. Thnx for the reply

• Angry
Reactions: crookscomp

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Playing the game with food/hunger and money enabled doesn't seem to be balanced well. Not sure how I am supposed to get enough money in time for the conference. I guess you are need to play the memory game.

Last edited:

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
No.
From my attempt at playing it:
Horrible interface.
Unrealistic dialog.
And worst of all:
Trigger hunting.
You need to be here at time x and say thing y is horrible gameplay.
It also doesnt help that the only content there is require's you to be mean for the sake of being mean.
You can not be a polite villian.
You have to be a brutish thug.
My main problems with this game is the never ending "trigger hunting" and "the you need to be here at time x and say thing y", and never ending repeted events like (checking Whitney's damn boobs as the Dr & MC trying to confuse her, Andrea & Bobby shower event, and the list goes on and on and on). I was about to delete it of my PC when I found the Bobby Mode after almost 7 hours of needless & sensless event trigger hunting. I spend more time trying to trigger the events which took it's toll on my patience. I don't play VN's to get pissed off in the first hour because of the grinding and event trigger searching. It's really too bad because I really like the concept & the characters and I really tried to like this game, but as it stands, for me this is horrible gameplay because I spend more time pissed off playing it than actually enjoying it. I still wish the best of luck to the dev but for me this is not enjoyable at all so I'm done wasting time and will only be using the Bobby Mode to see the scenes & pictures in the future.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey any chance you could update this for the new update V0.0.9?

Thanks
Hey man, I don't think so. I updated it for V.0.081, but since it's a "Playthrough" or "Idiot's Guide" as some call it, every time I have to make a full playthrough in order to discover new things, or optimize stuff, and at the beginning of the year I do not have that kind of time. My last version (the one on the frontpage) is for the previous one, and I will update it for the next one.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, I think I might give this a try once there is more "nice content" and hopefully the writing improves.
For now, it's rough, and I just mostly like to be able to play the nice guy.

As for the reviews, let me just say that people who rate games with five stars, for the potential they think the game has, should be gut-shot and have the privilege of giving ratings removed.
Rate what is in the fucking game, you can write about the potential all you want, but it has no place in how you rate it. Fucking unbelievable.

Reactions: Old&Useless

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Well, I think I might give this a try once there is more "nice content" and hopefully the writing improves.
For now, it's rough, and I just mostly like to be able to play the nice guy.

As for the reviews, let me just say that people who rate games with five stars, for the potential they think the game has, should be gut-shot and have the privilege of giving ratings removed.
Rate what is in the fucking game, you can write about the potential all you want, but it has no place in how you rate it. Fucking unbelievable.
Well, the developer CLEARLY states on the first page that there is not much Nice content right now, so I don't even understand why you played it.

Regarding your comment on murdering people in a specific manner... So what do you suggest? That only Finished games can be rated? That people must follow whatever your opinion is regarding the rating of a game or they cannot vote and give their opinion?
Let people rate the game as they want, if you don't like it, your problem, GTFO, don't play it and don't come back.

Reactions: Poker_king70

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
As of version 0.0.9, is it still "better" to go evil than nice? According to dev notes, not much nice content added yet...

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
Well, the developer CLEARLY states on the first page that there is not much Nice content right now, so I don't even understand why you played it.

Regarding your comment on murdering people in a specific manner... So what do you suggest? That only Finished games can be rated? That people must follow whatever your opinion is regarding the rating of a game or they cannot vote and give their opinion?
Let people rate the game as they want, if you don't like it, your problem, GTFO, don't play it and don't come back.
Of course everyone can rate a game to their liking. But is it helpful to rate in extremes?

The game is objectively a three to a four star, depending on the preferences of the player.

It is not helpful for the developer, when he has a bunch of undeserved 5 or 1 star ratings.
The game has great potential, no doubt about that and if a player wants to be a complete asshole, there is plenty of content already.
But the gamedesign is flawed and critisismn is very important for the developer to improve his game. Of course critisismn has to be constructive.

For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As of version 0.0.9, is it still "better" to go evil than nice? According to dev notes, not much nice content added yet...
Always go evil, no nice content yet, When nice content is added, still go evil :p evil is always going to be better :devilish:

Reactions: Your Mommy
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes