4.00 star(s) 44 Votes

gilles_de_rais

Oct 14, 2018
By what day should you be able to fuck Leah? The walkthrough says you have to do it before day 15, but I'm having a hard time making progress with her that quickly.

Threadnaught

Dec 23, 2022
Earliest I managed was day 8, the third day with her. You also need at least 8 alcohol.
Get her drunk and mess around with her, then finger her twice while she's asleep in bed.
She'll confront you, so get her drunk and she'll wake up while you're abusing her. Take the picture, finger both holes and eat her out and she'll start liking it. Peek on her in shower and risk it, follow her to her room when she flees and eventually you should be able to rape her in her sleep while she's in her bed.

I do have cheats on, it's one step above Bobby Mode. So I didn't have to worry about maintaining stats.

Reactions: gilles_de_rais

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Update from the Dev on discord

Hello guys, we're finally home, after two months of intense worries, and tons of bad news, we're finally back home, and hopefully things will only get better from now on. We came back home on friday afternoon, and i admit I just enjoyed the weekend before I shared the news. Partly because I wanted some time with my family, and part because I didn't want to jinx it, cause last time I said something, he ended up going back to the hospital for 10 days and so did my wife. So, yeah, everyone's home now.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes