4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Are you playing the nice route there?
that's a question of an perspective....

let me explain, how I look at Leah and Meredith:
MC got a time related job in a town and as a benefit for his management skills Astoria booked a flat for MC's accommodation.
It happens, this flat has 3 bedroom's.
One for Cecilia, one for Rachel and Melissa OR if you would like for Andrea.....
BUT NO, there is Leah standing at door uninvited and expects him to grant her her own room board and lodging free.
In addition, she invites Meredith to come living on MC's cost free of charge.

There is NO WAY you could those complaining guys get along with only the nice route.
In the morning, the shower blocked....
If you would bang and spy Leah, Meredith has something to say...
If you take the wrong door, there will be no welcoming....
When you accidentally fall thorn first into Leah's lap, she prays the wrong way... :)

But, I like the opinion, they may like it when turning them to red heart

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
some one with a perfect save that fuck every girl? i post my save still left 2 girls
You can't fuck every girl, by my count there are 27 girls in the game you can't fuck. Care to share your list now I'm curious who I missed.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
that's a question of an perspective....

let me explain, how I look at Leah and Meredith:
MC got a time related job in a town and as a benefit for his management skills Astoria booked a flat for MC's accommodation.
It happens, this flat has 3 bedroom's.
One for Cecilia, one for Rachel and Melissa OR if you would like for Andrea.....
BUT NO, there is Leah standing at door uninvited and expects him to grant her her own room board and lodging free.
In addition, she invites Meredith to come living on MC's cost free of charge.

There is NO WAY you could those complaining guys get along with only the nice route.
In the morning, the shower blocked....
If you would bang and spy Leah, Meredith has something to say...
If you take the wrong door, there will be no welcoming....
When you accidentally fall thorn first into Leah's lap, she prays the wrong way... :)

But, I like the opinion, they may like it when turning them to red heart
Dude it wasn't a complicated question, are you being nice to her, trying to pursue a Love path with her, keeping her away from alcohol etc (something I've never tried) or are you abusing her, turning her into a alcoholic sex slave (something I've tried every time No red hearts here, but then again I abuse her A LOT),

Reactions: CircaAD

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Dude it wasn't a complicated question, are you being nice to her, trying to pursue a Love path with her, keeping her away from alcohol etc (something I've never tried) or are you abusing her, turning her into a alcoholic sex slave (something I've tried every time No red hearts here, but then again I abuse her A LOT),
yeah, well....
"...it has to get worse before it is getting better..." - Natasha
and I try to play it that way.
Otherwise, Alexy is showing me the red card for "nice try" on Hard Mode

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
uncaught exception occurred.

KeyError: u'leahis'

Seems like an unfinished or at the stage it is blocked path....

.... Ignored ... and further text appeared

P.S. some disorder on spycam appeared so far.... non stop show till 11am when beginning at 8am
sending save file...

Last edited:

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
ahem....
Leah could be banged with a red heart....
After the joytoy way is opened, tell her she should hold her feet together
it's a grindy way but to each his own

Don't know exactly as it's my usual way but I think some dialogue will change too as she begins to like her treatments except the couch ones

P.S. maybe it's updated... haven't played through yet
I didn't remember that one, sorry.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
You can't fuck every girl, by my count there are 27 girls in the game you can't fuck. Care to share your list now I'm curious who I missed.
As of version 0.81 there were 13 girls you could fuck, and for version 0.93 this has increased to 14.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As of version 0.81 there were 13 girls you could fuck, and for version 0.93 this has increased to 14.
Yeah. I know, that matches with my count, which brings me back to the question why the poster I responded too seemed to think he had fucked everyone except 2, and which were they.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: berny and CircaAD

OrkyRoks

Feb 15, 2021
Is cheating with console possible for this game?
Every time I tried using the console the cheats show up in the console environment but the changes revert back to the original state every time I exit the console.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
This is the best I can do at V 0.93, 30 boobs, 26 pussies, and 14 bangs. Have you gotten anything I haven't?
Alice should be there (not banged but you can see her naked), I guess I messed up the flags. Same with Allison, you can see her naked if you spy on the college locker. I guess I could also add Layla, as Andrea sends pics of her naked. I'll fix these when I have time.

Reactions: CircaAD

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone know the quest for aisha with the drone? After the first use, the hints say can't wait to do more?

Also, does anyone know what is missing for me to get miko text me about the panties change? I'm already more than 60 days and no text received.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes