4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Out of curiosity how'd you activate it, do you need to start a new game? I loaded an old save and can't see anything about it on the replay screen, nor when I click the "About the replay feature" button.
The bobby mode button appears only if the cheat mode is activated. Click on the lighthouse in mc's office to light it in red to activate it. The bobby mode button should be there in the replay menu.

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
As a player whose native language is not English, I like the new bobby mode very much.
Expect the gallery to add more comprehensive game scenes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
just how to make progress with zafina ?
It follows the progress with Meredith and Camilla. Once you get Meredith to do stuff and visit her at the lab, visit the lab again and ask to see the girl again, then do yout thing and when you leave, Zafina will notice something. Then talk to zy and za the following days to reach the point of the screenshot.

madokotb

Dec 3, 2017
It follows the progress with Meredith and Camilla. Once you get Meredith to do stuff and visit her at the lab, visit the lab again and ask to see the girl again, then do yout thing and when you leave, Zafina will notice something. Then talk to zy and za the following days to reach the point of the screenshot.
done it more then ten times and i can't get it

madokotb

Dec 3, 2017
do that thing my with camilla then try to take to zafina again before and after just new diologe no new sense

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Do i understand that right, that this update is only bugfixes and replay scenes? I mean, i hoped that the story goes on? I don´t like to watch replays.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020

this my save file if u want to have alook
Thank, I caught a bug thanks to you. It seems like if you did not fuck Camilla the first time, there's a bug that prevents the rest of the quest from unfolding. Luckily, if you just replay the Camilla scene in the replay section, the rest of the quest should unfold (just click skip 1 hour until you reach the next day, and you should have new dialogue options with Zywelter). Let me know if this works.

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
After talking to Andrea in the warehouse and choosing not to blackmail her, she gives me this error

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
The question ... to play the boss who is dominant, corrupts others, etc. in the later part of the game. then from the beginning I have to choose options that give + animosity?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The question ... to play the boss who is dominant, corrupts others, etc. in the later part of the game. then from the beginning I have to choose options that give + animosity?
?? maybe, almost all the dominant options increase animosity, but you aren't limited to avoiding stuff that increases affection. I'm not sure animosity/affection really affect anything right now, everything seems reliant on boolean flags set by speech choices rather than farmed stats.
Only the store seems to care about how many points you have, and that is just to unlock special items.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes