4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-0-93-horizontical-studio.60813/post-10248717

And?

Do you think I have not done it in both cases?

When you try my save and say it would work when I do this so I can try it so this is a run of the mill answer.
I used your save. You need to talk to the captain and ask what's the matter with Stacey, then ask Megan about her relationship with Stacey.

when is the next update coming public?
About a month after patrons get to try it ? And I don't know when that is yet.

The replay scenes I have all the normal pics I haven`t all.

For me it looks that something is missing:

Gallery closed
7, 12,13,14,15

Hint bug?

1) Melvin told me to see Melissa naked. - Active
2) Use your doc outfit in hospital. - Active
3) Collectibles - I have all 20. Why we get not a red "Coming soon" when in the future it is more as 20?
I did not have time to focus on the gallery, AND the replay, so I focused on the replay.

1) yes, questlog bug, It will be fixed in next release.
2) Just tell Rebecca you're the doc.
3) I'll modify it when I have time.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I used your save. You need to talk to the captain and ask what's the matter with Stacey, then ask Megan about her relationship with Stacey.

I did not have time to focus on the gallery, AND the replay, so I focused on the replay.

1) yes, questlog bug, It will be fixed in next release.
2) Just tell Rebecca you're the doc.
3) I'll modify it when I have time.
I thought I have done it like you wrote I try it it works.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Megan line :You must speak ill of Stacy to Megan first。
Sorry that I don`t thought the answer was correct before I thought I have done it not only one time. I have tried it again as the producer give the same solution and it works.

Reactions: FusiFranse

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As in you posting it ? or me posting it ?
Pretty sure he means you, a public release of the news just like the public release of the game, not sure how much value it will have though, particularly if it is a month behind the times.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's great that you added more screenshots to the main page with the game, I would suggest adding some of those scenes too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd be careful about using images that are second hand, it could feel disingenuous about what the MC gets up to if you include shots the MC isn't directly involved in. I'd keep it strictly to images that represent the MC's choices.
Joeys pictures for example could paint a misleading image of what the MC can do in this game.

Jun 30, 2021
I'd be careful about using images that are second hand, it could feel disingenuous about what the MC gets up to if you include shots the MC isn't directly involved in. I'd keep it strictly to images that represent the MC's choices.
Joeys pictures for example could paint a misleading image of what the MC can do in this game.
Yeah, you're probably right though it's probably my favorite art from the game :)

Reactions: Stil996

ddcmt

Aug 3, 2021
When is the release date for the public?
:)After May ,

Release schedule:

Illuminati and Corporate : April 7th
Regional Manager : April 12th
Assistant Regional Manager : April 17th
Assistant to the Regional Manager : April 22nd
Secretary : April 25th
Temp : April 28th

Reactions: CircaAD

ko.os222

Oct 7, 2022
:)After May ,