4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

madokotb

Dec 3, 2017
At MC's home, when leah is in the living room, just click the "get her ready" options a few more times, and then ask the mayor about pool rules. It should work just fine
At MC's home, when leah is in the living room, just click the "get her ready" options a few more times, and then ask the mayor about pool rules. It should work just fine after that.
When the next update realse ?

Theodore1985

Dec 2, 2021
Can you show me Streams, Video Walkthroughs that can provide specific guidance.....I'm not comfortable watching the Walkthrough and playing...

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Could someone pls help removing this hexagram above my avatar?
I am not religious and don't accept nor support willingly fanatics praying since 2000 years to bath Jesus Christ in his own excreta.
Stop this disrespectful bullshit

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jojogeo

pepeluis2021

Jul 20, 2021
Guys I had an issue with my saves... when I upload a save after the conference day it says the conference is still not done and Alice ahow up saying how many speakears do I have... and a lot of things seems to be not updated... anyone had this issue? I am playing last version 0.0.81

Best Regards

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Guys I had an issue with my saves... when I upload a save after the conference day it says the conference is still not done and Alice ahow up saying how many speakears do I have... and a lot of things seems to be not updated... anyone had this issue? I am playing last version 0.0.81

Best Regards
I did have it once, but I thought that HorizonticalS had already repaired that bug...

Does it tell you how many days are you missing for the conference? Would it be too bad if you re-start from the last save before the conference happens?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020

Best Regards
Can you send me your save ?

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
So .. I managed to basically pass the game (meaning getting all the scenes currently available) in some 42-43 days. Banged 13 girls and messed with around 30 of them. Opened all the contacts in my phone and gathered some 90% of photos... I gotta say, the further it goes it just gets better and better. Hats of to you HorizonticalS
The extra credit for Brenda is, I believe WiP? It remains in the list of the open quests, but there was nothing I could do. No matter how many times I speak with Audrey.
Also, what happens with all the pics we take but that do not appear in the gallery. I would love to see the whole collection. It seems I did miss a few, however. Especially the photo shoot with Audrey. The game somehow forces Dom to be present and she is not willing to go further, even though MC suggests she would be, if the cards are played right.
Anyways, keep it up Sir! This one is a keeper

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
So .. I managed to basically pass the game (meaning getting all the scenes currently available) in some 42-43 days. Banged 13 girls and messed with around 30 of them. Opened all the contacts in my phone and gathered some 90% of photos... I gotta say, the further it goes it just gets better and better. Hats of to you HorizonticalS
The extra credit for Brenda is, I believe WiP? It remains in the list of the open quests, but there was nothing I could do. No matter how many times I speak with Audrey.
Also, what happens with all the pics we take but that do not appear in the gallery. I would love to see the whole collection. It seems I did miss a few, however. Especially the photo shoot with Audrey. The game somehow forces Dom to be present and she is not willing to go further, even though MC suggests she would be, if the cards are played right.
Anyways, keep it up Sir! This one is a keeper
Wow. 43 days??? Impressive.

I have a question for you. Who's the last contact on the phone? Beside Natasha and under Doug?

Regarding the extra credit for Brenda, I think it is not a WIP. Brenda's extra credit should get you a date with Audrey, in which she uses a dress that Dom gives you. Did you get that date?

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Wow. 43 days??? Impressive.

I have a question for you. Who's the last contact on the phone? Beside Natasha and under Doug?

Regarding the extra credit for Brenda, I think it is not a WIP. Brenda's extra credit should get you a date with Audrey, in which she uses a dress that Dom gives you. Did you get that date?
The contacts get mixed around every time you get a new one, due to alphabet. The last, being #9 was Melissa. So, it's Alice, Andrea and Audrey, Brenda, Clair and Doug and finally, Melissa, Miko & Natasha.

As for Brenda event, yes I got the date. And what a date it was :)
But in the Quest log, this one is still opened (and it doesn't say coming soon, like all the others) and apparently you should be able to hire Brenda for a part time job or something

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
You just have to go back to the store and ask her all the same questions that were there from the beginning. Don't remember exactly which one triggered it but you get her number and can then indulge in the favorite hobby of collecting daily photos

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
The contacts get mixed around every time you get a new one, due to alphabet. The last, being #9 was Melissa. So, it's Alice, Andrea and Audrey, Brenda, Clair and Doug and finally, Melissa, Miko & Natasha.

As for Brenda event, yes I got the date. And what a date it was :)
But in the Quest log, this one is still opened (and it doesn't say coming soon, like all the others) and apparently you should be able to hire Brenda for a part time job or something
Yes, you should be able to hire her for the event with Kuntie, but since you already unlocked it... Perhaps we should ask the developer if something is missing.

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Yes, you should be able to hire her for the event with Kuntie, but since you already unlocked it... Perhaps we should ask the developer if something is missing.
ya I did the event with two of them together, as well. That was earlier. But once you get Alice to agree with giving Brenda extra credit, the condition is that she takes a tutor. And the MC generously offers to do this task. And then nothing ..

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
ya I did the event with two of them together, as well. That was earlier. But once you get Alice to agree with giving Brenda extra credit, the condition is that she takes a tutor. And the MC generously offers to do this task. And then nothing ..
I think that is just something that he forgot to "close". The reward for "Better grades for Brenda" is the date with Audrey, that should be it.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes