4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
quick question are we there so others than the mc himself can fuck the girls?
to get some action himself he needs to blackmail them?
sam bangs claire mayor bangs nat as i see/think the 3 k´s bang leah?

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Why can I not get Leah to have that first drink when she arrives? According to the walkthrough this should happen: 7 am: Ask her if she settled in. Let’s have a drink. Open her blouse
But I can only ask if she settled and then stop talking. I just restarted the game cause I didn't manage to get her before Meredith arrived.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
quick question are we there so others than the mc himself can fuck the girls?
Nope. Basically noone other than MC fucks in the game, and when they do, MC let it happen.

to get some action himself he needs to blackmail them?
Mostly.

sam bangs claire mayor bangs nat as i see/think the 3 k´s bang leah?
Sam is dating Cecilia (they don't fuck in the game) and is cheating on her with Claire (they don't fuck either, just oral sex.)
The mayor can only get a BJ from Natasha (if MC let it happen). The 3K never meet Leah, but they can mess with Kelly and Sharon if MC let them.

MC on the other hand can fuck the 6 girls mentioned above, and 7 others I think. I don't remember exactly.

Check the replay mode on MC's PC, and activate Bobby mode if you want to see some scenes. Though if you don't like blackmail content etc, don't bother, you're probably not going to like it.

Why can I not get Leah to have that first drink when she arrives? According to the walkthrough this should happen: 7 am: Ask her if she settled in. Let’s have a drink. Open her blouse
But I can only ask if she settled and then stop talking. I just restarted the game cause I didn't manage to get her before Meredith arrived.
Don't bother restarting for that. You'll have plenty of opportunities to see Leah alone without Meredith around. And thank you.:)

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Thanks for replying. Appreciate it very much. But see, I never managed to get anywhere with her. And I read about all these activities on the pool and at home. All I could do is grope her as she sleeps and get her naked when she's drunk. I must have missed something

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
I just figured out that you can grope Lara at late hours in the office :) Love it! Wonder how many more secret gems there are ..

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Nope. Basically noone other than MC fucks in the game, and when they do, MC let it happen.

Mostly.

Sam is dating Cecilia (they don't fuck in the game) and is cheating on her with Claire (they don't fuck either, just oral sex.)
The mayor can only get a BJ from Natasha (if MC let it happen). The 3K never meet Leah, but they can mess with Kelly and Sharon if MC let them.

MC on the other hand can fuck the 6 girls mentioned above, and 7 others I think. I don't remember exactly.

Check the replay mode on MC's PC, and activate Bobby mode if you want to see some scenes. Though if you don't like blackmail content etc, don't bother, you're probably not going to like it.

Don't bother restarting for that. You'll have plenty of opportunities to see Leah alone without Meredith around. And thank you.:)
ok the was it maybe the PE teacher in the pool with 2 of the K´s leah and her are have the same hair and look almost like twins
so i have to chose between claire or cecilia?
thanks for answer i like the game so i just want to be sure
ah forgot can you get all the girls for yourself without (i mean it really isnt) sharing?

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
[/QUOTE]

Something is definitely wrong with Leah. I just can't progress with her. When I find her on the couch all I get is stop talking. It's driving me crazy.

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
Hmm tried loading your save, couldn't replicate it. Are you skipping dialogues ? Is it 4PM when you "reverts back to when you came in the cafe" ? Technically, when you see them, there's a "Quick MC ! Think !" that gives you a few second to take a picture of the event.

The Taylor event that is referred to will be in the next build.
I walk in at 3 and they are on the floor. When I click on her, like in the past, it takes me back to the town map.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
In the walkthrough I also wrote: Day 5- Noon: Go to the store and buy alcohol. You must have some bottles of alcohol at home so you can offer Leah a drink and she can get drunk by herself. Did you buy the alcohol?

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
In the walkthrough I also wrote: Day 5- Noon: Go to the store and buy alcohol. You must have some bottles of alcohol at home so you can offer Leah a drink and she can get drunk by herself. Did you buy the alcohol?
Yes I did, of course. Bought 3 just to make sure. But no option to offer the drink. And later on whenever I find her on the couch I get the option to talk and then right away Stop talking. After a few days I get her to drink here and there but not enough times to score before Meredith comes. And I don't get those options at the pool you listed.
Thanks for answering

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
Yes I did, of course. Bought 3 just to make sure. But no option to offer the drink. And later on whenever I find her on the couch I get the option to talk and then right away Stop talking. After a few days I get her to drink here and there but not enough times to score before Meredith comes. And I don't get those options at the pool you listed.
Thanks for answering
Also, never got the possibility to take the 3rd photo .. so couldn't progress with that brother guy at the clinic

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thanks for answering
Are you molesting her? walking in on her while she is getting changed??, in the bathroom?? stress her out, don't hide the booze and she will drink by herself (you'll come home to find her passed out on the couch) keep pushing her, molest her to the max.

PS. buy more than 3 :p

Dav1994

May 11, 2020
Hi, I'm on my first playthrough and I followed everything in the walkthrough for now, but on day 6 I can't "have a drink" with Leah, anyone knows why ?

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hi, I'm on my first playthrough and I followed everything in the walkthrough for now, but on day 6 I can't "have a drink" with Leah, anyone knows why ?
Did you buy the alcohol on Day 5? Did you hide the alcohol? If you hide it, she will not drink.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Dav1994 and Oblivion57 : Guys, I deleted my save and played from scratch using the walk-through I wrote... And I can offer Leah the drink when she arrives and open her blouse. There is no bug. So buy the alcohol, do not hide it, and click on her, and you will be able to offer her a drink.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
personally I tend to buy 80, but maybe I'm just an alocholic :p
why are you guy buying so few? money is so easy to get in this game, there is no reason to be stingy IMO
Because you don't need 80 alcohol, and it takes time to click. I do buy 50 or 100 groceries at a time.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes