4.00 star(s) 45 Votes
Jan 17, 2022
How do you fuck Andrea? I can only blackmail her once and then have her show her tits but then the option to push her for sex gets blanketed out with a solid white text. What must I do to even blackmail her to have sex?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do you fuck Andrea? I can only blackmail her once and then have her show her tits but then the option to push her for sex gets blanketed out with a solid white text. What must I do to even blackmail her to have sex?
Did you deny her a share in what she stole? It's been a while and my memory is fuzzy but I think you need to let her keep something to make worth her while start by saying you want it all, let her beg it back to 50/50, but demand to see some flesh, push, push, sex, more sex.

Jan 17, 2022
Did you deny her a share in what she stole? It's been a while and my memory is fuzzy but I think you need to let her keep something to make worth her while start by saying you want it all, let her beg it back to 50/50, but demand to see some flesh, push, push, sex, more sex.
Don't think there's such an option tho. I followed the guide and click what it said to do but the option is still blanked out. I don't know what to do now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don't think there's such an option tho. I followed the guide and click what it said to do but the option is still blanked out. I don't know what to do now.
No such option? at the beginning of the confrontation when you reveal the evidence to her, there is a bargaining stage, I don't recall the exact options but I'm moderately confident something along the lines of what I said is an option. I think you establish she stole $1000 dollars worth of stock, and you demand it returned , her begs and counter offers 500, you tell her fine, show me some flesh, which moves onto 1-2 more layers nudity, then onto 2-3 more layers of sex with photos.

I can't comment on the walkthrough I've never used it, general rule of thumb for this game is never slack on the pressure.

Jan 17, 2022
No such option? at the beginning of the confrontation when you reveal the evidence to her, there is a bargaining stage, I don't recall the exact options but I'm moderately confident something along the lines of what I said is an option. I think you establish she stole $1000 dollars worth of stock, and you demand it returned , her begs and counter offers 500, you tell her fine, show me some flesh, which moves onto 1-2 more layers nudity, then onto 2-3 more layers of sex with photos.

I can't comment on the walkthrough I've never used it, general rule of thumb for this game is never slack on the pressure.
Yea I did that. Tell her she's lying, ask for more of the deal, blackmail and blackmail again but the 2nd option before the sex option just cannot be clicked and I don't know why either

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yea I did that. Tell her she's lying, ask for more of the deal, blackmail and blackmail again but the 2nd option before the sex option just cannot be clicked and I don't know why either
did you agree to 50/50? whether you get there through a counter offer or not I'm fairly sure that is the magic number, she needs something to keep her invested. Something to lose if she says no.

Jan 17, 2022
did you agree to 50/50? whether you get there through a counter offer or not I'm fairly sure that is the magic number
No option for that. After she said "1000", the next option is "Can you offer more" or "ok" option. The "offer more" one leads to the blackmail, the other one does nothing so I picked the "offer more" option but it only progresses to the Andrea showing her boob but the next option to "push for more" isn't available to click

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No option for that. After she said "1000", the next option is "Can you offer more" or "ok" option. The "offer more" one leads to the blackmail, the other one does nothing.
Did you miss some of the evidence? you got the records and the camera footage right, you didn't just confront her the second you had the option?

Jan 17, 2022
Did you miss some of the evidence? you got the records and the camera footage right, you didn't just confront her the second you had the option?
No I had them all. Went to the archive and notice that the stock was missing then confront her with both evidence.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
No I had them all. Went to the archive and notice that the stock was missing then confront her with both evidence.
did you study the archive to completion? IIRC it takes a few times to get all the facts, did you get something to effect of "there is nothing new to learn from this" message.
Got me so curious... now I'm going to have to replay from the beginning again, see if I can figure whats gone wrong for you, tomorrow though.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022
did you study the archive to completion? IIRC it takes a couple of times to get all the facts, did you get something to effect of "there is nothing new to learn from this" message.
Oh. Hey thanks for the help mate! I forgot there's 2 parts to the evidence. One being the entry records and then the total stock take amount as there's 2 parts to that. Thank you SOO much for the assist. Been asking high and low. Official discord seems dead all the time also. Thanks again.

Reactions: Stil996

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Is there any exculsive scene only for good guy route or not?, bec now my playthrough only focus on being a dick, is my curenty route can unlock all the scene?

Reactions: Forgotted

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
I have an issue. My hints say i need to talk to Claire but i dont see any option under small talk. Neither in cafeteria or pool, to blackmail her about her relations with sam, i dont have her as a contact in my phone and i went to cafeteria with melvin as well but some dialogues in the walkthrough did not happen with me. any idea? i have the photo as evidence

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Curious,

It's been out for over 2 years now.
Have they added content to the good route yet?
I realize the front page has a comment about mostly bad
content, however, I think that's always been there?
Can't remember for sure.

Anywho....currently have two games going, good and bad.

Thanks
Cheers

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Curious,

It's been out for over 2 years now.
Have they added content to the good route yet?
I realize the front page has a comment about mostly bad
content, however, I think that's always been there?
Can't remember for sure.

Anywho....currently have two games going, good and bad.

Thanks
Cheers
Nope almost exclusively the evil route, and I suspect it will be that way for a while yet. (y)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes