4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Here's the link for V0.0.9:
-New event for Andrea and Bobby
-Added new content for Cecilia (night RV scene possible without asking Sam or Cecilia to prepare for it)
-New minor event with Natasha in the locker room
-New photoshoot (hint: visit the city hall monday to wednesday when Whitney is as the hospital to trigger the quest with a call from Dom.)
-Replaced the bathroom at MC’s apartment and added new renders for Meredith and Leah.
-Fixed some replayable scenes
-Various bug and continuity fixes.

- -

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheRegionalManager-0.0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
There is no NTR in this game, the MC uses Bobby to humiliate them, by having him present and allowing him to touch them. Bobby doesn't have sex with anyone, and he definitely doesn't take an of them away from the MC
You dont have an option (I mean you can but there is no other path. You can just choose not to do anything) You cant move forward with Andrea without involving Bobby. Letting him his way with Andrea is NTR imho. Similiar with the boys and girl in the school. The story clearly moves in the direction of them having sex. You cant just cut them out. You either let them have their way or no progress.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You dont have an option (I mean you can but there is no other path. You can just choose not to do anything) You cant move forward with Andrea without involving Bobby. Letting him his way with Andrea is NTR imho. Similiar with the boys and girl in the school. The story clearly moves in the direction of them having sex. You cant just cut them out. You either let them have their way or no progress.
Where do you get "clearly" from, Bobby is a minion at best, I don't think he will ever have sex unless the MC specifically commands it (and I do mean ever, Bobby will be a virgin till the day he dies).

Dear comrades, is this game worth a shot? like for real
I'd say yes, it's one of the few games that lets you be an asshole.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes