4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
HorizonticalS, Mannnn!!!! Goood one with KELLY getting harassed in the alley. Should have included her getting raped by that guy as well. :p Would have made it much more fun. :p
I AM REALLY ONLY FOLLOWING KELLY'S STORY AND SCENES. ;) She should have had a much bigger role in the game in my opinion. Too few scenes for her. :(

Last edited:

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
HorizonticalS
I think Kelly's story should go like this: "she gets raped by that guy in the alley and then that guy, after having raped her, thinks that she might go to the police so he kidnaps her and takes her someplace and rapes her there for days, The protagonist gets worried that he hasn't seen Kelly for days and starts looking for her. After a while he finds out where she is at and rescues her. She is grateful to him but now the protagonist doesn't like her anymore as she is now "damaged material" so now he gets her to do all kinds of dirty stuff, ie, have sex on the street with a man she doesn't know. or takes her to a bar and gets her to do dirty things, etc, etc. :p She can't say no to him anymore or he will tell her rape secret. :p So he blackmails her to do things she doesn't actually want to do and is hesitant to do those things. ":p
What do you think?? Do you like this story? :) :)
Ofcourse, don't enable it by default and just give an option either at the start of the game or at the time of the scene saying "Enable Voyeurism" or something else appropriate. :)
KELLY ISN'T MC's GIRL ANYWAYS AS SHE IS WITH ANOTHER GUY WITH WHOM SHE ALREADY HAD SEX WITH ON HER BIRTHDAY PARTY AND SHE IS ALREADY PROMISUOUS. SO WITH HER IT SHOULDN'T MATTER. SO I THINK THIS ROUTE JUST FOR KELLY WOULD BE ACCEPTABLE TO EVERYONE.
What do you think? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TrueBloodAmurca

Oblivion57

Feb 2, 2021
How can I complete the set for the photo shoot with Audrey? It seems that whichever choice I pick I always end up with the same dialogue and the same photos. So, there are more 20 that I'm missing.

And how can I get Dom to visit Ceci? I saw that there is such an option in the RV but can't seem to get to it

Thanks

Verboacido

Jan 29, 2021
HorizonticalS
I think Kelly's story should go like this: "she gets raped...
I don't want anyone but the MC touching Kelly, but it could be a story about a bunch of people abusing others and the MC takes control since he is the alpha, in any case HorizonticalS already post something about it.
noone fucks your girls in The Regional Manager (the only exception is when Doug sends you an old pic of him fucking Emma) , and whether or not you let them see or touch "your girls" is up to you, even if that blocks some paths obviously.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
HorizonticalS
I think Kelly's story should go like this: "she gets raped by that guy in the alley and then that guy, after having raped her, thinks that she might go to the police so he kidnaps her and takes her someplace and rapes her there for days, The protagonist gets worried that he hasn't seen Kelly for days and starts looking for her. After a while he finds out where she is at and rescues her. She is grateful to him but now the protagonist doesn't like her anymore as she is now "damaged material" so now he gets her to do all kinds of dirty stuff, ie, have sex on the street with a man she doesn't know. or takes her to a bar and gets her to do dirty things, etc, etc. :p She can't say no to him anymore or he will tell her rape secret. :p So he blackmails her to do things she doesn't actually want to do and is hesitant to do those things. ":p
yes and than do that with other MC lis....awesome idea...:rolleyes:

nah was realy thinking about trying this game but with fan base like this i dont want burn myself again...gl with game maybe when it will be finished and that shit realy avoidable atc...

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
I don't want anyone but the MC touching Kelly, but it could be a story about a bunch of people abusing others and the MC takes control since he is the alpha, in any case HorizonticalS already post something about it.
Well, how about making it avoidable so that there is an option either at the start of the game or at the time of the scene where it says "Enable Voyeurism?" Or "Do you want to enable Rape", or something else appropriate? (KELLY ISN'T HIS GIRL THOUGH, SHE IS WITH ANOTHER GUY AND IS ALREADY PROMISUOUS. SO WITH HER IT SHOULDN'T MATTER. I AM NOT SAYING DO THIS FOR ALL CHARACTERS. JUST WITH KELLY AS SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING ANOTHER PERSON ANYWAYS.)
What do you think? Would that be acceptable? Just so that for those who do want it can just select the option to have it for them and for others it wouldn't be available?
What do you think? Sounds good?

Last edited:

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
HorizonticalS, You should run a poll to see if others want this as well. :) Post what I posted and see if they like the idea. :) I think I didn't explain my idea properly at first so 2 people didn't like it but now they seem to be ok with it after I explained what I meant. :) I also got a like on my idea as well. :) So people do like the idea. :) You should run a poll to see how many like the idea. :)
I think that's the only appropriate path for Kelly at this point considering the fact that she isn't actually MC's girl and is already promiscuous. :)
So we should run a poll to see? Yea? :)

• Angry
Reactions: kokos94

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
HorizonticalS, You should run a poll to see if others want this as well. :) Post what I posted and see if they like the idea. :) I think I didn't explain my idea properly at first so 2 people didn't like it but now they seem to be ok with it after I explained what I meant. :) I also got a like on my idea as well. :) So people do like the idea. :) You should run a poll to see how many like the idea. :)
I think that's the only appropriate path for Kelly at this point considering the fact that she isn't actually MC's girl and is already promiscuous. :)
So we should run a poll to see? Yea? :)
I disagree, the Dev should do the story he wants to do, trying to please the masses will just water it down, nothing great was ever created by a committee,

Verboacido

Jan 29, 2021
Well, how about making it avoidable...
I think you ignore a very important point here, the MC is the alpha male, it doesn't matter who was with who before, as soon he chooses a girl to play, that girl belong to him, think about Audrey, Cecilia or Lara, those girls did have someone already but now are the plaything of the MC; on the other hand I am with Stil996, the Dev should do the story he wants to do, for the evil path he already has done an interesting mix of blackmail and manipulation that is fun to explore, so I'm actually looking forward to seeing how he handles having so many girls going on the good path.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
I think you ignore a very important point here, the MC is the alpha male, it doesn't matter who was with who before, as soon he chooses a girl to play, that girl belong to him, think about Audrey, Cecilia or Lara, those girls did have someone already but now are the plaything of the MC; on the other hand I am with Stil996, the Dev should do the story he wants to do, for the evil path he already has done an interesting mix of blackmail and manipulation that is fun to explore, so I'm actually looking forward to seeing how he handles having so many girls going on the good path.
I completely agree with you. :)
And that's why the twist, what if a girl becomes "damaged material"? What does he do with such a girl? :p He no longer wants her anymore as he is the ALPHA and only wants the best so he turns her into his pet, a plaything to use for entertainment/fun. :) See what I mean?
This act just adds on to his Alpha male persona even more. :) Makes him look even more dominant and powerful. :)

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
I completely agree with you. :)
And that's why the twist, what if a girl becomes "damaged material"? What does he do with such a girl? :p He no longer wants her anymore as he is the ALPHA and only wants the best so he turns her into his pet, a plaything to use for entertainment/fun. :) See what I mean?
This act just adds on to his Alpha male persona even more. :) Makes him look even more dominant and powerful. :)
Buy why would you want her to be damaged goods that you no longer want? She's already "his pet, a plaything to use for entertainment/fun."

For me there's a huge difference between using Frank or Bobby to humiliate Leah or Andrea, or Dom to humiliate Audrey etc and what you propose.

The way I see your scenario, it's the guy on the street that becomes the alpha.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Buy why would you want her to be damaged goods that you no longer want? She's already "his pet, a plaything to use for entertainment/fun."

For me there's a huge difference between using Frank or Bobby to humiliate Leah or Andrea, or Dom to humiliate Audrey etc and what you propose.
Because she is the only character in this game that is promiscuous and has already cheated on the MC so we can't ever trust her anymore as she cheated on the MC already. That's why! Remember Kelly's Birthday party?
So now the MC can't keep her anymore! She cheated and so MUST BE HUMILIATED!!!
So that's why. Coz MC is the Alpha, we can't have her doing that shit and MC just taking it. There must be some big giant punishment for her! Karma!! :p
That's why. :)

The way I see your scenario, it's the guy on the street that becomes the alpha.
The guy on the street doesn't become the alpha, he gets his ass kicked and is probably even killed by the MC when MC goes to rescue Kelly. See? So the MC comes out of this even more dominant and powerful. :)

So what do you think? Do you like the idea? :)

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Well well...

I don't feel like wasting an hour trying to answer everything and everyone.... but :
1) So far, no one fucks the girls in TRM other than the MC himself.
2) Whatever teasing there is involving other male characters is only allowed by the MC or interrupted quickly by the MC when it's not (like when the guy tries to kidnap Kelly)
3) If other characters ever fuck some girls, it will be optional and clearly avoidable.
4) So far, I have tried to make sure that people got a way out of these events when they asked for it, and will continue to add more "way out" when I can (I plan to add a new option in the pool locker with Frank and Leah for example).
4) Most important, I always welcome new ideas but ultimately, whatever happens, it will be my decision, based on what I'm comfortable doing, and what I think fits in the game.
5) If you don't like the game as it is, or don't want to try it because of what others are saying, I understand and respect that, but why waste your time complaining about it instead of playing one of other games on here ?

In other news, I released 0.0.93 to all supporters on patreon and subscribestar yesterday. I fixed (I think ...) most of the bugs that were reported here the past two weeks. It will be public probably next weekend.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes