4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Neme some of these "Tons" of games and we could have a conversation. otherwise wasted breath.

I think you have a very limited understanding of control.
Pimping your women means to have complete control over them (you can't sell what you don't own). Telling them who to fuck and them doing it, not because they want too, but because you told them too!

Let me guess you want to save them up like collectors figurines, safe in their original packaging? Terrified in case they discover the world outside the box?
I'm not going to kink shame those who simply don't want to share (everyone has their preference), but don't try to play it off as strong vs weak.

When I'm done with them, I'm done (I'm not marrying any of them), I'll reserve the right go back and fuck them again, my cock doesn't shrivel up if someone else has sex too, particularly if I'm the one controlling the who, the when and the how much (not that the "how much" is important, I mostly do it because I can).
Especially with characters like the Kevins, you're not only making profit, you're also gaining minions.

And try to stop kink shaming, you really aren't on firm ground. (at this point I'm not sure if you are trolling or just lacking comprehension).
well, It seems we are at an impasse. :) I really don't see us being able to agree with one another on this. To each his own, We both have our own likes and dislikes.
If I wanted them as collection figures, I wouldn't have suggested the path that I suggested for Kelly. :p
But still, I don't see this conversation between the two of us going anywhere. We are both just talking over one another! So lets just STOP and let the dev decide whatever he wants to do.
We both are just wasting our time with this conversation. :)
Like I said before, I like you. You seem like a nice guy so take care. :) Cya around. :)
Cheers :)

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Any repercussions for having negative karma? Does karma actually matter?
As of right now, not really. In the end, you will probably just have a different ending (not as in "oh you had bad karma, your ending will suck", but more like "you had bad karma, your ending reflects how your actions changed the town", something like that.)

Reactions: tuekop

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
As of right now, not really. In the end, you will probably just have a different ending (not as in "oh you had bad karma, your ending will suck", but more like "you had bad karma, your ending reflects how your actions changed the town", something like that.)
What is planned for the military base, any deep connection with the story?

E00077

Dec 19, 2022
Regarding the amount of the content of each woman in the game, it's obvious that Audrey has the most. Have you thought to keep it that way and we will see a possible romance, or will it be equal with the other woman's in upcoming updates.

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 864573

Overview:
You are an ambitious businessman in his mid twenties.
You are temporarily in charge of the regional branch of an important Electronics company.
Be nice or not... it's up to you
(Mostly not nice for now, as there is little "nice" content).

Thread Updated: 2023-01-06
Release Date: 2022-12-24
Developer: HorizonticalS - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

WALKTHROUGH
Mr Nadie's walkthrough

View attachment 2191270 View attachment 2191271 View attachment 2191272 View attachment 2191275 View attachment 2191276 View attachment 2191277 View attachment 799334 View attachment 799335 View attachment 799336 View attachment 799337 View attachment 864627 View attachment 864628 View attachment 864629 View attachment 864630 View attachment 864593 View attachment 864592 View attachment 864591 View attachment 2230644
I have made a translation for the awesome game! Can you publish it here?
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-german...al-manager-v0-0-9-horizontical-studio.145489/

Reactions: CircaAD

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Not in the near future.
You could always save it for a sequel.

With most outbreak / zombie movies there's a sequel set on a military base. Once Zeta has been weaponised and used against say the capital city, the Army could extract the MC via the secret base as the last best hope...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Not in the near future.
Dude why not add taks panel in right side and choose what to follow ? example wich girl to pursue etc
For bad or good beter Give Mc one Purpose to Fuck every girl or impregnate them all
Give Tips like in walkthrough mod wich path opens better scenes (Sex) and follow that path (y)

(Mc is not Saint but it's Men with Perverted Ideas)

Reactions: tuekop

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys , here are the download links for 0.0.93 :

Compared to the one currently available here, here's the changelog :

V0.0.93

-Fixed a bug in the bathroom when you leave Meredith alone before the end of the current event.
-Added a “Home rules” panel at home to change the initial choice to never enter Leah’s room.
-Added different quest log entries for existing quests that didn’t have any
-Added Alexy content .
-Fixed an annoying bug that made an error pop up all the time in a new game until you knew the date of the conference.
-Fixed a bug that made the bathroom spycam show the girls all day long.
-Removed test notifications while talking to Miko.
-Typos
-New Meredith content at home (check bathroom)
-New Cecilia/Miko content (Talk about good old days on evil path until you can go for a walk. Miko will pop up during the walk if you progressed her storyline.
-New variation to Audrey content at home at night after the date.
-New mini event with Aisha at night.

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
I kinda like the game but find it very grindy in a bad way, having to do specific stuff in a specific order at specific time with not much indications on how to progress..
And the walkthrough linked on 1st page is outdated, is there any other ?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes