4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
You mean for the conference ? Audrey will tell you about the city hall, where you can ask the mayor about business owners who could be potential speakers for the conference. Just give him a few days to think about it.
I mean meeting in outside the town, because it stuck in audrey

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Spent a few hours trying to get into it, and very little pay off, sorry not interested enough to guess what day/time/whatever to get it going. And most of the characters are either rude or have very little dialogue. Its like a lite version of a certain game where your dad wants you and sis to take over a company, with a few more girls and a lot less dialogue.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
someone help me out with the rise off bobby 2 please i cannot figure it out
You told Bobby to keep his distance with Andrea, that's why you cannot progress anymore.
You're stuck in the current build. However I did add a backdoor for next release in case you're stuck with the rise of bobby 2 and want to change your mind. I need to test it though, so if you could send me your save, I'll test it and send it back so you won't be stuck anymore.

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
You told Bobby to keep his distance with Andrea, that's why you cannot progress anymore.
You're stuck in the current build. However I did add a backdoor for next release in case you're stuck with the rise of bobby 2 and want to change your mind. I need to test it though, so if you could send me your save, I'll test it and send it back so you won't be stuck anymore.

If you don't want to send your save and know how to use the console; you can paste these two lines there:

$ persos.set_counter('Bobby','andreabmtalk',3)

And then:

$ persos.set_flag('Bobby','break',False)

This should work next time you visit the locker when Bobby and Andrea are there.
I never told him to keep his distance thoe so im thinking i had to screw up somewhere else

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I never told him to keep his distance thoe so im thinking i had to screw up somewhere else
You didn't screw up, I did. A small error that is now corrected.

Should work now. Just talk to Bobby (small talk) and wait till the cam is installed, check the cam till you see Audrey showering, then talk to him again (specific question, reward). Then visit the locker when Andrea and Bobby are there.

Reactions: natsu36

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
So, I think I just found a bug. I try to confront Sam and Claire at 3PM but when I show up, it will not let me click on them and just reverts back to when I came in the cafe.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
So, I think I just found a bug. I try to confront Sam and Claire at 3PM but when I show up, it will not let me click on them and just reverts back to when I came in the cafe.
Hmm tried loading your save, couldn't replicate it. Are you skipping dialogues ? Is it 4PM when you "reverts back to when you came in the cafe" ? Technically, when you see them, there's a "Quick MC ! Think !" that gives you a few second to take a picture of the event.

Where is Taylor? When I talked with the mayor there was an option that referred to her.
The Taylor event that is referred to will be in the next build.

Reactions: Scove and fugazi666

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019

Should work now. Just talk to Bobby (small talk) and wait till the cam is installed, check the cam till you see Audrey showering, then talk to him again (specific question, reward). Then visit the locker when Andrea and Bobby are there.
thank you very much I apricate it. i will try it again latter today

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
I think I've missed a trigger on the Better Grades for Brenda quest. It remains active at "I'll tell Audrey about it" no matter how many times or where I tell her about it. Any clever ideas on what I've obviously missed earlier since I'm up to day 86?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019

[/QUOT

i did what you said it is still not working for me

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes