4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
Help me, cause I'm going crazy... The new version doesn't see the old saves. I mean, at all. I still have the previous version, and when I open it, it's all there. When I open the new one, nada... :(

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Later in the game, I've encountered a bug (?) Like, quests stoped from appearing in questlog. All events with Natasha i had to do without any hints, similarlythings with black girl at secret lab, and more. I'm using compressed version, might that be a reason?

Also: I've fingered melissa and got pictures from Joey. There're several ppl in town i can ask about Melissa (including Melvin, i've shown him the pictures) but it seems i hit dead end and I can't do anything with her. Is this correct, am I at the end of her current route?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
View attachment 2183972
got stuck, can anyone help?
Call of dougy: doug only calls when you're in your room.

Melvin's obsession:
See joey at the front desk of the clinic. If he's not there, talk to Rachel about the team at the office. Then ask her about the matrix. Then check the archives about her. Should unlock all the joey content.

As for the others, I might need your save to see why it didn't trigger, if the hints didn't help.

Any scenes with alexy yet? Been a while haven't play.
Nope...

Later in the game, I've encountered a bug (?) Like, quests stoped from appearing in questlog.
Also: I've fingered melissa and got pictures from Joey. ...., am I at the end of her current route?
Some quests lack questlog entries.

As for Melissa, you are almost at the end. You can still call her using your phone for a few more pictures.

How to trigger a zafina storyline anyone?
It depends on Meredith storyline. Once you visit Meredith at the lab, you get to meet Camilla there. Zafina's storyline (very short for now) will trigger when you fuck Camilla. If you don't do it at the first opportunity, you might need to replay the scene in the replay mode for it to trigger properly.

Reactions: Azt1234
Jun 30, 2021
HorizonticalS, awesome update! Lots of interesting quests the art gets better with each update. I purposely skipped two updates to see how much has changed in the game. The game is evolving in an interesting direction the latest update gives a lot of impressions and hot scenes, although I still miss the good guy content :)
I'd like to ask you to add a walkthrough from Mr Nadie to the main page of course it's not perfect (there are difficulties with days - you can't make it to the conference in a time) but nevertheless this walkthrough is the best guide to the game! Without it many forks may lead you to the wrong place. For example just one quest with Lara, three times passing the game in different versions I still do not understand how to achieve intimacy with this beauty.

P.S. Special thanks for the reference to one of my favorite games - everyone loves Nikki :love:
screenshot0014.png

Ryuzaki17

Feb 5, 2019
who to ask for business in outside company because i cant ask audrey and need to ask other person
u need to be friend with melvin the store owner to buy special item radar, he can be found at day time and then go to the office at 5-6 pm to confront brenda so you can blackmail audrey to extend her work hour and to do photoshooting

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
This really needs a walkthrough - which tells you which path - and if animosity is increased - how to avoid it with certain people etc.... seems all avenues forward are evil - if this is so then this story is not for me -

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
who to ask for business in outside company because i cant ask audrey and need to ask other person
You mean for the conference ? Audrey will tell you about the city hall, where you can ask the mayor about business owners who could be potential speakers for the conference. Just give him a few days to think about it.

Can't get Andrea to tell me that Bobby stinks, any suggestions how to get this to trigger?
Text her and ask her for Layla pictures. She'll mention the fact that Bobby stinks after a few pictures.

This really needs a walkthrough - which tells you which path - and if animosity is increased - how to avoid it with certain people etc.... seems all avenues forward are evil - if this is so then this story is not for me -
Yeah, probably, as being will lead to little rewarding content for now.

fredgamer6

Dec 16, 2019
Getting this error while trying to text Brenda to start the next event:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/phoneconvs.rpy", line 338, in <module>
TypeError: set_status() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "speech-andrea.rpyc", line 2150, in script call
File "speech-bobby.rpyc", line 371, in script call
File "otherplaces.rpyc", line 24, in script call
File "speech-melissa.rpyc", line 83, in script call
File "speech-layla.rpyc", line 96, in script call
File "place-myoffice.rpyc", line 1380, in script call
File "place-myoffice.rpyc", line 922, in script call
File "speech-claire.rpyc", line 258, in script call
File "place-myoffice.rpyc", line 1080, in script call
File "place-myoffice.rpyc", line 1243, in script call
File "place-myoffice.rpyc", line 44, in script call
File "speech-andrea.rpyc", line 293, in script call
File "speech-andrea.rpyc", line 290, in script call
File "screenlabels.rpyc", line 307, in script call
File "speech-andrea.rpyc", line 293, in script call
File "speech-alice.rpyc", line 1294, in script call
File "place-college.rpyc", line 199, in script call
File "place-hospital.rpyc", line 525, in script call
File "screenlabels.rpyc", line 210, in script call
File "place-myoffice.rpyc", line 44, in script call
File "speech-alice.rpyc", line 1294, in script call
File "phoneconvs.rpyc", line 338, in script
File "/private/var/folders/45/n409vzyn11ncq6h4tz0yz40c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B8920C8D-D91A-4A43-A3DE-68B39D25C701/d/The_Regional_Manager.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "/private/var/folders/45/n409vzyn11ncq6h4tz0yz40c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B8920C8D-D91A-4A43-A3DE-68B39D25C701/d/The_Regional_Manager.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "/private/var/folders/45/n409vzyn11ncq6h4tz0yz40c0000gn/T/AppTranslocation/B8920C8D-D91A-4A43-A3DE-68B39D25C701/d/The_Regional_Manager.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/phoneconvs.rpy", line 338, in <module>
TypeError: set_status() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

Darwin-21.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Regional Manager 0.0.81
Wed Nov 23 17:22:47 2022

How do i fix it / what have I done wrong ?
Happend on MacOS

Reactions: HorizonticalS

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
good game needs a faq missing like every replay video and pretty much fished if im going off the list

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes