Oct 14, 2022
Dear comrades, is this game worth a shot? like for real
No.
From my attempt at playing it:
Horrible interface.
Unrealistic dialog.
And worst of all:
Trigger hunting.
You need to be here at time x and say thing y is horrible gameplay.
It also doesnt help that the only content there is require's you to be mean for the sake of being mean.
You can not be a polite villian.
You have to be a brutish thug.

Last edited:

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
No.
From my attempt at playing it:
Horrible interface.
Unrealistic dialog.
And worst of all:
Trigger hunting.
You need to be here at time x and say thing y is horrible gameplay.
It also doesnt help that the only content there is require's you to be mean for the sake of being mean.
You can not be a polite villian.
You have to be a brutish thug.
I like this game, but I understand what you're saying about the gameplay.
What I don't agree with is what you say about being mean. Well yes, the game is meant to be very mean to girls. But that cannot be qualified as "bad design". It's a game for people who like to be evil and especially like blackmail. That is the target. If you don't like those two things, it's not a game for you.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
There is no NTR in this game, the MC uses Bobby to humiliate them, by having him present and allowing him to touch them. Bobby doesn't have sex with anyone, and he definitely doesn't take an of them away from the MC
yep fuck boby ,cuck MC and this game to than :D

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
guys, anyone can share semi-completed save? I have so many bugs in my that I cannot advance 2 quests :(

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
pregnancy?

could even have a nasty storyline where a company wants a specific model to be... the one on their ads.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys, may I know what drugs are used in the game?
Just sleeping pills and alcohol.

guys, anyone can share semi-completed save? I have so many bugs in my that I cannot advance 2 quests :(
What bugs ? I'd be happy to help figure them out or fix your save.

Does this game feature any watersports content?
As in peeing ? not now, but there will be one event where you have that kind of content soon.

hello dev

some scenes with heels?
Some characters wear heels, but heels are not a focus point in their scenes. That's an interesting idea though.

pregnancy?

could even have a nasty storyline where a company wants a specific model to be... the one on their ads.
No pregnancy planed. There's a storyline with an ad in the game already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CircaAD and darlic

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
i played this game for 5 hours straight and only managed to fuck Andrea through black mailing. Im playing with cheats! this game is wayyy too grindy.
Can you send me your last save ? I'd be curious to see how far you are, and what are the hints and quests you have access to.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
but heels are not a focus point in their scenes. That's an interesting idea though.

LOL i just want to know if there is some scenes with girls in heels. that's all. not all scenes

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
I like this game, but I understand what you're saying about the gameplay.
What I don't agree with is what you say about being mean. Well yes, the game is meant to be very mean to girls. But that cannot be qualified as "bad design". It's a game for people who like to be evil and especially like blackmail. That is the target. If you don't like those two things, it's not a game for you.
I agree with you. The problem with this game is not that you have to be mean (in fact, I love this genre of games which unfortunately are very few) but the fact that it's quite complicated to trigger the events without using a walkthrough or continuously reading the hints or trying all possible options repeatedly. This breaks the immersion and makes the game boring after a few hours.

Reactions: Darklord_1965
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes