4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Of course everyone can rate a game to their liking. But is it helpful to rate in extremes?

The game is objectively a three to a four star, depending on the preferences of the player.

It is not helpful for the developer, when he has a bunch of undeserved 5 or 1 star ratings.
The game has great potential, no doubt about that and if a player wants to be a complete asshole, there is plenty of content already.
But the gamedesign is flawed and critisismn is very important for the developer to improve his game. Of course critisismn has to be constructive.

For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And see how you can express it in a very civil manner? I agree that reviews with comments can provide a developer with grate feedback. Especially when done in a civil, well built manner.

But why pissing on a developer for not having "nice guy" content, when he clearly states this is not available yet?

And what's the point of saying "people who review games based on potential should be shot in the gut and banned from reviewing?" He can dispose of the contents of the toxic trash bin he has for a brain somewhere else...

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Of course everyone can rate a game to their liking. But is it helpful to rate in extremes?

The game is objectively a three to a four star, depending on the preferences of the player.

It is not helpful for the developer, when he has a bunch of undeserved 5 or 1 star ratings.
The game has great potential, no doubt about that and if a player wants to be a complete asshole, there is plenty of content already.
But the gamedesign is flawed and critisismn is very important for the developer to improve his game. Of course critisismn has to be constructive.

For example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is that you've written in your spoiler? where did you get that from? doesn't sound right to me, you give Sam 50 bucks to make him fuck off so you can have alone time with Cecilia, you don't speak to him alone about the job you talk to his girlfriend. The reason you don't get him the job right away is because she wants him to do it himself.
This stuff all pretty clear from the story.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
What is that you've written in your spoiler? where did you get that from? doesn't sound right to me, you give Sam 50 bucks to make him fuck off so you can have alone time with Cecilia, you don't speak to him alone about the job you talk to his girlfriend. The reason you don't get him the job right away is because she wants him to do it himself.
This stuff all pretty clear from the story.
Maybe I remembered that wrong (I have to check;)), but it does not devalue my generell argument. The game is full of trigger points, where the gamer is on the right track, but cannot advance because of a missing trigger point.
Maybe some gamers like this gamedesign, but I hate it to the core. Reading the comments here, I´m clearly not alone with this opinion.

And a small addition to the Sam job situation. It makes the quest artifically much more complicated, than it has to be.
Or to describe it with two different way descriptions:
1. Go right, then left, then left, then right. Or
2 Go straight
Leads to the same place and I prefer Number 2

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Maybe I remembered that wrong (I have to check;)), but it does not devalue my generell argument. The game is full of trigger points, where the gamer is on the right track, but cannot advance because of a missing trigger point.
Maybe some gamers like this gamedesign, but I hate it to the core. Reading the comments here, I´m clearly not alone with this opinion.

And a small addition to the Sam job situation. It makes the quest artifically much more complicated, than it has to be.
Or to describe it with two different way descriptions:
1. Go right, then left, then left, then right. Or
2 Go straight
Leads to the same place and I prefer Number 2
I have no idea what you are saying about Sams job, none of that makes sense, you have the choice between delaying him getting the job of getting him it straight away, your "left, then, left, then right" does not relate to anything in this game that I can think off.

I'll agree there are some blocks that seem unnecessary, like if you don't demand Audrey wears a skirt you can't talk Bobby into setting up a camera in her shower. But most of the game isn't that hard to figure out if you read the story you are playing through, sure there are things you need to discover for yourself, but that's the fun of a sandbox.

On the whole I think the Dev should take some time to tweak some stuff and get rid of the requirement to be mean in every conversation but on the whole this game is pretty good. These kinds of problems are common in a WIP sandbox, you just have to be a little patient or wait till it's finished.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
I have no idea what you are saying about Sams job, none of that makes sense, you have the choice between delaying him getting the job of getting him it straight away, your "left, then, left, then right" does not relate to anything in this game that I can think off.

I'll agree there are some blocks that seem unnecessary, like if you don't demand Audrey wears a skirt you can't talk Bobby into setting up a camera in her shower. But most of the game isn't that hard to figure out if you read the story you are playing through, sure there are things you need to discover for yourself, but that's the fun of a sandbox.

On the whole I think the Dev should take some time to tweak some stuff and get rid of the requirement to be mean in every conversation but on the whole this game is pretty good. These kinds of problems are common in a WIP sandbox, you just have to be a little patient or wait till it's finished.
Hmm strange, I tried it again and now I could enter the RV and talk about the job. Normally i meet both outside the RV and could not mention it.
But this is exactly what I mean with my example. Why is it not possible to mention the job outside the RV?
You see, I think you know the game much better than me, but I think you understand my point.

Actually I like sandbox games, but i dislike the combination of timelimit and artificial illogical trigger points.

The game has the potential to get a 5 star rating, when it is done and a bit more balanced.
At the moment it is a diamond in the rough, the only reason why I bother to write down my critisismn

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hmm strange, I tried it again and now I could enter the RV and talk about the job. Normally i meet both outside the RV and could not mention it.
But this is exactly what I mean with my example. Why is it not possible to mention the job outside the RV?
You see, I think you know the game much better than me, but I think you understand my point.

Actually I like sandbox games, but i dislike the combination of timelimit and artificial illogical trigger points.

The game has the potential to get a 5 star rating, when it is done and a bit more balanced.
At the moment it is a diamond in the rough, the only reason why I bother to write down my critisismn
A Time factor makes sense,
  1. Cecilia wants her man to be a man and get himself a job
  2. Only after he has had a chance to fail and money starts to get tight, she starts to want your help
  3. if you wait even more she starts getting more desperate
  4. Desperate girls are more malleable if you have wicked intentions
Not sure why the Dev locked that conversation to the RV, probably because thats the background he used for all the sex scenes, makes it easier to transition to the wicked choices.

The rating system is a joke regardless, without defined parameters those stars may aswell be in the sky for all the meaning they have.

metzner

Feb 22, 2020
A Time factor makes sense,
  1. Cecilia wants her man to be a man and get himself a job
  2. Only after he has had a chance to fail and money starts to get tight, she starts to want your help
  3. if you wait even more she starts getting more desperate
  4. Desperate girls are more malleable if you have wicked intentions
Not sure why the Dev locked that conversation to the RV, probably because thats the background he used for all the sex scenes, makes it easier to transition to the wicked choices.

The rating system is a joke regardless, without defined parameters those stars may aswell be in the sky for all the meaning they have.
Lets be honest, most rating systems are simple and so very often not helpful.
But there are reviewers out there who try to make it bit more specific.
That is good for the developer and the player.
But with most of the reviews you have to read between the lines.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Lets be honest, most rating systems are simple and so very often not helpful.
But there are reviewers out there who try to make it bit more specific.
That is good for the developer and the player.
But with most of the reviews you have to read between the lines.
:p I find that you really need ignore the ratings full stop (read the reveiws if you like), everyone rates based on undefined criteria and as such is worthless.
Seems like most of them fall into the following categories
  • Mindless fanboys rating based their hopes and dreams
  • Trolls throwing a tantrum because the Dev never replied to their posts
  • Raw fetishists rating some minor (usually optional) detail, that turns them on/off
Until the site defines parameters to something like the following
  • Points out of 5 for being the game it represented itself as being
  • Points out of 5 for Story/Narrative
  • Points out of 5 for Coding (aka bugless gameplay)
  • Points out of 5 for Interesting Game mechanics
  • Points out of 5 for Art
  • Points out of 5 for Active content (Number of things you can actually do, sex scenes, puzzles etc)
We need something that gives you a clue as to what is being rated.

Even verbose reviews regularly seem to conflict with their own rating,
"Great game, great graphics, No bugs anywhere, fantastic writing, lots of content but 1 star because in one scene someone farted, I hate farting!!!!!!!!!!! the Dev should be burned to ashes then hanged"

Reactions: pridachacr

techguy00

May 3, 2021
Anyone else have this? I loaded up a save untouched since November '21. I talked to the Meredith and and it let me replay a scene of asking about the lab. But the scene had new details including the password. When I went to the lab the game got stuck in an infinite loop. In Zywelter's office it just kept playing the same scene with no way to leave. The scene being the one where asks your name then explains what's going on with the gas. It goes from "ZAFINA !! COME BACK!" to outside the lab with "Well, that was easy... Guess I'll just go see Zwelter now..." then replays the entire scene. It continues to repeat regardless of any options chosen.

Do I need to start over or is there a fix for this?

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys! Is there anything to do after receiving the text from Dom, to trigger the Whitney event?
I am forwarding time like two weeks in a row, and nothing...

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys! Is there anything to do after receiving the text from Dom, to trigger the Whitney event?
I am forwarding time like two weeks in a row, and nothing...
After receiving the text from dom ? Did you try reading the hint that says to be home at 11pm that goes with the quest named "Dom's surprise" ? Generally speaking, be home at night and at work during day once in a while, many events are triggered there, but many of you use the cheat mode and therefore don't go home at night or at work during the day. I admit I did not anticipate this would be a problem.

Anyone else have this? I loaded up a save untouched since November '21. I talked to the Meredith and and it let me replay a scene of asking about the lab. But the scene had new details including the password. When I went to the lab the game got stuck in an infinite loop. In Zywelter's office it just kept playing the same scene with no way to leave. The scene being the one where asks your name then explains what's going on with the gas. It goes from "ZAFINA !! COME BACK!" to outside the lab with "Well, that was easy... Guess I'll just go see Zwelter now..." then replays the entire scene. It continues to repeat regardless of any options chosen.

Do I need to start over or is there a fix for this?
Definitely not normal. Can you send me your save from through DM ? I'll fix it for you and that way I can see what's wrong.

The RV has nothing to do with it. You just cannot talk about it if Sam is there, you send him away and talk about it with Cecilia, whether you're inside or outside the RV.

Last edited:

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Pleasantly surprised with the game. Lot of content and rarely felt inclined to play through a sandbox. Well done!

Ahrigon

Jul 21, 2017
I have the "Bobby is not ready to spy Andrea yet" quest, but I can't progress at all. My relationship with him is 106. I did all the dialogue options with him and it's not progressing. What can I do ?

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I have the "Bobby is not ready to spy Andrea yet" quest, but I can't progress at all. My relationship with him is 106. I did all the dialogue options with him and it's not progressing. What can I do ?
I think you need to enter the showers when both of them are present to progress the quest.

[yeth]

Jan 12, 2023
Hi, thanks for the game! It's great to be evil for once.

I've a question regarding date with Audrey - I have no idea how to trigger it. Walkthrough tells to go to Audrey's and talkk with Frank about the date but I have only 'Leave' option.
I think I've seen all other content in the current version and I have no idea what I may be missing. Thanks for any suggestions!

Also, it seems some of the quests are bugged - 'Better grades for Brenda' keeps being Active and repeatable and Miko seems to repeteably restock 3 new pairs of panties.

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
So I've been following Mr. Nadie's WT pretty well, but on day 39 I can't get further with Cecilia at 10 pm because she won't let me into her RV and my character just gives up. How can I get in even if she hates me? What did I miss?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
understand that MC is "evil" could even liked it no problem to play as someone who corrupt or blackmail atc...but what is evil on letting MC touching his girls by some boby? what is evil on whoring your property is going around my understanding....

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
It's not due to your relationship with him. Send me your save through DM if you can, I'll check it out. This would also help me fix it if there's a problem for others. All I can say now is you should check if Andrea still wears a Bra at work . Visit the warehouse to check, Bobby should mention it next time you summon him in your office. If he doesn't, send me your save and I'll figure it out.

Hi, thanks for the game! It's great to be evil for once.

I've a question regarding date with Audrey - I have no idea how to trigger it. Walkthrough tells to go to Audrey's and talkk with Frank about the date but I have only 'Leave' option.
I think I've seen all other content in the current version and I have no idea what I may be missing. Thanks for any suggestions!

Also, it seems some of the quests are bugged - 'Better grades for Brenda' keeps being Active and repeatable and Miko seems to repeteably restock 3 new pairs of panties.
Regarding the date with Audrey :
It will unlock only after several other events that happens during the course of the game.
Some that could explain that it's not triggering :
-Show frank the pic Andrea gives you when you ask her about her past in the military and pick "He definitely did.".

Most likely problem :
-Make Leah drink and "get her ready" a few times, until you can ask the mayor about the pool rules.
(I need to add Leah's addiction to the quest log).

Then take Leah to the locker room with Frank and have her try everything on.

Better grades for Brenda should not be repeatable, thanks.
As for Miko's panties, I'll make her stop spamming the MC ;)

So I've been following Mr. Nadie's WT pretty well, but on day 39 I can't get further with Cecilia at 10 pm because she won't let me into her RV and my character just gives up. How can I get in even if she hates me? What did I miss?
Did you do the photoshoot with her ?

understand that MC is "evil" could even liked it no problem to play as someone who corrupt or blackmail atc...but what is evil on letting MC touching his girls by some boby? what is evil on whoring your property is going around my understanding....
Really ?

evil

ē′vəl
adjective
  1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked.
"whoring your property " seems morally bad or wrong to me.

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hello everybody,
here you find my 0-9 incomplete save. The quest "Better Grades for Brenda" and the scenes with Sharon are missing. I don't know where I went wrong. If any of you can finish everything and give me the file back, I'm grateful

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Really ?

evil

ē′vəl
adjective
  1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked.
"whoring your property " seems morally bad or wrong to me.
could be....if u r in things like...look how evil bad boy i am... i am wanking off while looking how my girl fuck other dude cause i told her...

but u r right i guess...even cucks can be evil probably :D

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes